BY BOOKS ALL PUBLISHER TITLES

In the style of Clement Moore's well-known poem, the firefighters from Firehouse One receive a visit from Ol' Sergeant Nick, who leaves them lots of surprises, including a shiny new pumper truck, while they are putting out a fire on Christmas Eve. see more...

Stephanie S.
New Oxford, PA
Bookworm Expert Level 1
Such an adorable book! My husband is a firefighter and I love getting books relating to his job for the kids to experience! Definitely a sweet book and your kids will love it!
Kayla H.
Chillicothe, Ohio
I haven't read this yet but I just now bought it for my son. He loves anything to do with firetrucks/firefighting and loves Christmas so I know he is going to love this book!
Taylor P.
I completely forgot about this book! We had this on the bookshelf as a kid! My dad was a firefighter - it was only right! This was a sweet story with wonderful illustrations!
Sarah G.
Bozrah
I would absolutely read this book to my kids at the preschool i work at! I have never read it but I am interested in the book. I love the cover and it looks so adorable!
Erica P.
Dryden, MI
My husband and I are both firefighters and we have 4 boys. We bought this book awhile back and read it every year leading up to Christmas. My boys all love it!
Moe R.
Allentown, PA
I bought this as a gift for my husband, who is a volunteer firefighter. The illustrations are very cute. We put it out on our coffee table every Christmas.
Whitney W.
Post Falls, ID
I viught this book for my duture kids because my boyfriend is a fireman. Also bought a copy for the firehall such a cute story for the holidays.
aisha  a.
My son got a collection of firefighters action figures and when I read him the book, he was over he moon. his favorite book so far
Nicole T.
Pretty good book. I read this to my little cousin once and they liked it a lot so I think it's a good book to read to your kids
Jana B.
West Monroe, LA
Great book ! My husband is a firefighter so of course we have this in our collection and the boys always want to read it .
Kassandra L.
Howe, TX
My son loves fire trucks and I was wondering if this was a good book or not. Does it really tie the two of them together.
J S.
Monterey, Ca
My son would love this! Where can I find it?
Raquel L.
What ages is this book for?
Kristi M.
What ages do you think this is good for?
Elizabeth M.
Westport , MA
I want to buy this next Christmas for my FF friend! Where can I find it??