BY FIRELIT STUDIOS

Personalize your screen with the cutest custom wallpapers you've ever seen! Monogram It is an easy, fun way to make custom monogrammed wallpapers for your iPhone or iPad. You'll love designing your personal wallpaper using our carefully-selected patterns or your own photos. Add a monogram frame and your initials or full name. Customize fonts, color schemes and more. "My rule is, if it's not moving - Monogram it!" -- Reese Witherspoon The cutest wallpapers on the App Store * Adorable patterns created by professional designers * Inspired by the best fashion and trends: preppy, tribal, floral, chevrons and much more * Classic, premium monogramming fonts available free of charge Unlimited wallpapers for every occasion * Change your lock screen with the seasons or trends, or even daily * Create personalized wallpapers for your friends * Use your creations in printed cards, binders or other craft projects Create something that's uniquely yours * Incredibly customizable with hundreds of millions of possible designs * Dozens of color schemes for each pattern * Super easy to use - make something special in seconds — What people are saying about Monogram It: "Hands down the best monogram app for the iPhone" - Xoxoxsayralynn "This app is great for creating an adorable monogram for your iPhone/iPad! Simple and fun!" - Levenforever "I really have nothing to complain about this app, because it is AMAZING! I love it so much, my friends always want to make different wallpapers on my IPhone!" - Little Miss Glitter "Finally an app that is actually worth buying! It is so worth your money!" - Abcdefabcabc1234651 — Works on all of your devices - iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch (iOS6 or later). No internet connection is required to use the app. see more...

Firelit Studios Monogram It!
  • "Monograms are so in right now, this is a great app to create fun monograms for yourself and your friends. " in 2 reviews
  • "I don't buy apps usually, but I had a gift card so i decided to try it." in 1 review
  • "Very cute monograms app works great!" in 1 review
Kelly M.
This is a great app that I have actually used beyond just my phone. You can easily create monograms and set them as your phone wallpaper. I like to email the monograms to myself and use them with my vinyl cutter to create cups for my friends and family.
Elizabeth W.
Springfield, KY
Love love this app! It's great for my Cricut crafting and for monograms in general. It has become a huge hit in the online community of crafting. Super easy to use. It has disappeared from the App Store and users are very upset
Natalia B.
Clarksville, TN
It's a great app where you can make cute personalized monogram wallpapers. There is a lot of different background colors, monogram styles, etc. Such a good app to have for cute wallpapers. I would recommend
Emily G.
Plainsboro, NJ
This is such an adorable app; I actually used it to make my current iPhone lock screen! You can customize it however you want, which is the best part about most background creator apps.
Tanya H.
Stratham, NH
I lvoe Monograms, I am always creating, and they are just the best! It is a great app to create Monograms your friends and family will love!
Sarah P.
Jacksonville, FL
Cute monogram wallpapers and the price isn't bad either. I don't buy apps usually, but I had a gift card so i decided to try it.
Eidy H.
Irvine, KY
Better than Marleylilly app! It doesn't freeze & do a force shut down. Even though I am contemplating on if it copied Marleylilly
Kimberly C.
Villa Rica, GA
I love this app its awesome!!Its so easy to do and makes the monograms so cute I just wish they had different writings.
Nicole E.
Techie Expert Level 3
Iesha M.
Ft Wainwright, AK
Very cute monograms app works great! Doesn't freeze or shut out great for making wallpapers for your phone
Lauren P.
Morganton , NC
Techie Expert Level 2
Are the prices cheap?
Why this app is no longer available
Darlene B.
Cohutta
How do I download this app