Firestone Walker Union Jack uploaded by LINDSAY F.

BY FIRESTONE WALKER

LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
I've recently discovered Firestone Walkers beers.  I'm glad that we did!  Their Union Jack IPA is delightfully hoppy!  It doesn't have an overly bitter finish.  It has an almost sweet floral aroma and is definitely a smooth and easy one to drink!
Meredith C.
My uncle brought this beer over after reading that it won a gold medal at the California State Fair. It's a really great West Coast IPA--lots of hops with some citrus notes. It has become my husband's go-to beer any time we invite people over.
kara w.
Santa Monica, CA
This is my favorite IPA! It is very smooth and amazing. It is reasonably priced too and they sell it at costco
Jill M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is my favorite beer from my favorite brewery. Always my go to beer for every occasion.