Firefly Kids! Angry Birds Mouthwash with Pump & No Mess Cup, Bubble Gum, 16 fl oz uploaded by Erinn S.

BY FIREFLY KIDS!

Angry Birds Mouthwash with Pump br Sodium Fluoride Fun Pump 3 Sugar-free 5 Alcohol-free 8 With Fluoride 10 Mouth Rinse - Anti-cavity 11 No-Mess Cup Included Bubble Gum Flavor. Fun Pump! Gently press the pump head. No mess cup included for convenient storage. Aids in the prevention of dental cavities. see more...

Robyn W.
Milford, PA
My son uses this daily. We have tried many other and this one is his absolute favorite mouthwash flavor and design. He loves anything bubblegum flavored and this he says is the best one
Penny G.
Las Vegas, NV
I'm not sure of the effectiveness of this product, but I have been able to get my kids into the routine of brushing, rinsing, and using this as a mouthwash after. getting them started early with good oral health. plus I can refill with the no alcohol cavity listerine.
Erinn S.
Orting, WA
I am picky in what products my son uses to rinse and clean his teeth. Many are loaded with sweeteners and other harsh ingredients. My son loves the Angry Birds theme and I love the ingredients Firefly uses.
Michelle L.
My son has this mouthwash in spiderman theme. He's 6 years old and lives how easy it is to use all by himself. It has a little cup that's perfect for them to use with the mouthwash then fill with water and have a little drink after. It encourages my son to be more independent while brushing his teeth. It has a easy pump and a line to indicate where to fill the mouthwash to. We will definitely continue to use and recommend this product!