Fireworks Gain Fireworks Scent Duets Laundry Scent Booster Beads, Wildflower and Waterfall, 36.2 Oz

BY GAIN #2 in Laundry Bleach

Love the scent of Gain Detergent, but wish you could somehow add even more of that great scent? When you meet what we’ve got for you, you’ll feel... fireworks. They’re scent beads that give your clothes an extra boost of scent. The more scent beads you add, the more amazing your laundry smells. Just shake the scent beads directly into the drum of your washer before your clothes. You’ll get 12 weeks of freshness when you store your clothes. see more...

Sara M.
Berea, KY
Gain Fireworks are probably my guilty little secret.  I can't do laundry without using them in with my family's clothing.  I feel like they hold their scent better than any other brand of scent booster out there. This scent in specific is probably my favorite and makes for an amazing night's sleep when my sheets are freshly washed and out of the dryer.
Gabby M.
Davenport , IA
I love these firework beads so much! They make our clothes smell SO good and it lasts so long. My clothes never smelled this good before I started using this product! I would highly recommend! You can also use in your scentsy pot to make your house smelly good!
Kyla D.
Summit
I love Gain scent boosters because it keeps my washing machine and clothes smelling fresh. I use all of Gains products and wish they made more because their smells are unbelievable. I believe I have tried every fragrance of Gain and have been pleased every time.
Kelsy C.
Billings, MO
These help boost the smell of your clean clothes. I bought some one time just because they were on sale and now I can’t quit buying them because I love how it makes my clothes smell. Target frequently has sales on their laundry products and so i usually stock ip
Michelle L.
Miramar , FL
I just don’t like this scent. It makes my skin extremely itchy. I love scent boosters, but this one I just couldn’t dig. Maybe I’ll try a different scent one if it’s on sale or if I get a good deal. But right now I wouldn’t recommend this particular one
Kelsey W.
Muncie, IN
The smell that gain gives clothes is great. These are easy to add to your laundry to leave it smelling extra clean. Perfect for parents who are looking to take the stink out of sports clothes. Absolutely necessary in every load of laundry!
Noelle C.
North Tonawanda , NY
I love this product. It gives my clothes that extra scent boost. It makes them smell like they were just freshly washed even if it was sitting in my closet for months. I highly recommend this product to everyone interested in trying it
Bailee B.
Theodore, AL
This scent boost smells so good. I use this for multiple things in my house. You can put them in your scentsy, I also have small mesh jewelry bags and put them in there and have them stashed all around my house! They smell amazing!!
Mariangela R.
All lady will agree with me, there is nothing better that put you clean clothes on and still smell good after being on your closet for a while... well this product is just perfect for this. The smells is soooo good! Love it
Grace J.
These are the best little things to ever be made. They smell so good and can be used for so many other things other than laundry. Very affordable and leaves the clothes smelling amazing you could just sniff them all day long.