BY FIREFLY KIDS! #97 in Dental Floss & Picks

Kids Comply with Firefly™ Firefly Flossers are easy to use for children and parents. The fun colors and cool FireFly shape make these flossers 100% kid friendly. Use Firefly Flossers daily to help reduce and fight gingivitis.  Firefly Flossers are a fun and easy way to help kids practice good oral hygiene at an early age. Features Easy Grip Handle Textured Grip Areas Narrow Flosser Head Nylon Thread Floss 4 Fun Colors  For kids 4-12 years old - 36 Count. see more...

• I'm thinking about getting these for my kids, but wanted to see h...1 Answers
  • Where can i get these1 Answers
  • At what age should kids start using these? and where can I find t...2 Answers
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
Bought a pack of these for my 4 year old because she won't open wide enough for me to get in her mouth with regular floss. But she loves these so much she flosses herself now! They are identical to the boring grown up versions by different brands, but these colorful ones get my child excited to floss, so that can't be a bad thing! Also so easy to carry some in a plastic baggie so we always have some on hand.
Carly S.
Homewood, IL
These are pretty sweet - Kids hate flossing, i get it , i work in the dental field... so the cute shapes and bright colors are really exciting for kids to be able to see and use! My kids love these and its great for just learning how to floss! very convenient.
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I just got a sample of these on my vox ! And my son actually likes them ! He is 5 and I showed him how to use them one time and he is doing a great job flossing ! And he really wants to floss which blows me way ! He told me we have to get more !
Shelia J.
Detroit, MI
These are great. My kids, 12 and 6, love them! Easy to use and way better than regular floss for kids. They love the multi colors to choose from. They are more willing to floss with these.
Teresita G.
Harvey , LA
Recently bought these for my girls, and they really enjoy flossing with them! they are the perfect size for small hands and their little teeth :)
Samantha T.
Summerville, SC
My girls don't typically like flossing but these made them excited to floss! I like the grips they have one there to make it easy for them also!
Allyssa V.
Scottsdale, AZ
My daughter loves these and wants to use them every chance she gets! They are the perfect size for her little hands and her tiny teerh!
De Anna P.
Las Vegas , NV
These really help little kids to be able to actually floss. I like that is also gets them into the habit of a routine for their teeth.
Emily G.
Alpena, MI
Great product to teach my kids how to floss! Makes it easy for them to use, and so much less frustrating than traditional floss.
Danielle K.
Kids love these. The love flossing and these make it easy and painless. Plus fun depending on he character you get.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Where exactly do they sell this??
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Wellness Guru Expert
At what age should kids start using these? and where can I find them?
Heather S.
Chilhowie, VA
I'm thinking about getting these for my kids, but wanted to see how other parents rate them.
Kayla F.