BY GAIN #10 in Fabric Softener

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain® Moonlight Breeze™ Fireworks®. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain® detergent. Toss in your clothes and start the wash. Gain® Fireworks® dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

Buy on Jet.com
Gabby C.
Murfreesboro , TN
I LOVE this smell!!!! It's my favorite Gain scent ever, and after I tried it out I haven't used another Gain scent. I love the fireworks as a scent boost for my laundry, if needed. I also mix some of these fireworks with warm water in a spray bottle and shake the bottle until it's dissolved. I use the spray to freshen up pillows, blankets, carpets and rugs in my house. It leaves them smelling so nice in between washes.
Hannah G.
Jonesboro, AR
These boosts smell amazing. They keep my laundry smelling fresh for weeks, and they’re so easy to just throw in the load! They’re a little expensive for just using them with every load but I definitely recommend using them for clothes or other laundry that you want that extra boost!
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Jennifer R.
Louisville, KY
Gain Fireworks Original Scent In-Wash Scent Booster is my favorite go to in-wash scent booster. If you are looking for something that will leave a long lasting scent, look no further. Gain products are known for their great smells. This will not disappoint. I buy my Gain Fireworks from Dollar General Store.
Becky B.
East Greenville
I love using Fireworks Gain products to boost the scent in my laundry.  I just wish I could get a bigger size and feel for the price, I'm paying a lot to make my laundry smell fresher.  I think it's affordable if you have a coupon, but rarely buy this product if I don't have a coupon.  The scent is amazing, but for the price, I'll stick to using perfume instead.
Bianca B.
I've only used these in the washing machine once and the smell wasn't as strong as I thought it would be after I dried the clothes. When they first came out of the washing machine it was impossible to miss the aroma. I just wish it had stayed after the dry.
I was able to find another use for the scent boosters though. I put them in my wax warmer as an air freshener.
Samani H.
Hands down , this makes your clothes smell amazing! It can be a little pricey, but always look for coupons. I find that the Gain Fireworks dissolve better, than the Purex Crystals. They have various scents, but the most important thing is to find a scent that corresponds to your laundry detergent ( for a better experience with the smell of your clothes).
Alisha D.
Battle Creek, MI
This scent booster is one of the best brands to buy, o always make sure I have a bottle of this when I rub out, I buy another, its like I can't do laundry with out these scent boosters! My family and I live LOVE the scents and how good our clothes smell after using gain scent boosters! I don't care how much it cost I normally use a coupon to buy them!
Mary P.
This. Is. AMAZING! I use this EVERYWHERE! In the laundry, and as incense. It dissolves in a wax burner just like a wax cube does and it makes my entire house smell BEAUTIFUL!!!! I can never just go with the same scent, so I pick something new every time. A little bit goes a long way and your clothes will smell like this scent for WEEKS!!!
Liv C.
Statesboro, GA
I use these in every load of laundry. When I first got my second cat, the older one would throw temper tantrums and pee on stuff. I tried everything to get the scent out of my clothes in the first wash, and this was the only thing that worked. It does exactly what I need it to. My only problem is that it is kind of expensive.