FireFlies Wire-Free Bluetooth Earbuds, Black

by Fireflies

Ditch the cord and enjoy your favorite music without limits with these FireFlies wire-free earbuds. Experience a secure fit and maximum comfort even during extreme activities Small, medium and large silicone tips and locking wings for a customized fit Portable charging pod can fully recharge them 3 additional times before the pod requires a recharge Sweatproof design What's Included Earbuds 3 pairs of locking wings 3 pairs of silicone tips Micro USB charging cable 1.1"H x 1.5"W x 1.9"D Compatible with any device that has Bluetooth 3.0 or higher capabilities Battery: lithium ion Manufacturer's 1-year limited warranty For warranty information please click here For information about the modified return policy, please click here Model no. 857101000000 Size: One Size. Color: Black.

I would like to test this product
Start your review of FireFlies Wire-Free Bluetooth Earbuds, Black!
How would you rate this product?
Saint Paul
I walk to work, so these are great for everyday. I don’t recommend them for vigorous activity, like working out, as they don’t always stay put, but I prefer an over-ear headphone as it is. I wish these had the ability to answer calls. I do love that the case acts as a charger on the go!