Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka

by Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka

Can you drank this on just ice? Looking for a drank I could just place on ice.
Is this any good?
Does Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka play well with others? Would love set up a play date with my good friend lemonade! #ArnoldPalmers
Start your review of Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka !
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
Mix with lemonade for an Arnold Palmer, or just add some water and a lemon squeeze and it tastes like tea with a kick.in 7 reviews
a month agoSyracuse , NY
Wow! I’m not a huge fan of vodka but this is a game changer! Tastes exactly like sweet tea. The perfect addition to summer cocktails, pairs perfectly with lemonade. Tried this in a cocktail on vacation, went home and immediately bought a bottle. Honestly, one of my new favorites. Can’t go wrong!
a month agoSmyrna GA
Man, this one is a classic. I am a huge fan of Arnold Palmers. You can make a grown up one with this vodka. It does not have much of a punch like the others. The tea flavor is perfect. Deep eddys makes their tea vodka whyyyy too bitter. Firefly really knows what they are going.
4 months agoGrand Rapids , OH
I absolutely love this sweet tea vodka! When mixed with lemonade, it makes the perfect Arnold Palmer! It’s so good, you could sip on it straight. I wouldn’t change a thing about this incredible vodka.
2 years agoSan Antonio, TX
So good!! My go-to drink recently. I use sweet tea and ginger ale to mix with this over ice, and it is so refreshing. I have bought multiple times and would highly recommend to anyone who loves sweet tea.
4 months agoSioux Falls , SD
All I can say is yes!!!! This mixed into a long island ice tea is literally fire! I could drink so much of this! 🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤🤤 I implore you try this taste of heaven in a bottle
4 months agoHouston, TX
I buy this when I'm too lazy to make my own long island iced tea or when I'm too lazy to go out. You definitely have to drink this ice cold as it can be a bit bitter.
2 years agoPort Wentwrth, GA
My signature drink it Firefly Sweet Tea Vodka with Lemonade. I get it everywhere that offers Firefly! Smooth taste and doesn't require a mix drink if you don't want one!
3 years agoCopiague, NY
One of my favorite drinks! IT is  a nice sweet team taste that you can actually sip on straight with some ice, but my favorite way to drink it is mixed with some lemonade! It gives it a delicious half and half taste but with the added fun of it actually being vodka. It is not an overwhelming vodka taste, it is just right!
4 months agoDallas
Although I prefer a vodka with a lower carb count, I absolutely love sipping on this in the summer time or out on the water. To make the best mixed drink, in my opinion: 1 part Firefly, 2 parts water, served over ice with either a lemon garnish or splash of lemon juice.
10 months agoFelton, DE
Firefly sweet tea vodka, water, and a squeezed lemon - PERFECT summer drink!! Not as many calories as other drinks. Very smooth and tastes just like sweet tea. Also if you like peach tea - firefly vodka, water, and a little bit of peach schnapps! It’s my favorite drink!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...