Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka  uploaded by Andrea M.Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka  uploaded by Krystina F.Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka  uploaded by Krystina F.

BY FIREFLY SWEET TEA VODKA

Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka
  • "Mix with lemonade for an Arnold Palmer, or just add some water and a lemon squeeze and it tastes like tea with a kick." in 7 reviews
Christina G.
Wilmington
Firefly is great for porch sitting or hanging out at the beach with friends. Delightful to mix with lemonade or pour it straight over ice. Very easy to drink and really tastes like tea. Price point is right on.
Kristin H.
Temple, TX
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
So good!! My go-to drink recently. I use sweet tea and ginger ale to mix with this over ice, and it is so refreshing. I have bought multiple times and would highly recommend to anyone who loves sweet tea.
Andrea M.
Waymart, PA
I don’t know how to even start a review on this vodka. It is my favorite alcohol in the entire world. I feel like anything I could say to describe it would not be enough in mere words. I can say, however, that it is smooth and delicious. It mixes well with almost anything. It feels fancy and southern. That’s important to me I guess. And it’s never made me feel wrong the next day. Buy it.
Robin S.
Cincinnati
Don’t usually care for tea flavor but this is just right, not too strong and is great in mixed drinks! Packaging is good and makes it easy to find. It’s very affordable. Will definitely continue to buy as long as it’s made. Recommend!
Aimee P.
Port Wentwrth, GA
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
My signature drink it Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka with Lemonade. I get it everywhere that offers Firefly! Smooth taste and doesn't require a mix drink if you don't want one!
Megan Z.
Bloomsburg
[product:firefly-sweet-tea-vodka-] is a very good vodka. I love to mix it with flavored teas to make the perfect tea! The only complaint is that it isn't good alone.
Anastasia S.
Copiague , NY
One of my favorite drinks! IT is  a nice sweet team taste that you can actually sip on straight with some ice, but my favorite way to drink it is mixed with some lemonade! It gives it a delicious half and half taste but with the added fun of it actually being vodka. It is not an overwhelming vodka taste, it is just right!
Becky R.
Ogden, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have been a long time fan of sweet tea and vodka, but when this came out I thought to myself, “there’s no way that this can taste good.” Boy, was I wrong. This is great as a chilled shot, and also tastes delicious as a cocktail with lemonade. Perfect for a hot, summer day by the pool.
Stephanie L.
Chapin, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I don't drink vodka very often, but you would never know this is vodka. I love this, in the summertime, in a tall glass with ice, water and a big squeeze of lemon. Refreshing and an absolute delight! If you haven't tried it yet, please do - you will be pleasantly surprised!
Allison T.
Cincinnati, OH
So refreshing! This stuff is the best of both worlds. A refreshing tea AND alcohol! Great with just some ice or mixed with lemonade. You could even add some more tea if it's too strong too. Not too strong on it's own either, a very nice drink for summer!
Alyona M.
Bountiful, UT
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
Omg sweet tea and vodka are like my two favorite things in the world? Anybody yet this stuff? Would you recommend it?
Beth B.
Martinez, GA
What do you typically mix with this? When it's drunk straight or with lemonade I do not enjoy it.
Jessica H.
Auburn, AL
I've never seen this before, is it good? Do you know where you can buy it?
Lauren C.
Lawn, TX
This sounds fabulous! How is it over lemonade? Does it actually taste like sweet tea or "diet"?
MzT H.
HILLSBORO, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Does this have actual tea in it? Would this be a nice drink to have on a hot day at a function?