HealthFirst AidAntiseptics & Cleaning SuppliesPolysporin
First Aid Antibiotic 09 gm Ointment (Pack of 3)

First Aid Antibiotic Polysporin 0.9 gm Ointment (Pack of 3)

by Polysporin

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of First Aid Antibiotic Polysporin 0.9 gm Ointment (Pack of 3)!
Krista P.
I am constantly putting this on cuts and scratches. it helps heal quickly and prevent infection
Wendy B.
Little Falls, NY
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
Everybody should keep a supply of Polysporin for lives mishaps. We keep some in the house, car, camper,garage and definitely in my purse. You never know when your going to need it. Works great to fight off infection.
Heather  M.
Carrollton, TX
These work great for us. I always keep some in my purse, our emergency kit and a first aid kit my hubby takes to lacrosse practice. Never without these easy go packets
Ani R.
Polysporin is my antibiotic ointment of choice, and I have a tube in both our car and home first aid kits.
Elodie T.
This is a go-to product for a quick healing of cuts. It's a discrete tube to carry around. I would recommend it.
Ashlee  T.
Bracebridge, ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 6
I keep polysporin in my purse, and first aid kit. it really helps in the healing process of scrapes and cuts
Michelle T.
Peterborough, ON
This has always been a product that can be found in my house. Great for helping wounds to heal by keeping them protected. I also use a thin layer on freshly done tattoos to help them heal.
Jessica C.
Hamilton , ON
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
I put polysporin on everything. Helps healing and reduces scarring. Antibiotic keeps infection at bay.
Ashley W.
I'm such a clumsy person and I always get cuts or bruises out of nowhere. This is great because it helps infection and is so easy to carry around.
Krista D.
We always keep this on hand perfect for cuts and scratches .especially in summer seems someone is always getting hurt!

Looking for your answer?