Add a Photo

Photos (11)
Christina F.
Christina F.
Liverpool, NY

My absolute favorite whiskey! To me this is smooth and doesn't hold much bite as a shot of Jack Daniels would where you make a slight face when swallowing. It does however have almost like a hot cinnamon intensity that fires your belly up but leaves like a sweet candy like after taste, as if you chewed too much big red gum or had too many red hot candies. Price range is reasonable and about the same as other whiskeys (depending on brand name, etc.) It comes in various sizes which is nice because sometimes that isn't always the case with certain liqueurs and you won't be left with a big honking bottle of something you didn't end up liking. Drink responsibly, this can sneak up on you after a couple shots because it does go down smooth making you want to just keep drinking it. I have tried using it to make mixed drinks such as cinnamon toast crunch (Fireball and RumChata) and I didn't quite care for it.
Ginger W.
Ginger W.
Berea, KY

You know, with the risk of sounding like a naive college school girl, Fireball is bae. It's fairly expensive, but I have always found that the higher price is worth it. This is my favorite whiskey to shoot as many of my friends strongly wince/can't shoot it at all. This whiskey helps me assert my dominance over men by making them feel emasculated because they can't actually shoot this stuff without a chaser. Fireball Whiskey makes me look good and makes others look GREAT.
Kidding, of course, but even the bad publicity Fireball has gotten in the last year or so, I'm still standing by it. Also, you should always drink something that has been banned in other countries.
Iris M.
Iris M.
Mesa, AZ

The whiskey of all whiskeys! Fireball is not so strong as drinking Jack straight up as in a shot. It is less stronger but SO flavorful. You might as well think of it as liquid form of Big Red (with alcohol of course). It is also GREAT with mixing with other liquors such as Rum Chata to create a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" drink, with sour apple mixer to make a apple cider drink, cheesecake shots, with grenadine, and much more! I have created so many yummy drinks with Fireball that it's great to have for a party or a get together. Drink it with mixers or alone! Either way you cannot go wrong.
Jessica C.
Jessica C.
San Marcos, TX

If you like liquor and Big Red gum, this is it for you. It has a warm heat to it, taking that first sip gets the cinnamon in your taste buds but when it reaches your chest you can start to feel the slow burn, as if you've swallowed a fire ball. It's nothing spicy like siracha, but it definitely has that kick that most would welcome. I personally find this one to be a great shot drink. Take a shot then have a nice chaser of some soda or apple juice lol. Or mix with with a nice apple cider for the cool afternoons with friends or family :) or by yourself, no judgement.
YDo U.
YDo U.

I'll admit the first time I tried Fireball years ago, I wasn't whiskey ready and I stayed away from it because it felt like I swallowed the most potent mouthwash ever and could not get rid of the taste. That's what I get for taking a supersized shot thinking " Fireball" was just the name and not the true definition of what I was about to experience. Well a few years ago, Fireball and I were reacquainted but this time I was whiskey ready because it was mixed and I loved it! This is by the way, the only whiskey I drank frequently.
Susan G.
Susan G.
Orlando, KY

So I used to drink this quite a lot. It doesn't take much to get a nice buzz going, and it tastes good. However, I got a little carried away on New Year's and ended up in the ER in a strange city. So I'm still going to give it 4 stars, because it's my own fault that I drank too much, but that stuff tried to kill me. All I'm saying is, drink it in moderation, because I thought I could handle it, but I was WRONG! And I drink a lot. BEWARE when you drink it. Don't be like me. Stay out of the ER. I'm still paying those bills off.
Melissa B.
Melissa B.
Saginaw, Michigan

Love this stuff!! I'm a whiskey drinker and I actually hadn't had this drink until fairly recently (well that I can remember), I usually don't try a lot of new things because I basically have found what I like and mostly stick with it (I tried drinking every alcohol there was when I was younger) but I gave it a shot (literally) and it really tastes great. I was actually surprised to learn that this was considered a whiskey because it certainly doesn't taste like what you'd expect whiskey to taste like.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI

Maybe there will come a time in my life where I will want to drink this again, but for now, it is the most repulsive bottle of alcohol on the market. I have had it twice in my life, and both times it was just a shock to my system. I had never been more sick in my life! The taste was just too strong and it made me very uncomfortable. I did NOT over drink, so that isn't the reason for me getting sick! Maybe the cinnamon just didn't settle well? I don't know, but now whenever I smell it, I get nauseous.
Michelle G.
Michelle G.
Fairfield, OH

I love Fireball! It tastes exactly like Big Red chewing gum. Has a real cinnamon kick, and of all the cinnamon whisky out there it is the best done in my opinion. Its not too hard on the palate (alcohol flavor wide), and even as a person who hates shots I can do shots of Fireball. And at 66 proof it will get the job done. Its also great with apple cider, or hard cider as well. Its a little more expensive than some of the knock-off cinnamon whisky counterparts but worth the different in price point.
Jordyn P.
Jordyn P.
Warren, MI

Everyone that I know LOVES Fireball. It is their go to shot at the bars and the go to fifths when partying at someones house. I do not share the same opinion as my friends though.. I find fireball to be really harsh and doesn't really taste the greatest. I pretty much only like it when I'm already drunk or on a rare occasion and it doesn't taste awful and I'll drink a pint to myself while out. The cinnamon flavor and scent is strong but this is a cheap way to get drunk and fast!
Pauline P.
Pauline P.

Wats ur favorite to mix with it
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Fernley, NV

Do you drink fireball by itself or in a mixed drink? If so what is your fav mixed drink? I personally have only had it straight. I'm afraid I would be in soo much trouble with it mixed LOL
Linda D.
Linda D.
Irvine, CA

Anyone have any other ways of drinking this? i usually just take a shot.
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Towson, MD

Has anyone tried it in baking? I had a friend mix fireball into the icing of her cupcakes and it was surprisingly delicious!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Tabernacle, NJ

Anyone else like this mixed with angry orchard??

Join Now