Fireworks Gain Fireworks Moonlight Breeze Laundry Scent Beads 15 loads 9.7 Oz uploaded by Samantha K.Fireworks Gain Fireworks Moonlight Breeze Laundry Scent Beads 15 loads 9.7 Oz uploaded by Sara-Catherine F.Fireworks Gain Fireworks Moonlight Breeze Laundry Scent Beads 15 loads 9.7 Oz uploaded by Jen T.

BY GAIN #41 in Fabric Softener

Create explosions of scent in your washer with Gain® Moonlight Breeze™ Fireworks®. The in-wash booster lets you pick just how much scent you enjoy. Shake as many scent beads as you’d like into your washer drum before you start the wash, and then add your favorite Gain® detergent. Toss in your clothes and start the wash. Gain® Fireworks® dissolve in hot or cold water. Enjoy the smell of a job well done. see more...

• I love when clothes have a fresh scent for a long time! I...3 Answers
  • How long does the scent last on your clothes?2 Answers
  • How do these beads work? Has it ever damaged your clothes...1 Answers
Annette P.
Fort Worth, TX
This smells AMAZING! I use this on my towels and it makes them smell really good. This is the only product I will use on them. I only use this on my towels as this is a little pricey. Every time my family grabs a towel they always comment as to how good it smells.

I've been told you can even add these to your house warmers such as scentsy and that it will make your house smell this way but I haven't tried it out yet.

I always stock up on this item when it goes on sale.

I would highly recommend you try this product out.
Stephanie H.
Wellsville, NY
I cannot rave enough about the smell! I add as many as I feel like, which is usually a lot, because I do notice the fragrance doesn't last as long if not. Depending in where you buy them, they can be a tad pricey, but there's usually coupons available atleast once or twice a month. I find these work especially well with linens and towels. I can pull new sheets out that were washed a couple weeks ago and they smell of floral bubblegum!
Michelle E.
Johnson City
Oh my goodness!!!! I love this stuff!!!! The smell is so amazing!! I would give this 10 stars of I could!! I love the smell of this, but most importantly it leaves your clothes smelling good for weeks!! Even at work people will ask what I'm wearing and I giggle and say Laundry beads lol
Lindsay R.
I will never go back to doing laundry without scent beads. I love things that smell good and these make your clothes, etc smell amazing and it lasts pretty long. Just sprinkle some in the washer then add your clothes in. I haven’t found a scent that I don’t like. Definitely recommend!
Chandra H.
Ocklawaha
I add this in with the clothes I’m washing and oh my goodness does it make your clothes smell heavenly! It’s even better when you have the same scent in laundry detergent and fabric softener!! It’s a little pricey but if you can find a good deal On it I highly recommend it.
Madelaine P.
Craig, CO
These smell quite nice even though fairly basic. Smells kind of like a typical high school girl perfume, sweet and almost floral. Lasts fairly well too. Over all I'm not too hot on these, and they aren't cruelty free, but they are definitely an improvement from smelling plain.
Macey H.
Pendleton, IN
The huge size of beads is amazing and lasts forever. This scent keeps my clothes smelling fresh and clean. I throw these in with the clothes in the washer and it’s as easy as that! If you like easy and clean clothes, this is the product for you.
Amanda H.
Rio Rancho, NM
I just bought these the other day and fell in love with the fragrance.  I was literally smelling all of the scents from the various scent boosters in the grocery store aisle and this one is the one I ended up choosing and boy am I glad I did.  My clothes, laundry room and closet all smell amazing now thanks to Gain and the awesome moonlight breeze scent booster.  I even had someone walk up to me at work asking me what smelled so good.  This is a must try, must buy!
Leticia S.
Weslaco , TX
Oh my God these are so expensive but it's oh my God you don't need a lot to make your clothes smell good my mom bought the small bottle and we will put just a little bit and it will make your clothes smell so good I wish there were more affordable but oh well they still smells so good I would buy them to try them out but I would buy the small bottle just because the big one is like $10 or you can more expensive it depends of the detergent brand
Katie T.
Mt Sterling, KY
These make your laundry smell TERRIFIC! I use them every single time. They are inexpensive, and extremely effective . Just add a sprinkle to your laundry and the amazing smell will captivate you! I would definitely recommend!!!!
Danielle W.
Aurora, CO
I love when clothes have a fresh scent for a long time! I've heard of these but haven't ever used them. What's your favorite scent, brand, etc. For this type of product?
Sierra S.
Tampa, FL
How long does the scent last on your clothes?
Elena F.
How do these beads work? Has it ever damaged your clothes? Does the scent last?