Fireproof Games The Room

by Fireproof Games

Welcome to The Room, a physical puzzler, wrapped in a mystery game, inside a beautifully tactile 3D world. TECHNICAL NOTE: If you're having problems with the game crashing after the first chapter, please turn off your iPad (by holding down the power button until "Slide to power off" appears) and restart it. We're working on a more permanent fix. App Store Editor's Choice in 146 countries #1 App in UK & US #1 App in 65 other countries #1 Game in 80 countries #1 Puzzle Game in 116 countries #1 Adventure Game in 115 countries #1 Grossing Game in 19 countries including the UK Reached the top 10 Highest Grossing Game in 103 countries The Room has been awarded the following: • Apple’s iPad Game of the Year 2012 • BAFTA – Best British Game 2012 • GDC Award – Best Mobile/Handheld Game 2012 • New York Video Game Critics Circle – Best Mobile/Handheld Game 2012 • International Mobile Games Awards – Excellence in Visuals • International Mobile Games Awards – People’s Choice • TIGA Awards – Best Game Design 2012 • Pocket Gamer Gold Award • Develop Awards – Best Micro Studio (Fireproof Games) ***************** TouchGen “This is one of the games at the pinnacle of what we know the iPad to be capable of." "A must have for the iPad” Eurogamer - App Of The Day Award “...resist hurrying and savour every sliding panel and twist of a dial. The Room is the cave of mysteries from everyone's childhood; a perfect encapsulation of the fear and pleasure of discovery." Gametrailers “The touchscreen controls really shine. A must play” Kotaku - Gaming App of the Day "More fun than Christmas morning and one of the best games on the iPad. Pay for quality." Penny Arcade - App Of The Day “This isn’t a title that is hindered by touch controls as much as its set free by them" Arcade Sushi "I couldn’t stop playing this fascinating brain teaser...beautifully crafted" Indie Game Magazine "Fireproof Games has hit a home run" Pocket Gamer “More suspense than a thousand bullet-riddled shooters" Game Informer “Excellently produced, clever puzzles and spine-tingling music" Jaysisgames "The immersion overrides any sense of your surroundings beyond the box" "The Room is eye candy for the mind." IGN “The most realistically rendered objects in a mobile title to date.” ****** How are you, old friend? If you’re reading this, then it worked. I only hope you can still forgive me. We’ve never seen eye to eye on my research, but you must put such things behind you. You are the only one to whom I can turn. You must come at once, for we are all in great peril. I trust you remember the house? My study is the highest room. Press forward with heart. There is no way back now. AS. ****** Fireproof Games are very proud to bring you our greatest creation, a mind-bending journey filled with beauty, peril and mystery in equal measure. Be transported into a unique space that blends spellbinding visuals with intriguing problems to solve. * Unsettlingly realistic graphics: The most natural looking visuals ever seen on a mobile device. * Spine-tingling single finger controls: touch controls so natural you can play with one digit, to fully navigate this mysteriously beautiful 3D world. * Fantastical pick-up-and-play design: Easy to start, hard to put down, the secrets of The Room will immerse you before you even know you're playing. * Compelling layers of mystery: think you know what you're looking at? Think again. * Now updated with an all-new Epilogue Chapter (Free to those who have already purchased The Room) * Available in fully translated English, French, Italian, German, Spanish and Brazilian Portuguese versions Fireproof Games is a small independent studio from Guildford, United Kingdom. Find out more at fireproofgames.com Follow us @Fireproof_Games Find us on Facebook

Has anyone won this game?
Start your review of Fireproof Games The Room!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
They are so much fun and the graphics for this one are great.in reviews
Experienced a little bit of freezing but nothing to really complain about!in reviews
I loved this game when I first started playing.in reviews
Tanushka V.
York, PA
Great great game. If you like puzzles you will love this game. It is a mystery puzzle solving game as I like to call it. It is an enjoyable game and it makes you think ( which is good for you considering you wont be thinking bad stuff ). It has good graphics too. Totally recommend and will play again. 💫
Michelle C.
Deerfield Bch, FL
This was the first game of the series I played and it really really WOWED me. I couldn’t believe I found something so perfect for me to play. I was so sad when it was over but there are 4 sequels! I cant play the 5th one as it is VR and I don’t have the technology, but I’m sure it’s just as good as, if not better than, the others. I would highly recommend these games.
anna D.
Washington, DC
One of the best games out there, HANDS DOWN! If you re a fan of puzzles and well-made graphics, fireproof games will be one of your favorites. I paid for all 4 of the room games and they are well worth it! It is challenging and fun.
Amanda S.
This game is awesome! The graphics are great and the puzzles are challenging and fun. I would definitely recommend this is you like escape games.
Sydney S.
Chattanooga, TN
I love this game. It's challenging, but so fun! I really enjoy the puzzles and the graphics aren't bad (:
Laura M.
Sugar Land, TX
I loved this game when I first started playing. All of a sudden it just stopped working for me, I'd get to a certain point and it keeps kicking me back to the beginning. Very disappointed!
Ayla D.
Matamoras, PA
Addicted to this game from the start! Experienced a little bit of freezing but nothing to really complain about!
Michelle E.
Cypress, TX
Techie Expert Level 2
Love the escape the room games. They are so much fun and the graphics for this one are great. Try the sequel too. Wish there were more!
Vicky R.
What a wonderful game! The graphics are excellent and run surprisingly smoothly on my iPhone 4s, the boxes are beautiful and intricate, and the puzzles really make you think. Undoubtedly one of the best games on ios, and I can see why it won so many awards and 5 star reviews! For a dollar, you really can't go wrong. This is definitely worth a download.