BY FIREFLY KIDS!

Kids Comply With Firefly™ For ages 2-6 years Kit Contains: Kids Flexi Toothbrush 4 Firefly® Flossers Firefly® Toothpaste-Blazin Bubble Gum ; see more...

Kristen M.
Oklahoma City, OK
I love these kits by Firefly. They come with everything my kids need to practice good dental hygiene and come in fun colors. My kids love using every piece that comes in the kit and getting my kids to love brushing their teeth has been a challenge. I think any mom would agree with that!
Alex R.
Baldwin Park, CA
The only way I can get my kids to floss on their own . They're even beging me to let them floss , that wouldn't happen with normal floss ever ! So these are saving my kids teeth !
janet r.
I like fireflys. my daughter loves to use these and floss on her own like a big girl ..
i think these are great keeps kids intertained in the dental hygine
Leslie W.
Clarksville, TN
I put these in my children's stockings every year. They get excited about being able to floss by themselves. This kit makes oral hygiene fun!
Ashlee Z.
These have been a great way to have my daughter floss & as a Dental assistant i know how how important it is to reach & have good hygiene
Jordan L.
Louisville, KY
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
The only way to get my kiddos to floss is to make it fun. This is the way to go in our house. The fun colors really help.
Mary N.
Windsor, CA
Good product for traveling. I bought this product for our vacation. Easy for my kids and they all have their own kit.
Annie C.
Mt Pleasant, SC
These little flossers actually make my kids want to floss. Amazing.
They're well made and get the job done well too!
Rachel B.
Omg I've never seen these before. If any kids I knew seen these they would love to floss their teeth. No doubt.
Caroline R.
My son loves the firefly toothbrush, he also loves to be able to floss on his own. Great kid at a great price!
Mariah P.
Heath Springs, SC
Do the work good? Or naw?