Firefly Kids! Firefly Kid's Flossers uploaded by Amber L.Firefly Kids! Firefly Kid's Flossers uploaded by Karen T.Firefly Kids! Firefly Kid's Flossers uploaded by cassie b.

BY FIREFLY KIDS!

Kids Comply with Firefly™ Firefly Flossers are easy to use for children and parents. The fun colors and cool FireFly shape make these flossers 100% kid friendly. Use Firefly Flossers daily to help reduce and fight gingivitis.  Firefly Flossers are a fun and easy way to help kids practice good oral hygiene at an early age. Features Easy Grip Handle Textured Grip Areas Narrow Flosser Head Nylon Thread Floss 4 Fun Colors  For kids 4-12 years old - 36 Count. see more...

• I'm thinking about getting these for my kids, but wanted ...1 Answers
  • Where can i get these1 Answers
  • At what age should kids start using these? and where can ...2 Answers
Shay R.
Ormond Beach, FL
These are a lifesaver for our boys!! Neither keep up very well with dental care so we're constantly reminding them morning and evening to brush. Flossing is a distant hope until we got these. They make it fun and the boys actually ask for them when they have food stuck and need extra help. Great product and price point.
Valerie D.
Fayetteville, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
I can't get my son to floss unless it's with these Firefly flossers. The shape and colors are fun and it works for my son's little hands. When he uses these he doesn't have to ask me for help because it's just so easy. If you have picky flossers,try these. It takes the headache out of getting the kids to floss.
Karen T.
Doral, FL
Got Firefly Kids! Firefly Kid's Flossers from our new dentist office and my three year old enjoys cleaning her teeth, which means no hassle for me. They have a great grip, it's narrow for her small mouth and the floss glides easier than other brands. #contest @influenster
Jeanne K.
Carmichael, CA
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These are great for getting kids to floss. They are also convient because the kids dont need to unroll floss possibly wasting a lot of it. Heres a suggestion put some in a container you would use for q-tips and cotton balls for easy access for the kids.
Cheryl R.
Eagle River, AK
Bought a pack of these for my 4 year old because she won't open wide enough for me to get in her mouth with regular floss. But she loves these so much she flosses herself now! They are identical to the boring grown up versions by different brands, but these colorful ones get my child excited to floss, so that can't be a bad thing! Also so easy to carry some in a plastic baggie so we always have some on hand.
Marija S.
Chico, CA
These flossers make oral routines a snap for my kiddos. The smaller size is perfect for their mouths. The fun flavors make it interesting. I have two boys ages 5 and 10 and both are always happy to floss their teeth. Brushing is a different story. One day when I ran out of floss my five year old proudly came over with a handful of his firefly's to borrow until I could get some more. Not only do they love them but they feel the need to share.
Carly W.
Homewood , IL
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
These are pretty sweet - Kids hate flossing, i get it , i work in the dental field... so the cute shapes and bright colors are really exciting for kids to be able to see and use! My kids love these and its great for just learning how to floss! very convenient.
Rebecca M.
Big Stone Gap, VA
I just got a sample of these on my vox ! And my son actually likes them ! He is 5 and I showed him how to use them one time and he is doing a great job flossing ! And he really wants to floss which blows me way ! He told me we have to get more !
Crystal W.
Seymour , TN
I recently just bought these to get my kids more interested in flossing i thought the bright colors and fun designs would interest them more. My boys are 5 and 3. So far so good they feel more excited to floss everyday and often ask me if they can brush and floss their teeth randomly in the day!
Shelia J.
Detroit, MI
These are great. My kids, 12 and 6, love them! Easy to use and way better than regular floss for kids. They love the multi colors to choose from. They are more willing to floss with these.
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Where exactly do they sell this??
Tori L.
Garner, NC
Wellness Guru Expert Level 2
At what age should kids start using these? and where can I find them?
Heather S.
Chilhowie, VA
I'm thinking about getting these for my kids, but wanted to see how other parents rate them.
Kayla F.