Fireball Cinnamon Whisky

based on 2664 reviews

Highlights
Misha F.
  • I've heard its good with Rumchatta or Angry Orchard but I haven't tried it that way yet since I've found it so difficult to drink. in 115 reviews.

• Christina F.
  • It does however have almost like a hot cinnamon intensity that fires your belly up but leaves like a sweet candy like after taste, as if you chewed too much big red gum or had too many red hot candies. in 91 reviews.

• Iris M.
  • It is also GREAT with mixing with other liquors such as Rum Chata to create a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" drink, with sour apple mixer to make a apple cider drink, cheesecake shots, with grenadine, and much more! in 83 reviews.

• Meranda V.
  • I wasn't sure about this alcohol the first time I tried it because I cannot stomach whisky but I was surprised by the taste. in 41 reviews.

• Carolyn S.
  • I understand the appeal of it...but gross....it's barely whiskey, mostly grain alcohol, and tastes like red hots (which isn't really a bad thing if the quality was there. in 34 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Sabrina S.

1 influenster found this helpful

Maybe there will come a time in my life where I will want to drink this again, but for now, it is the most repulsive bottle of alcohol on the market. I have had it twice in my life, and both times it was just a shock to my system. I had never been more sick in my life! The taste was just too strong and it made me very uncomfortable. I did NOT over drink, so that isn't the reason for me getting sick! Maybe the cinnamon just didn't settle well? I don't know, but now whenever I smell it, I get nauseous.

Tiffanie c.

1 influenster found this helpful

I'm not a fan of fireball unless it's super mixed with something (I don't even like it as a shot). For me, the consistency is too thick, almost milky--yuck. I just don't like that. I've been to bars that put shots of fireball in spiked cider, and I think I'd like that. But honestly, I prefer jose cuervo's cinge tequila to this, it has more of the spice of cinnamon than the sweetness of it.

Lexie C.

1 influenster found this helpful

Fireball or as I like to call it regrets. Haha it's one of my favorite alcoholic beverages. Nothing tastier than cinnamon whiskey. I call it a bottle of regrets because you can't just have one. Next thing you know you're waking up wondering what happened last night. But it's the best and I love it and will always drink it have an amazing night and then regret it in the morning.

Shayna N.

1 influenster found this helpful

Fireball is a cheap alternative for Jack Fire in my opinion. When I go out I usually will choose fireball shots over anything else if they don't have some jack or if I'm penny pinching. It has quality taste, especially for those of you who do not like to taste a lot of alcohol. Forewarning: It does make you poop; A LOT. Not a great effect for the next day!

Donnell M.

1 influenster found this helpful

FireBall taste great as a straight shot! I often chase it with Dr. Pepper for easy drinking.
    IMO it taste best chilled, and when mixed with Horchata you get a great tasting shot.
    I like to mix a few scoops of French Vanilla Ice Cream, 2 oz of RumChata, 2 oz of Fire ball, blend it all together, and sprinkle some ground cinnamon on top. You're welcome ☺👍

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Breanne H.
    Breanne H.

Has anyone else ever made Rice Whiskey Treats? You just make regular Rice Krispie Treats and add 2 TBSP of Fireball. Amazing.

21 answersMay 27 - 2014 - 6:28 p.m.
    Caroline F.
    Caroline F.

Has anyone tried it in baking? I had a friend mix fireball into the icing of her cupcakes and it was surprisingly delicious!

38 answersJun 04 - 2014 - 7:25 p.m.
    Sarah G.
    Sarah G.

anyone else like this mixed with angry orchard??

32 answersOct 14 - 2013 - 1:13 p.m.
    Yarie R.
    Yarie R.

Besides shots what cocktails can be made with this?

3 answersMay 15 - 2016 - 11:38 a.m.
    Kylie C.
    Kylie C.

How do you drink it? Can you mix it with something? If so, what? Or should you just take shots?

2 answersMay 13 - 2016 - 8:04 a.m.
    Liz S.
    Liz S.

I just got a small bottle as part of a Christmas gift. Does anyone have any ideas of how to drink it? I don't really feel like shooting it straight.

14 answersDec 29 - 2015 - 12:06 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now