BY FIREFLY KIDS! #78 in uncategorized

Great For Travel! ADA accepted Start proper dental habits at an early age Kit Contains: Hello Kitty Jr. Suction Cup Toothbrush Hello Kitty Toothbrush Cover Crest® Kids Toothpaste-Sparkling Fun Flavor  Hello Kitty 4 Pack Flossers Reusable Zip Pouch ; see more...

• I found a hello kitty and a strawberry short cake what ot...1 Answers
Jade M.
A bit uneccessary but great for travel or sleep overs. Good name brand toothpaste and eegular quality toothbrush which is fine since something too harsh could harm young children. Cute color and regular packaging.
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
My 8 year old daughter loves the zipper pouch to hold her toothbrush and toothpaste in she says it helps keep the germs away. I also like the tooth brush cover and I love the price found the toothbrush zipper pouch at dollar general
Alexis M.
Plantation, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 2
Such a cute toothbrush, & you can buy it all the dollar store. I wouldn't buy it anywhere else though, because tooth brush cover, & the zipper bag broke within the first day. Kids are not the gentlest of creatures.
Rachel T.
W Greenwich, RI
Great buy, my oldest loves hello kitty and will use anything that has her on it. So this is a big help with keeping up on brushing and flossing. Plus and travel case it great for trips.
Yvonne N.
Las Vegas , NV
I have 3 girls and they love Hello Kitty!! I bought this for them to take on trips, it's very handy. The tooth brush cap is awesome because it keeps the bristles from getting smushed.
Jordan W.
Colorado Spgs, CO
I love this case for when we are traveling or planning on going out somewhere my daughter loves hello kitty and she will press the light up button just for the hell of it
Monique C.
N Riverside, IL
I bought one of these for my daughter to go on vacation. It actually held up really well and was a great little toothbrush. She absolutely loved the little hello kitty and that she had her own little travel set.
Emily C.
orlando, FL
Mega Parent Expert Level 3
I own this omg ... I bought this when I was on vacation I just thought I was so cute and its actually a good tooth brush lol ... It helps when you forget to bring your own lol
shaquandawai d.
Nice to have a few of theres when kids go to grandperent hosuse an travel an the only thing you have to take out is the floos for your kids safty
Amanda R.
Otsego, MI
Mega Parent Expert Level 4
I found a hello kitty and a strawberry short cake what other girly tooth brush travel case designs are out there?