• First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream First Aid Beauty 5 In 1 Eye Cream

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY

An elegant, nourishing cream that addresses the common signs of aging in the orbital eye area. The cream smoothes, firms, brightens and nourishes the skin while imparting a beautiful, subtle glow to the under-eye area. 5 in 1 Eye Cream. see more...

kim d.
Mechanicsburg, PA
This was a decent product - I won’t use it during the winter because it is a thinner consistency, and I like a thick eye cream during the winter. The ingredients are great - very brightening.
Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I've been using this about a week or so, and I'm already seeing improvement in the texture of my under eyes, but not seeing any difference in coloration as of yet. Even if it never lightens my under eye circles, I'm in love with it just because my makeup is looking so much better under my eyes. The bottle is surprisingly small for the price, but a very small amount goes a long way. It does feel a touch greasy after initial application, but it absorbs and that feeling goes away. It moisturizes beautifully, and it's very gentle—when I started using it, my eyes were irritated from another product I had been trying out, and this didn't make that worse, and may even have helped reduce it. Worth every penny and I will be buying again when my current tube runs out.
McKenna M.
Louisville
I'm obsessed with this stuff. I don't leave the house without it now. Dark circles are one my biggest insecurities and since I started use this, I've noticed a big difference. I've been using it for about 5 months now and on a good day (enough sleep and lots of water) I feel comfortable enough to wear this with no concealer over it. I love the metal applicator too, but it's easy to push too hard to be careful with your under eye.
J B.
I tried the First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream before the tarte Maracuja C-Brighter™ Eye Treatment and I am equally impressed with this product. Again, I use this product as a preventative and I think it helped. Both products definitely help with moisturization as I use to struggle with dry under eyes.
Ashley P.
Sherman, TX
I got this when I bought a set of first aid beauty products and decided to give it a go. Underneath my eyes are super sensitive and most eye creams leave white little bumps so I wasn’t surprised when this gave them to me. It just didn’t work for me.
Meredith S.
Silver Spring, MD
Love the First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream. I'm very sensitive to the weight of products that I put on my skin, so I was initially very hesitant about this product even after testing it in stores, but after using it for two weeks straight, it has pleasantly surprised me. It doesn't feel heavy at all and I have noticed a difference with brightness and hydration around my eyes. There was no irritation and I haven't had any other skin issues from adding a new product to my routine like I have in the past. I will definitely keep this as a part of my daily routine.
Erin S.
Little Falls
I was in desperate need of an eye cream and tried this one because of the reviews. For keeping my under eyes moisturized and reducing puffiness, it’s great. I’m not sure about 5 in 1 benefits but I liked using this.
A. L.
First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream I took these photos this day because I suffer chronic insomnia, I cleanse my face and use this eye cream daily even though I often cannot skeep 2 to 3 days. on eye area, lips and outside, tiny bit goes a long way.
It soaks in fast for me, is not sticky or heavy. I have not noticed any strong scent if any at all.
This is day 3, I have no make up on just skyn iceland moistyrizing Balm due to dry lips i keep it on. And First Aid 5 in 1 eye cream.

Most people mistake me as 22-26, I am actually 36 [i will also include a collage my 17 year okd daughter and I made of us , she has just started using first aid 3 in 1 and "tries" mine weekly..lol, prior to this I used 3 in 1 eye cream by first Aid and I use a serum under this abd the previous by Diva stuff. However in the last 4 month i have had 5 in 1, On days i cannot sleep but still care for my face to try to look acceptable.. at 3 days if i did not use these items for a few days out if tiredness the puffy and dark circles slowly appeared. I have had it on evey day, I use " cherry anti aging face scrubbies by Diva stuff" to cleanse, "Skin & Co truffle therapy face toner"., "Diva stuff" Serum roller for wrinkles and crepe skin prevention, abd then 5 in 1 and let it absorb before all over serum and moisturiser.

So I don't use too much on my eyes or face for basics.
As you can see I habe no wrinkles, i am even a forner smoker who has picked the habit partially back up abd am trying to quit again.

In the year I have used first aid eye treatments my eyes look better in general. the insomnia and bad allergies cause such bad dark circles and puffiness as you can see here, I had just cleansed Toned applied serums, 5 in 1 and i used only "glow for a cause" vanilla and Aloe facial moisturizing cream and a small pearl size of "LXMI creme du nil" for daily facial moisturiser. It had about 30 min for the 5 in 1 to soak in and maybe 15 for moisturiser. I wanted to show that it really does help, even if I forget it, My puffiness and dark circles are no where near as bad!
It has been 13-15 months since using first aid 3 in1 and now 5 in 1.

I can honestly say as someone who finds it near impossible to get rid of puffy eyes or dark circles when allergies and insomnia are kicking my behind, this has helped so much, I noticed a big difference with 5 in 1 in 4 months, lesser dark circles, no dry skin in between washing, less puffiness.

My daughter having allergies and insomnia also has noticed improvement after a few months, though she uses 1 or the other.
in my personal experience this has worked for me quite well over time. I think I will stick with it.
Erika D.
Leander, TX
Purchased at: Sephora
I love this eye cream! I have extremely dry skin, this is so quenching and leaves my eyes feeling refreshed and soft. I used this daily, and underneath my concealer. It leaves my eyes soft all day. I highly recommend this product!
Maggie U.
Underneath my eyes would often mostly in the Winter get really chap and even start to peel. I haven't been able to find anything that works, the closest thing has been bobby brown eye cream but this beats it. It stayed on for a while and even cleared up by the time I wanted to go out that night. I already bought it after just trying a day sample!

Sephora