Polysporin

First Aid Antibiotic...
13 Reviews
5 / 5
This has always been a product that can be found in my house. Great for helping wounds to heal by keeping them protected. I also use a thin layer on freshly done tattoos to help them heal.
4.00 / 5 star rating
4 / 5
This is a go-to product for a quick healing of cuts. It's a discrete tube to carry around. I would recommend it.
5 / 5
I keep polysporin in my purse, and first aid kit. it really helps in the healing process of scrapes and cuts
5 / 5
I am constantly putting this on cuts and scratches. it helps heal quickly and prevent infection
5 / 5
I put polysporin on everything. Helps healing and reduces scarring. Antibiotic keeps infection at bay.
5 / 5
I'm such a clumsy person and I always get cuts or bruises out of nowhere. This is great because it helps infection and is so easy to carry around.
5 / 5
Everybody should keep a supply of Polysporin for lives mishaps. We keep some in the house, car, camper,garage and definitely in my purse. You never know when your going to need it. Works great to fight off infection.
5 / 5
These work great for us. I always keep some in my purse, our emergency kit and a first aid kit my hubby takes to lacrosse practice. Never without these easy go packets
5 / 5
We always keep this on hand perfect for cuts and scratches .especially in summer seems someone is always getting hurt!
5 / 5
Love this stuff, a friend of mine decided he didn't need any, he ended up with a finger infected by gang green and had it amputated, he carries polysporin with him always now a days. This is the only stuff I have ever used myself.