Firestone Walker Union Jack

by Firestone Walker

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Firestone Walker Union Jack!
How would you rate this product?
LINDSAY F.
Kansas City, MO
Firestone Walker Union Jack uploaded by LINDSAY F.
I've recently discovered Firestone Walkers beers.  I'm glad that we did!  Their Union Jack IPA is delightfully hoppy!  It doesn't have an overly bitter finish.  It has an almost sweet floral aroma and is definitely a smooth and easy one to drink!
Alandis B.
This is my go to beer. A very strong but natural taste. A nice percentage and always a crisp bite to every drink. It is my favorite beer for gatherings and summer time on the patio by the grill
kara W.
Goodyear, AZ
This is my favorite IPA! It is very smooth and amazing. It is reasonably priced too and they sell it at costco
Jill M.
Fredericksbrg, VA
This is my favorite beer from my favorite brewery. Always my go to beer for every occasion.
Meredith C.
White City, OR
My uncle brought this beer over after reading that it won a gold medal at the California State Fair. It's a really great West Coast IPA--lots of hops with some citrus notes. It has become my husband's go-to beer any time we invite people over.

Looking for your answer?