Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
Top Questions See all 145 Q&A
- "It does however have almost like a hot cinnamon intensity that fires your belly up but leaves like a sweet candy like after taste, as if you chewed too much big red gum or had too many red hot candies." in 91 reviews
- "It is also GREAT with mixing with other liquors such as Rum Chata to create a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" drink, with sour apple mixer to make a apple cider drink, cheesecake shots, with grenadine, and much more!" in 83 reviews
- "I wasn't sure about this alcohol the first time I tried it because I cannot stomach whisky but I was surprised by the taste." in 41 reviews
- "I understand the appeal of it...but gross....it's barely whiskey, mostly grain alcohol, and tastes like red hots (which isn't really a bad thing if the quality was there." in 34 reviews
- "It's great go-to for shots, or it's awesome to mix with Dr. Pepper if you're just looking for something simple." in 25 reviews
Don’t plan on drinking this and thinking it’ll be easy, it’s a strong flavor and taste and it meant for those who are ready.
I’ve never made a mixed drink with it but I imagine it could taste good with Cola, maybe Sprite, but that’s about it.
If you like something affordable and has a smooth taste with a cinnamon flavor; you need to try fireball!! It's sold in every liquor store I have ever been in. It's totally affordable and has an awesome taste. I always buy fireball on drinking nights lol! I have kids so, I have drinking nights when they stay at their granny's. if your a mom you totally understand 😂. I would definitely recommend to any whiskey lover, or cinnamon lover! I just Love the sweet, smooth taste so go try it!!Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
PHOTOS & VIDEOS
See All Photos & Videos