BY FIREBALL CINNAMON WHISKY #17 in Whiskey

• How much of this can you drink in one sitting? 10 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst, how horrible are ...10 Answers
  • How do people drink this8 Answers
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
  • "It does however have almost like a hot cinnamon intensity that fires your belly up but leaves like a sweet candy like after taste, as if you chewed too much big red gum or had too many red hot candies." in 91 reviews
  • "It is also GREAT with mixing with other liquors such as Rum Chata to create a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" drink, with sour apple mixer to make a apple cider drink, cheesecake shots, with grenadine, and much more!" in 83 reviews
  • "I wasn't sure about this alcohol the first time I tried it because I cannot stomach whisky but I was surprised by the taste." in 41 reviews
  • "I understand the appeal of it...but gross....it's barely whiskey, mostly grain alcohol, and tastes like red hots (which isn't really a bad thing if the quality was there." in 34 reviews
  • "It's great go-to for shots, or it's awesome to mix with Dr. Pepper if you're just looking for something simple." in 25 reviews
Nassim N.
Las Vegas , NV
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I prefer Jack Daniels version of Fireball. However, there are different ways to make a drink with Fireball liquor.
Siobhan G.
Mount Ephraim, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
A dangerously delicious beverage. I prefer fireball to be chilled, very chilled if you're going to take shots. When chilled, it goes down much easier, smoother and isnt harsh. One of my favorite ways to drink fireball is with cream soda! TRUST ME!!!!
Rahye W.
Fireball is strong and delicious I can drink it by itself. I never tried mixing it yet with anything. It does however have almost like a hot cinnamon intensity that fires your belly up but leaves like a sweet candy like after taste.
Brooke L.
Fireball is my favorite whisky. I love anything with cinnamon in it so this is the best thing for me to drink. It taste just like the gum big red. It is not very expensive and you do not need to mix it with anything. It also taste better if it is chilled before consuming.
Angymer D.
Mississauga, ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
SO GOOD for winter nights! I bought it at Walmart for $7, smells and taste like cinnamon. Just have to add some ice cubes and that`s it.
Brittany T.
Roseburg, OR
This is my mans drink of choice when we are out and about! We are most definitely repeat customers! And we will buy it many more time in the future
Heather R.
Clearwater, FL
Not only is it affordable at a decent price, it can also be mixed into endless types of drinks! Fireball is such a party goer whiskey, that it always lightens up the party. Sometimes a little too much. ;)
Stephanie M.
Sydney Mines, NS
Good in small doses. Mixes great with cream soda. Good value for the price.Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
Yandra R.
Doral, FL
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky needs no introduction. If you haven’t tried it yet, just imagine what it would be like to get a Chuck Norris roundhouse kick to the face if his legs were on fire and tasted like cinnamon. Like it, love it, shoot it– your dad’s whisky never tasted so smooth. What happens next is up to you.
MK R.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
This is the best whiskey out there! You don’t even have to mix it with anything. It’s just like putting a piece of Big Red chewing gum in your mouth! I like to take a shot of this and then chase it with a shot of mt dew. It makes the mt dew taste more sweeter and it’s so good!
Pauline P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Wats ur favorite to mix with it
Ashley W.
Fernley, NV
Do you drink fireball by itself or in a mixed drink? If so what is your fav mixed drink? I personally have only had it straight. I'm afraid I would be in soo much trouble with it mixed LOL
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
Anyone have any other ways of drinking this? i usually just take a shot.
Caroline F.
Towson, MD
Has anyone tried it in baking? I had a friend mix fireball into the icing of her cupcakes and it was surprisingly delicious!
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Anyone else like this mixed with angry orchard??