First Aid Beauty 5 in 1 Eye Cream uploaded by Kaila V.

BY FIRST AID BEAUTY #46 in Eye Creams & Treatments

An elegant, nourishing cream that addresses the common signs of aging in the orbital eye area. The cream smoothes, firms, brightens and nourishes the skin while imparting a beautiful, subtle glow to the under-eye area. 5 in 1 Eye Cream. see more...

Buy on Sephora*
Emily W.
Atlanta, GA
Who likes dry eyes? No one, okay. Recently I started experiencing pretty intense dryness of my eyelid and the delicate area between my nose and eye. This is super new for me and I was disgusted. Makeup application was a mess, and I ran to Sephora crying to the nearest sales associate that would listen. I picked this up, although it was not one of the products recommended, if we're being honest it was because I am not ready to pay $100 for a tiny tube.

If you are only looking to reduce dryness, I would give this 4.5 out of 10, docking .5 for the price point. However, I am only giving it 3 as I feel for me it has only addressed that need.
Jessica D.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is doing nothing for my under eyes. I have dark circles, lines, and some puffiness. What I've noticed is this is mildly drying and slightly irritating to the eye area. If anything the drying slightly tightens the under eye to make fine lines appear thinner but after a few hours the skin loosens and drops. The one upside is the packaging- the tube is much more hygienic and easier to use than a jar. I wish other companies would get with the program and follow First Aid Beauty's lead there.
Jackie O.
Nashville, TN
I really wanted to love this product but it honestly didn't do anything for me. It didn't provide any anti-aging benefits for my early fine lines. I don't have any puffiness so I can't speak to if this would help with that. If anything, it just provided moisture for the sensitive eye area but I won't be buying this again.
Yvette A.
Matteson, IL
I saw a noticeable difference after using this for a couple of days. Reduced the darkness of my underwear and the visibly reduced under eye wrinkles. It's a very light on the skin and it's great to use under concealer to help with creasing. I can easy see this becoming one of my everyday favorites.
Tori L.
I use this day and night and I love this! I like that this is creamy but not too thick and it really does make a difference in my under eyes! I stopped using this eye cream for a few days a dear lorddddd i was a dry gross wrinkly mess under my eyes! So glad i bought more of these!
Jessica G.
I love this so much! It really helps with puffiness and fine lines! I apply it before my makeup to give it time to settle into my skin and it does an amazing job and makes a huge difference in the way my concealer looks!
Wendy V.
iron river
I cream really good it helps you with everything and it is very gentle I would recommended a has a good value and it is slow on price so it’s very affordable and I am a constant buyer of this and I was I cream really good and helps you with everything and it is very gentle I would recommended a has a good value and it is slow one price so it’s very affordable if I am a constant buyer of this and I A recurring buyer
Maggie U.
Underneath my eyes would often mostly in the Winter get really chap and even start to peel. I haven't been able to find anything that works, the closest thing has been bobby brown eye cream but this beats it. It stayed on for a while and even cleared up by the time I wanted to go out that night. I already bought it after just trying a day sample!
Wendi Z.
Sugar Land
I've been an avid user of First Aid Beauty for a couple of years since I first saw the brand on youtube so naturally I wanted to try out this eye cream. Personally I have puffy eyes and pretty prominent eye bags so I wanted to see if this would work to help that. The product was a little smaller than expected but still on the large size as far as eye creams go. Super creamy, felt good on the skin. I've used it for about a month, havent seen any big improvements, but I'll def keep using it!
Tiffany B.
Great product! Exactly what I was looking for.

I tried a free sample of it and I went back and purchased a full size because it met my expectations and beyond.
The packaging was alright. Did not feel luxurious and there is probably room for improvement but it is completely affordable so you cannot really complain.