BY FIREBALL CINNAMON WHISKY #23 in Whiskey

• How much of this can you drink in one sitting? 9 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst, how horrible are shots of...10 Answers
  • How do people drink this7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It does however have almost like a hot cinnamon intensity that fires your belly up but leaves like a sweet candy like after taste, as if you chewed too much big red gum or had too many red hot candies." in 91 reviews
  • "It is also GREAT with mixing with other liquors such as Rum Chata to create a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" drink, with sour apple mixer to make a apple cider drink, cheesecake shots, with grenadine, and much more!" in 83 reviews
  • "I wasn't sure about this alcohol the first time I tried it because I cannot stomach whisky but I was surprised by the taste." in 41 reviews
  • "I understand the appeal of it...but gross....it's barely whiskey, mostly grain alcohol, and tastes like red hots (which isn't really a bad thing if the quality was there." in 34 reviews
  • "It's great go-to for shots, or it's awesome to mix with Dr. Pepper if you're just looking for something simple." in 25 reviews
Britty M.
I absolutely hate this stuff and yet I find myself taking shots of it more times than I'd care to admit. It will ruin your life and make you forget everything that happened, yet every time someone calls out "fireball shots", I find myself first in line. I even have a small bottle in my kitchen. It tastes exactly like the candy. If you wanna get fked up, this will do it in a hurry. Especially if you drink white first.

EDIT: I recently thought I could handle a fireball shot (after downing several cocktails), and it made me puke after I blacked out. My body clearly can't handle this. The mere thought of the smell has me gagging right now.
Susan G.
Orlando, KY
So I used to drink this quite a lot. It doesn't take much to get a nice buzz going, and it tastes good. However, I got a little carried away on New Year's and ended up in the ER in a strange city. So I'm still going to give it 4 stars, because it's my own fault that I drank too much, but that stuff tried to kill me. All I'm saying is, drink it in moderation, because I thought I could handle it, but I was WRONG! And I drink a lot. BEWARE when you drink it. Don't be like me. Stay out of the ER. I'm still paying those bills off.
Breyonna S.
This is one of those typical party drinks that I really enjoy drinking. I wouldn't say its one of my favorite Whiskey's since it really is a typical college drinker Whiskey, but I really have enjoyed it anytime I've had it. I have liked it with taking shots along with using it as a mixer. However, I really prefer this stuff in fall/winter since it has more of that vibe to me. It's really good and the flavor reminds me of Big Red gum or just cinnamon gum in general. Cant go wrong with it!
angela t.
Fort Worth, TX
I couldn't understand what all the hype was about with this whiskey. I'm a firm believer in if it aint broke, don't try to fix it...in other words, don't mess with my whiskey! I love the taste of whiskey with no added flavors. But once I decided to try it out for myself to debunk the hype, I was happily disappointed to be wrong! This stuff is great when you mix with Dr Pepper to make a Dr Fireball! Not quite the proof strength I am used to, but will sneak up on you! Easy does it...
Jasmyn H.
La Mirada, CA
So this drink taste great cold by itself but taste even better when u mix it with Rumchata. I wouldn't recommend binge drinking this but if you do and you experience trouble breathing just take an antihistamine and stop drinking and u should feel better, but I digress. When cold it has a smooth flavor in my opinion and defiantly one of those shots u can take by itself or mixed. It even taste good with root beer.
Michelle M.
Hialeah, FL
Omg! I have a love affair with fireball. One of my favorite gums as a kid was big red, this is like the fun adult version of big red. One of my favorite shots and one of the only liquors I can take more then 2 shots of. Also some of my favorite drinks contain fireball! Angryballs and Cinnamon Toast Crunch. Definitely as your bartender for one of these, or both! Why not?!?!
Jordan H.
Overland Park, KS
I despise Fireball. As a college girl who frequents bars that have less than optimal liquor choices, Fireball is a frequent part of any night out. I like to compare the taste of Fireball to Big Red chewing gum dissolved in nail polish remover. However, that being said, I do have many guy friends who claim "Fireball or die" so I guess it is all up to personal preference.
Erika T.
Lewis Center, OH
Just writing this review I am getting nauseous. I can't even smell fireball with throwing up in my mouth a little. I am not the type to drink a lot but the couple of times that I have had fireball the night has ended terribly.

It does have a nice cinnamon taste and it warms you up as it goes down.

If you do choose to drink this, be careful and drink in moderation.
Shayna N.
Canton, MI
Fireball is a cheap alternative for Jack Fire in my opinion. When I go out I usually will choose fireball shots over anything else if they don't have some jack or if I'm penny pinching. It has quality taste, especially for those of you who do not like to taste a lot of alcohol. Forewarning: It does make you poop; A LOT. Not a great effect for the next day!
Donna R.
Powell, OH
I love my fireball mixed apple cider. IT MAKES A GREAT FALL DRINK It is high in alcohol content and it will get you smashed if you are not careful. Drink it alone in shots and you will get smashed quickly which is not good. Mix it with anything apple. It is good in Angry Orchard cider beer. That is the only beer I will drink if it has the fireball in it
Pauline P.
Happy Hour Expert
Wats ur favorite to mix with it
Ashley W.
Fernley, NV
Do you drink fireball by itself or in a mixed drink? If so what is your fav mixed drink? I personally have only had it straight. I'm afraid I would be in soo much trouble with it mixed LOL
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
Anyone have any other ways of drinking this? i usually just take a shot.
Caroline F.
Towson, MD
Has anyone tried it in baking? I had a friend mix fireball into the icing of her cupcakes and it was surprisingly delicious!
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
Anyone else like this mixed with angry orchard??