Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
4.44 / 5 based on 3,811 Reviews
Top Questions See all 1,479 Q&A
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
- "It does however have almost like a hot cinnamon intensity that fires your belly up but leaves like a sweet candy like after taste, as if you chewed too much big red gum or had too many red hot candies." in 91 reviews
- "It is also GREAT with mixing with other liquors such as Rum Chata to create a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" drink, with sour apple mixer to make a apple cider drink, cheesecake shots, with grenadine, and much more!" in 83 reviews
- "I wasn't sure about this alcohol the first time I tried it because I cannot stomach whisky but I was surprised by the taste." in 41 reviews
- "I understand the appeal of it...but gross....it's barely whiskey, mostly grain alcohol, and tastes like red hots (which isn't really a bad thing if the quality was there." in 34 reviews
- "It's great go-to for shots, or it's awesome to mix with Dr. Pepper if you're just looking for something simple." in 25 reviews
You really can't go wrong with this. The cinnamon kick is definitely strong if you're drinking it straight but I've also had this in mixed drinks and it's all around very smooth
YES YES YES! Let me just start off by saying this is a classic. Me and my roommates always have a bottle of this in the cabinet. It definitely has a strong cinnamon flavor but it is hands down one of the best alcoholic drinks!
This whiskey is very good .. I dont like to drink often and when I do .. I enjoy to sip it . Warm .. out of the bottle. . Like a true irish lady . Haha but for real the warm makes the cinnamon pop
This is my all time favorite alcohol. I don’t typically like whiskey but this is the smoothest straight alcohol I’ve ever had. I always have some in the house because it’s great to bring to parties and share with friends.
You get what you pay for. It is a great party drink and an easy shot to take. Once you realize you are not going to puke and are able to actually swallow it is delicious. But be careful because they can start going down too easily and you might find yourself hovering a toilet. Great taste for the price.
Fireball is an on some whiskey! This is great for doing shots. I haven’t found a cocktail to make with it yet but in time I’m sure I will LOL I definitely recommend this whiskey especially if you’re entertaining friends.
Ok, so not many people are a fan of this whiskey... but I absolutely love it. The cinnamon taste is very strong but I enjoy that. I would recommend everyone at least give it a shot once!!!
This is not only the only whisky I like, but also the only liquor that I like. I can even drink it by itself and I’ve never been able to do that with liquor. It’s reasonably priced and I would definitely recommend it.
i love this drink!. so many other brands have tried to imitate but dont come close. i like the bottle and the sticker design. i love the cinnamon taste 100%. it has this extra kick in it which is awesome. this truely reminds me of drink a version of big red gum. i recommend this to everyone to try it out!
Q & A
Wats ur favorite to mix with it
Do you drink fireball by itself or in a mixed drink? If so what is your fav mixed drink? I personally have only had it straight. I'm afraid I would be in soo much trouble with it mixed LOL
Anyone have any other ways of drinking this? i usually just take a shot.
Has anyone tried it in baking? I had a friend mix fireball into the icing of her cupcakes and it was surprisingly delicious!
Anyone else like this mixed with angry orchard??
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos