Domynoe L.
Lawrenceville, GA
I've been using this about a week or so, and I'm already seeing improvement in the texture of my under eyes, but not seeing any difference in coloration as of yet. Even if it never lightens my under eye circles, I'm in love with it just because my makeup is looking so much better under my eyes. The bottle is surprisingly small for the price, but a very small amount goes a long way. It does feel a touch greasy after initial application, but it absorbs and that feeling goes away. It moisturizes beautifully, and it's very gentle—when I started using it, my eyes were irritated from another product I had been trying out, and this didn't make that worse, and may even have helped reduce it. Worth every penny and I will be buying again when my current tube runs out.