Fireworks Gain Fireworks Moonlight Breeze Laundry Scent Beads 15 loads 9.7 Oz uploaded by Sara-Catherine F.Fireworks Gain Fireworks Moonlight Breeze Laundry Scent Beads 15 loads 9.7 Oz uploaded by Jen T.

BY GAIN #63 in Fabric Softener

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain® Moonlight Breeze™ Fireworks®. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain® detergent. Toss in your clothes and start the wash. Gain® Fireworks® dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

• I love when clothes have a fresh scent for a long time! I've hear...3 Answers
  • How long does the scent last on your clothes?2 Answers
  • How do these beads work? Has it ever damaged your clothes? Does t...1 Answers
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
I cannot rave enough about the smell! I add as many as I feel like, which is usually a lot, because I do notice the fragrance doesn't last as long if not. Depending in where you buy them, they can be a tad pricey, but there's usually coupons available atleast once or twice a month. I find these work especially well with linens and towels. I can pull new sheets out that were washed a couple weeks ago and they smell of floral bubblegum!
Chandra H.
Ocklawaha
I add this in with the clothes I’m washing and oh my goodness does it make your clothes smell heavenly! It’s even better when you have the same scent in laundry detergent and fabric softener!! It’s a little pricey but if you can find a good deal On it I highly recommend it.
Madelaine P.
Craig, CO
These smell quite nice even though fairly basic. Smells kind of like a typical high school girl perfume, sweet and almost floral. Lasts fairly well too. Over all I'm not too hot on these, and they aren't cruelty free, but they are definitely an improvement from smelling plain.
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
The huge size of beads is amazing and lasts forever. This scent keeps my clothes smelling fresh and clean. I throw these in with the clothes in the washer and it’s as easy as that! If you like easy and clean clothes, this is the product for you.
Amanda H.
Rio Rancho, NM
I just bought these the other day and fell in love with the fragrance.  I was literally smelling all of the scents from the various scent boosters in the grocery store aisle and this one is the one I ended up choosing and boy am I glad I did.  My clothes, laundry room and closet all smell amazing now thanks to Gain and the awesome moonlight breeze scent booster.  I even had someone walk up to me at work asking me what smelled so good.  This is a must try, must buy!
Letty S.
Weslaco, TX
Oh my God these are so expensive but it's oh my God you don't need a lot to make your clothes smell good my mom bought the small bottle and we will put just a little bit and it will make your clothes smell so good I wish there were more affordable but oh well they still smells so good I would buy them to try them out but I would buy the small bottle just because the big one is like $10 or you can more expensive it depends of the detergent brand
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
These make your laundry smell TERRIFIC! I use them every single time. They are inexpensive, and extremely effective . Just add a sprinkle to your laundry and the amazing smell will captivate you! I would definitely recommend!!!!
Deena S.
Indianapolis
I was using a different brand of scent beads, but I haven't been able to find it any longer, so I started using the Gain beads and I love every kind that I have used.  The smell is amazing and lasts a long time after laundry has been done.  I recently had house guests who kept complimenting the smell of my towels and wash cloths when they showered.  Laundry is not the same if I don't have these on hand.
Victoria S.
Colton, CA
These are amazing. They give your clothes such a good smell. These aren’t detergent. They are there to enhance the smell of your clothes. I love to buy them when they are on sale and use them in every load of laundry.
Tyler S.
Tampa, FL
The job of a food reviewer is to accurately convey the taste, texture, smell, and presentation of a restaurant's food. You not only comment on the food but also on the atmosphere, staff knowledge and attentiveness, the speed of service, the general impression of the restaurant or cafe. A great food review puts the reader at your table with you, allowing them to decide whether or not they want to visit the restaurant when they're done reading.
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
I love when clothes have a fresh scent for a long time! I've heard of these but haven't ever used them. What's your favorite scent, brand, etc. For this type of product?
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
How long does the scent last on your clothes?
Elena F.
How do these beads work? Has it ever damaged your clothes? Does the scent last?