• First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream First Aid Beauty 5 In 1 Eye Cream

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

An elegant, nourishing cream that addresses the common signs of aging in the orbital eye area. The cream smoothes, firms, brightens and nourishes the skin while imparting a beautiful, subtle glow to the under-eye area. 5 in 1 Eye Cream. see more...

marissa m.
Totowa, NJ
LOVE THIS EYE CREAM! It’s a holy grail for me! I am only 22 so I don’t really have any specific needs for an eye cream so I wanted to try this 5 in 1 and it is perfect for what I need! Highly recommend
Sharon c.
Stockholm, ME
this i had tried and i liked how it worked as well as the scent i didnt care for how it made my skin feel kunda oily and greasy afterwards it may work differently on others but for me not so well
Corinne Z.
Alpharetta , GA
I wouldn't say it's my favorite product, but I definitely liked it.  Would maybe buy again after I'm done testing other items.  Reasonably-priced.
mckenna s.
Berlin Center
This product is such s life saver! Helped my bags under my eyes and i saw instant improvement. Any ladies with the bags, I would definitely give this a try!!
Dana C.
Garden City, NY
Makes my eyes feel more hydrated, but hasn’t done anything to help my dark circles. Hasn’t made them worse, but I don’t think it really deeply moisturizes.
Sara J.
Katy, TX
I like this eye cream, because it does the job without breaking the bank. Nice fresh packaging and no false advertising. Not disappointing at all.
Allyson M.
I got this as a sample to give it a try and I have to say I am really pleased with the way my makes me skin feel and then texture of it too is very nice.
Alicia E.
Katy, TX
This eye cream is awesome. Fairly priced and lasts a while, I would recommend giving it a try, it reduces puffiness and dark circles around the eye area.
Kim M.
Outside of good moisture I noticed no brightening or ease of my fine lines. It did last a long time which I liked but not what I was looking for
Victoria S.
This is one of the best eye creams I’ve ever used. I love the tube because it’s sanitary. It makes my eyes feel good and help my puffiness and circles.

Sephora