Add a Photo

Photos (23)
Susan G.
Susan G.
Orlando, KY

So I used to drink this quite a lot. It doesn't take much to get a nice buzz going, and it tastes good. However, I got a little carried away on New Year's and ended up in the ER in a strange city. So I'm still going to give it 4 stars, because it's my own fault that I drank too much, but that stuff tried to kill me. All I'm saying is, drink it in moderation, because I thought I could handle it, but I was WRONG! And I drink a lot. BEWARE when you drink it. Don't be like me. Stay out of the ER. I'm still paying those bills off.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI

Maybe there will come a time in my life where I will want to drink this again, but for now, it is the most repulsive bottle of alcohol on the market. I have had it twice in my life, and both times it was just a shock to my system. I had never been more sick in my life! The taste was just too strong and it made me very uncomfortable. I did NOT over drink, so that isn't the reason for me getting sick! Maybe the cinnamon just didn't settle well? I don't know, but now whenever I smell it, I get nauseous.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.

This is one of those typical party drinks that I really enjoy drinking. I wouldn't say its one of my favorite Whiskey's since it really is a typical college drinker Whiskey, but I really have enjoyed it anytime I've had it. I have liked it with taking shots along with using it as a mixer. However, I really prefer this stuff in fall/winter since it has more of that vibe to me. It's really good and the flavor reminds me of Big Red gum or just cinnamon gum in general. Cant go wrong with it!
angela t.
angela t.
Fort Worth, TX

I couldn't understand what all the hype was about with this whiskey. I'm a firm believer in if it aint broke, don't try to fix it...in other words, don't mess with my whiskey! I love the taste of whiskey with no added flavors. But once I decided to try it out for myself to debunk the hype, I was happily disappointed to be wrong! This stuff is great when you mix with Dr Pepper to make a Dr Fireball! Not quite the proof strength I am used to, but will sneak up on you! Easy does it...
Britty M.
Britty M.

I absolutely hate this stuff and yet I find myself taking shots of it more times than I'd care to admit. It will ruin your life and make you forget everything that happened, yet every time someone calls out "fireball shots", I find myself first in line. I even have a small bottle in my kitchen. It tastes exactly like the candy. If you wanna get fked up, this will do it in a hurry. Especially if you drink white first.
Jasmyn H.
Jasmyn H.
La Mirada , Ca

So this drink taste great cold by itself but taste even better when u mix it with Rumchata. I wouldn't recommend binge drinking this but if you do and you experience trouble breathing just take an antihistamine and stop drinking and u should feel better, but I digress. When cold it has a smooth flavor in my opinion and defiantly one of those shots u can take by itself or mixed. It even taste good with root beer.
Megan M.
Megan M.
Ellicott City, MD

I love Fireball! It is the only liquor that I can take a straight shot of!! Though I will say if it warm it doesn't taste as good but it's still doable! I personally love ice-cold shots of fireball. It is very warm and makes your tummy nice and warm also. The shots go down smoothly. I think it also mixes well with coke. It is pretty strong but no complaints here! Can't go wrong with Fireball in my book!
Cassandra B.
Cassandra B.
Lafayette, LA

My favorite to take shots with. I absolutely hate cinnamon flavor but love Fireball. For an even better taste, chill it in the freezer for a little while, talk about awesome. Fireball is usually available anywhere that you can buy liquor. I've become accustomed to even drinking it over ice just for the refreshing taste of Fireball!!!!! Definitely would recommend and have recommended to many friends!!!
Tiffanie c.
Tiffanie c.
Tallahassee , FL

I'm not a fan of fireball unless it's super mixed with something (I don't even like it as a shot). For me, the consistency is too thick, almost milky--yuck. I just don't like that. I've been to bars that put shots of fireball in spiked cider, and I think I'd like that. But honestly, I prefer jose cuervo's cinge tequila to this, it has more of the spice of cinnamon than the sweetness of it.
Sophie N.
Sophie N.
Metairie, LA

The whiskey is smooth and decent quality Canadian underneath all of the cinnamon. This is dangerous stuff. It's not as high in alcohol content as regular whiskey, but is such tasty stuff that you can end up drinking more than you intended to. It's a bit harsh by itself but very tasty when mixed with something else. Stores will run out of this stuff while the other whiskeys just sit there.
Pauline P.
Pauline P.

Wats ur favorite to mix with it
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Fernley, NV

Do you drink fireball by itself or in a mixed drink? If so what is your fav mixed drink? I personally have only had it straight. I'm afraid I would be in soo much trouble with it mixed LOL
Linda D.
Linda D.
Irvine, CA

Anyone have any other ways of drinking this? i usually just take a shot.
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Towson, MD

Has anyone tried it in baking? I had a friend mix fireball into the icing of her cupcakes and it was surprisingly delicious!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Tabernacle, NJ

Anyone else like this mixed with angry orchard??

Join Now