Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- "It does however have almost like a hot cinnamon intensity that fires your belly up but leaves like a sweet candy like after taste, as if you chewed too much big red gum or had too many red hot candies." in 91 reviews
- "It is also GREAT with mixing with other liquors such as Rum Chata to create a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" drink, with sour apple mixer to make a apple cider drink, cheesecake shots, with grenadine, and much more!" in 83 reviews
- "I wasn't sure about this alcohol the first time I tried it because I cannot stomach whisky but I was surprised by the taste." in 41 reviews
- "I understand the appeal of it...but gross....it's barely whiskey, mostly grain alcohol, and tastes like red hots (which isn't really a bad thing if the quality was there." in 34 reviews
- "It's great go-to for shots, or it's awesome to mix with Dr. Pepper if you're just looking for something simple." in 25 reviews
Not really a big liquor drinking but fireball is always my go to when I’m out and decide to take a shot. It’s super smooth but don’t forget sweet. If you like hard liquor you’ll probably hate this (from what I hear) but if you’re like me and never drink, this is for you.
Has a great cinnamon taste and leaves a burning sensation - but in a good way. My go-to drink.
I normally don't like the taste of artificial cinnamon because it's normally too hot for me personally, but I am in love with this! It has just the right amount of bite.
Is there anything not to like about fireball?? Great party drink as the majority of people are bound to love it!
This was my very first alcoholic drink at a party, it was great then and it's great now. It has a good alcohol percentage while also being drinkable. It is great for shots or mixing it with lemonade/cream soda! I love this and will always repurchase it when I run out. :) Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
Love this in Dr Pepper almost nightly when I’m off work. My first taste of it was at a local brew house in a Sangria and I was hooked immediately. It added a nice spicy kick.
Awesome to drink or mix. I Love this stuff I mix it with stuff to make cinnamon roll shots and people love those.
Definitely my favorite liquor of all time. I am actually not a cinnamon person at all but can drink this straight
Q & A
Wats ur favorite to mix with it
Do you drink fireball by itself or in a mixed drink? If so what is your fav mixed drink? I personally have only had it straight. I'm afraid I would be in soo much trouble with it mixed LOL
Anyone have any other ways of drinking this? i usually just take a shot.
Has anyone tried it in baking? I had a friend mix fireball into the icing of her cupcakes and it was surprisingly delicious!
Anyone else like this mixed with angry orchard??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos