BY FIREFLY KIDS!

Value 4 Pack Powerful Suction Cup Stand! The Toothbrush With A Head Studied For A Child s Mouth Soft Bristles 1-866-DR-FRESH ; see more...

Buy on Walmart
Kendra A.
Newhall, IA
Mega Parent Expert Level 1
We use a wide variety of toothbrushes here at my home, but we always end up back with firefly. The 4 pack marvel kit is amazing, as my 4 year old goes through toothbrushes VERY quickly and always needs a new one shortly after opening one. This pack is marvel, which not only makes him want to brush his teeth, but has 4 toothbrushes which also gives him the ability to share with his sister. Win-win!
Amanda H.
Salyersville, KY
I love that these have a suction cup on them, they are cute with the super hero's on them as well. My kids love to suction the toothbrushes to their bathroom mirror.
Alyssa S.
Columbus, OH
So i bought some of these for my kids and they love them! Its nice for them to be able to just stick them on the counter when they are done and its kind of a little reminder that they need to brush their teeth
Jill B.
Seriously, the suction cups are genius. Who doesn't agree with the fact that a cool toothbrush makes kids brush their teeth more?
Sarah G.
So much fun for the kiddos to pick their super hero. I love the timer feature and that it trains my son to stay with brushing.
Heather P.
Mt Arlington, NJ
Super cute idea and love the fact a bunch come with it. Gets kids excited to brush teeth cause sometimes its hard.
Amber  m.
Metairie, LA
My son loves these ! He brushes his teeth 2x a day now ! The s uperheros on them make it that much better !