BY FIREBALL CINNAMON WHISKY

• How much of this can you drink in one sitting? 10 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst, how horrible are ...10 Answers
  • How do people drink this8 Answers
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
  • "It does however have almost like a hot cinnamon intensity that fires your belly up but leaves like a sweet candy like after taste, as if you chewed too much big red gum or had too many red hot candies." in 91 reviews
  • "It is also GREAT with mixing with other liquors such as Rum Chata to create a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" drink, with sour apple mixer to make a apple cider drink, cheesecake shots, with grenadine, and much more!" in 83 reviews
  • "I wasn't sure about this alcohol the first time I tried it because I cannot stomach whisky but I was surprised by the taste." in 41 reviews
  • "I understand the appeal of it...but gross....it's barely whiskey, mostly grain alcohol, and tastes like red hots (which isn't really a bad thing if the quality was there." in 34 reviews
  • "It's great go-to for shots, or it's awesome to mix with Dr. Pepper if you're just looking for something simple." in 25 reviews
audrey j.
tulsa
Fireball is my go to. Where ever I go I can trust I will have a good time if they have fireball! It honestly tastes amazing and to me it is very smooth. I think it's very inexpensive.
Lauren J.
Carrollton, TX
This was my first ever shot of alcohol and oh my god was it awful. I don’t like the taste of cinnamon whether sweet or spicy so it’s really obvious that I wouldn’t like this, but I try it every now and again to make sure I’m not missing out on too much.
Shantae R.
Dallastown, PA
Literally the best tasking whisky I have ever tasted. It tastes just like the fireball candies we all use to eat as kids!! But now we get to enjoy them while relaxing during a night out with your friends. I will always choose this over any other whisky.
Dee T.
Vallejo, CA
I first tried this in college, I was once warned that it burns going down... but it burns in the best way, its absolutely delicious. It reminds me of big red chewing gum. The slogan really is true, "tastes like heaven, burns like hell" love it. My go-to
Isis R.
I am not a huge drinker, but this liquor its one of my faves! It goes down hot but smooth and it has a good after taste. It tastes even better if cold. I would recomend putting it in the fridge a couple of hours before and it will have a better taste.
Tashia E.
Bristol, TN
I tried this and aftershock and I really prefer aftershock over fireball. It did have a distinct cinnamon flavor but I enjoyed the candy in aftershock. It’s not that expensive and I suggest trying it. It goes good with Mountain Dew (strange I know) 😳
Madlenovich Y.
I remember first time I tried this was in Vegas a man brought Me and my cousin shots I was not prepared for the cinnamon taste loll I had thought it was a tropical drink but man o man after that day I was hooked it’s so bommmmb I love cinnamon
Jude M.
Bealeton
Ooh, now this is good stuff. I primarily use it to make my favorite Christmas cocktail: one part fireball, three part parts cream soda, and a splash of Southern Comfort Bourbon Whiskey if if I have it. Mixes well with brown sodas too.
Brittany B.
I love fireball whisky. I personally think it tastes fine straight, but mixing it with cranberry Sprite (the seasonal one) is my absolute favorite. I've also had it baked into cupcakes and it made them taste like cinnamon with a slight twist. My favorite whisky!
Veronica S.
Wenatchee , WA
One of my all time favs! It has the perfect cinnamon finish to drink it by itself or with a tracer! The packaging is also FIRE! It’s meets every expectation! One of the best inexpensive liquors! I highly recommend this to any cinnamon lovers!
Pauline P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Wats ur favorite to mix with it
Ashley W.
Fernley, NV
Do you drink fireball by itself or in a mixed drink? If so what is your fav mixed drink? I personally have only had it straight. I'm afraid I would be in soo much trouble with it mixed LOL
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
Anyone have any other ways of drinking this? i usually just take a shot.
Caroline F.
Towson, MD
Has anyone tried it in baking? I had a friend mix fireball into the icing of her cupcakes and it was surprisingly delicious!
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Anyone else like this mixed with angry orchard??