Fireball Cinnamon Whisky - 1.75L Bottle

I have a bottle of Fireball Cinnamon Whisky - 1.75L Bottle in my liquor cabinet leftover from a party a while ago. Any suggestions for cocktails using fireball? I feel like I'm too old to just come home from work and do shots. 😊
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky - 1.75L Bottle would any of you guys drink this with me?
Start your review of Fireball Cinnamon Whisky - 1.75L Bottle!
Product Highlights
...leaves like a sweet candy like after taste, as if you chewed too much big red gum or had too many red hot candies.in reviews
...create a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" drink, with sour apple mixer to make a apple cider drink, cheesecake shots, with grenadine, and much more!in reviews
I wasn't sure about this alcohol the first time I tried it because I cannot stomach whisky but I was surprised by the taste.in reviews
I understand the appeal of it...but gross....it's barely whiskey, mostly grain alcohol, and tastes like red hots (which isn't really a bad thing if the quality was there.in reviews
It's great go-to for shots, or it's awesome to mix with Dr. Pepper if you're just looking for something simple.in reviews
Johanna C.
Cloyne, On
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Johanna C.
What does Mommy drink when she's assembling Christmas presents on Christmas Eve after the kids are gone to bed? You betcha! Started with a work bench for a two year old and became an annual tradition for me and my hubby to enjoy it before the chaos of the holidays comes to a head! There is nothing like sipping this firey cinnamon whiskey on a cold winter night. It just warms you right up. #happyhour
Angela D.
Fireball is great to mix but not so great on it's own. I don't recommend this for people who don't like spicy things or cinnamon hearts. I honestly despise cinnamon hearts but don't mind fireball as long as I mix with some Coke or Dr.Pepper.
Mia M.
vancouver
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky - 1.75L Bottle uploaded by Mia M.
the true essence of college life is seeing people take fireball shots. Whisky has never been my thing, and this one definitely isn't. it does taste great though and when the intention is to get drunk, this will do your job splendidly. Doesn't have the most sophisticated taste, but it is good.
LaVerne B.
Winnipeg , MB
We love to do shots at the end of the night with this it has a very strong cinnamon flavour. Reasonably priced.
Emeral M.
Wabowden
This ones amazing 😉 this one really takes you in a ride to lala land if you let it 👌🏽 best to just relax an have a few shots an read a book 📖
Gac H.
I absolutely love this stuff even though I know a lot of people who also aren't fans of it. This is one of those whiskey's that burns your throat on the way down but it is so good that I keep buying it's whiskey so it's not cheap but worth buying it. You should try it atleast once in your life!
Courtney E.
Guelph, ON
Love the cinnamon flavor to fireball! Like little cinnamon hearts it hits right in the feels and warms you from the inside out. Great on its own on ice as a sipper or in a shot to take all at once! Can't go wrong when choosing fireball. Would buy again.
Sadia I.
Burnaby , BC
My favorite whiskey lol. When i first moved here in canada, this was the first drink i had. Love the spicy yet sweet flavor.
Angelica B.
Falconbridge , ON
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I know that this stuff is pure sugar and calories, but I love it. You have to be careful however, because its way too easy to just keep drinking, as you don't need to mix it with anything. If you like cinnamon hearts, you will like this. However, if you've ever eaten an entire bag of cinnamon hearts in one sitting, the feeling of drinking tok much of this at once is so much worse. Drink responsibly, lol.
Jacqueline R.
Regina, SK
I love fireball as a shot, on the rocks or mixed with Coca-Cola! It is my go to drink at all times. Although, most places get confused when I ask for it with coke haha.

158 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Cassie N.
Oak Harbor
il y a 5 mois
Molly G. il y a 5 mois
I know the feeling! What about adding to mulled wine or apple juice/cider and seltzer?
Christina A.
il y a 6 mois
Tammy D. il y a 6 mois
If I’m going to drink one it would be the Crown Royal Canadian Whisky.🥃
Josh R.
comox
Lakeesha M. il y a 7 mois
Seeing that you are underage No.
Jas M.
Killeen, TX
il y a un an
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky - 1.75L Bottle ? What is the best thing to mix with fireball besides coke?
Steven C. il y a un an
Try it with dr pepper bomb
Tyara M.
Kissimmee, FL
il y a un an
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky - 1.75L Bottle ? What type of drinks can I make that would make this taste sweet they gave me the drink as a gift but I dont like just taking shots of it alone
Wayneo L. il y a 5 mois
WARNING!! No matter what you do, do not mix it with shots of Rum Chata!! It tastes like Cinnamon Crunch cereal and you will die from drinking these. They taste soooo good and go down oh sooooo smooth!! You have been warned.
Bonnie W.
Louisville, KY
il y a 2 ans
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky - 1.75L Bottle so Sarah J. you think we could do the whole box and NOT die?! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Sarah J. il y a 2 ans
Depends on whether or not we did it in one night or one month. Still probably no.