BY FIREMAGIC

The Echelon Diamond Series E790I 36a Stainless Steel Gas Grill is crafted for cooking, versatility, performance, and durability. It's superior design and engineering, provides everything a gourmet chef would desire. There are so many features that we put them in separate "features" tabs, below two tabs Features include, a Double Wall Smoke Hood, Cast Stainless SteelBurners, backlit safety knobs, halogen lamps, electronic communicating digital thermometer, and more. The 1060i includes a featherlight oven hood with spring assist, and a Stainless Steel name plaque to personalize your grill. 145,000 BTUs/hr. Cutout: 50" Wide x 23.5" Deep x 12" high. Optional configurations include a large "Magic Window" that allows viewing your meal's progress without lifting the hood. There's also a Power Hood with remote control, and a Solar power system that powers the Rotisserie, lighted knobs, and digital thermometer, and grill lights. see more...

FireMagic E790I-ML1P Stainless Steel Echelon Diamond Echelon Built In
Be the first to review this item!

Start your review of FireMagic E790I-ML1P Stainless Steel Echelon Diamond Echelon Built In!

How would you rate this product?
Did you forget to choose a rating for your review?