Fireworks Gain Fireworks Scent Duets Laundry Scent Booster Beads, Wildflower and Waterfall, 9.7 Oz

BY GAIN #25 in Laundry Scent Booster

Love the scent of Gain Detergent, but wish you could somehow add even more of that great scent? When you meet what we’ve got for you, you’ll feel... fireworks. They’re scent beads that give your clothes an extra boost of scent. The more scent beads you add, the more amazing your laundry smells. Just shake the scent beads directly into the drum of your washer before your clothes. You’ll get 12 weeks of freshness when you store your clothes. see more...

Courtney M.
Troy, NY
I was kind of nervous trying this at first because I wasn't sure how I felt about the "beads" aspect. They smell is ultimately what made me decide to try it. It was a little pricey, but I have to say, I definitely think that it was worth it. My clothes were smelling phenomenal and soft and I was happy.
Tasha H.
Canton
My kids love these used on thier clothes. Only problem I found with the darker ones is they tend to stain on lights and white if you pour them directly on clothes. Otherwise they leave your clothes smelling fresh and scented even days after being washed.
Schaleigh H.
Fort Bliss, TX
This is my favorite scent booster out there! We put gain fireworks in EVERY load of laundry and it makes our clothes smell amazing! They are very affordable and I would highly recommend this product if you want your clothes smelling great all the time!
Melissa M.
Warren, MI
These little things are so expensive but they work so well. Unless I am spilling something on myself or in my workout clothes. I don't have to wash my normal clothes all of the time because they stay smelling so good
Alisha S.
Greenwood
these smell very nice and do their job, i just feel its an unnecssary cost. I bought these once because i had a coupon and virtually got them for free. i probably would not purchase them again at full price.
Stella L.
THESE GAIN BOOSTER BEADS ARE WHAT WAS MISSING OUT OF MY 11 YEAR OLD SONS FOOTBALL PRACTICE CLOTHES! AS THE GAIN LAUNDRY DETERGENT WORKS WELL, IF YOU THROW A FEW OF THESE BOOSTERS IN, ITS LIKE IT MASK THE SWEAT SMELL OF A HARD PLAYING BOY ALL THROUGH PRACTICE! I LOVE IT! WHEN HE GETS IN THE CAR I CAN STILL GET A WHIFF OF FRESHNESS EVEN WITH THE SWEAT!
Cece
This stuff really works. I will have worked out, and I can still smell the wonderful scent on my clothing. I don't think the smell is too intrusive, as it doesn't strike me during or right after laundry. It's subtle, but it's there.

I use Gain Lavender detergent, and I feel that the "Moonlight Breeze" pairs well with it.
Corrine B.
Carlisle, PA
I can't even begin to tell you how obsessed with this product I am. I'm in love with the smell the bottle is adorable and all you do is pour them all over your clothes and let it work it's magic. It's fairly priced for how good it works!! I use these everyday and I highly recommend trying this product! By far my first pick!
Amy M.
St Petersburg, FL
I love Gain everything! In addition to the laundry detergent pods, I always use the scent boosters. This specific scent is my favorite! It smells so fresh and clean! I love washing all of my bed linens and comforter every week with a capful of this booster and climbing into bed at night enveloped in this scent!
Hayley H.
El Paso, TX
I love the gain laundry scent boosters! They are an amazing product and I re-purchase them all the time. This specific scent is really great for the summer and leaves my clothes smelling amazing. They have many other scents to use throughout the year. Trying this product is an absolute must!