BY FIREFLY KIDS!

A toothbrush kids will love! The blinking light is actually a 1-minute timer so kids know when they're done brushing. Flashes for 60 seconds, then turns off automatically. The Original LightUp Timer Toothbrush 1 Minute Timer Dentist Recommended†. Promotes compliance by children leading to proper brushing habits. Soft bristles. Flashes for 60 seconds, then turns off automatically. Batteries included. Kids Comply with Firefly!™. †Dentists recommend brushing for 2 minutes for proper oral care. *Actual produ. see more...

Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
My Mother In Law recently bought this Firefly kids light up toothbrush for my son and we love it! After putting the toothpaste on the toothbrush my son turns on the flashing lights which goes from green to yellow to red for one minute of brushing. He loves the flashing lights because it takes the guessing out of brushing his teeth. The brush head is small enough for his mouth and the bristles are soft. It's a great toothbrush for kids who like to rush through teeth brushing because you can tell them when the lights stop, your done!
Elizabeth W.
Strongsville, OH
My girls (2 and 4) love these brushes. They light up and blink letting the kids know how long to brush. When the light goes off they are done. They are so affordable we were able to buy two packs, one for upstairs and one for down. They come in cute colors and my girls like them so much they ASK to brush their teeth!
Pepper M.
San Lorenzo , CA
I love this brand of toothbrushes! I have 5 kids and we are always looking for something that works fast, and doesn't break the bank. Not only does firefly do this but it also makes it easy and fun for the kids. The built in timer flashes while they're brushing and stops flashing when they've brushed long enough. My kids like to race each other! It's a great size for little hands and they have so many different characters there's something for everyone!
Melissa G.
South Jordan, UT
My kids enjoy these toothbrushes. The fact that the brushes light up makes teeth brushing more fun and interesting to children. I believe the light is supposed to teach children to brush for the correct amount of time also.
regan a.
Rising Sun, MD
This toothbrush is great for kids. It comes in many different designs that appeal to kids. It is a great way to aid kids in the responsibility of spending adequate time brushing!
Minerva W.
Ladys Island, SC
My daughter has this one and she is 2 she brushes until it's done she likes the lights then I help her do it again while signing her abc's we turn off the light durning her turn then I do it with the lights on makes it easier to brush her teeth!!
Angelisa L.
Fresno, CA
It's perfect for the younger kiddos. It's keeps them brushing for the recommended time, by dentists! The bright flashing light is so fun for them too, my kids LOVE IT! For a cheap price, this product is a killer! And you get two!
Corrine W.
Steger, IL
I like to start my kids out with these light up tooth brushes because they like the light and also it gives them a timer to show how long they need to brush!
Courtney W.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
My 5 year old loves this toothbrush! I love the fact that I know for a fact he is brushing long enough and he likes that it lights up.
christina m.
East Boston, MA
1,704 reviews
Wellness Guru Expert Level 5
This is a really great thing because it will let little ones know how long to brush and it will create good oral habits

Target