Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
4.44 / 5 based on 3,813 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,479 Q&A
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- "It does however have almost like a hot cinnamon intensity that fires your belly up but leaves like a sweet candy like after taste, as if you chewed too much big red gum or had too many red hot candies." in 91 reviews
- "It is also GREAT with mixing with other liquors such as Rum Chata to create a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" drink, with sour apple mixer to make a apple cider drink, cheesecake shots, with grenadine, and much more!" in 83 reviews
- "I wasn't sure about this alcohol the first time I tried it because I cannot stomach whisky but I was surprised by the taste." in 41 reviews
- "I understand the appeal of it...but gross....it's barely whiskey, mostly grain alcohol, and tastes like red hots (which isn't really a bad thing if the quality was there." in 34 reviews
- "It's great go-to for shots, or it's awesome to mix with Dr. Pepper if you're just looking for something simple." in 25 reviews
Fireball grows on you! Smooth and goes down easily. It has the strongest drunk for me and makes me have a smooth sailing ride! Can drink as a shot and it’s not offensive
This tastes exactly like fireball candy!!! It tastes great if you are a fan of Hot Cinnamon. I can see why so many people get into trouble drinking this!!! I'm a fan - this is great for shots!!!
BEST WHISKEY OF ALL TIME! Only drink I will drink now. The price is very affordable and comparable to other drinks on the market. I will continue to purchase this.
Yum yum yum! This is the most delicious whiskey I have ever had! It’s inexpensive and tastes just like big red gum! I would recommend this to anyone looking for a good mixer or even something to take shots of!
FIREBALL IS MY LIFE!!!! Mixed with apple cider on a cool fall day, mixed with ginger ale on a warm summer day, chilled in a shot glass on a hot summer night, there is always a time for fireball cinnamon whisky
This is always my go to whiskey. Actually I usually pick this for my main alcohol. I love mixing it with angry orchard, such a delicious taste and such an easy shooter.
Fireball whiskey lives up to its name it has a sweet burn you can’t resist. The warmth from the cinnamon is a great treat during the cold winters. The price is reasonable for a decent size bottle that goes pretty far. I’ve shared a $25 dollar bottle with over 10 people doing multiple shots.
Fireball has been my go to for years. Great cinnamon flavor. It was the first whisky that i ever liked. It does have a lot of sugar though so be careful to not drink a bunch at one time. It will upset your stomach. Other than that, drink it. It goes down smooth, and tastes bomb.
Yes, every time! I never in a million years thought I would be a whiskey drinker but, here I am owning that shit! lol. I love cinnamon and this drink gives me all I can handle! So good to share with friends. Price is pretty spot on and I love it! so do my friends!
Fireball is a great cinnamon whiskey. Perfect to drink for shot games with friends or alone. I’m a repeat customer. It’s our go to whiskey for game night at my house. I would definitely buy it again.
Q & A
Wats ur favorite to mix with it
Do you drink fireball by itself or in a mixed drink? If so what is your fav mixed drink? I personally have only had it straight. I'm afraid I would be in soo much trouble with it mixed LOL
Anyone have any other ways of drinking this? i usually just take a shot.
Has anyone tried it in baking? I had a friend mix fireball into the icing of her cupcakes and it was surprisingly delicious!
Anyone else like this mixed with angry orchard??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos