BY FIREBALL CINNAMON WHISKY #13 in Whiskey

• How much of this can you drink in one sitting? 9 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst, how horrible are ...10 Answers
  • How do people drink this8 Answers
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
  • "It does however have almost like a hot cinnamon intensity that fires your belly up but leaves like a sweet candy like after taste, as if you chewed too much big red gum or had too many red hot candies." in 91 reviews
  • "It is also GREAT with mixing with other liquors such as Rum Chata to create a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" drink, with sour apple mixer to make a apple cider drink, cheesecake shots, with grenadine, and much more!" in 83 reviews
  • "I wasn't sure about this alcohol the first time I tried it because I cannot stomach whisky but I was surprised by the taste." in 41 reviews
  • "I understand the appeal of it...but gross....it's barely whiskey, mostly grain alcohol, and tastes like red hots (which isn't really a bad thing if the quality was there." in 34 reviews
  • "It's great go-to for shots, or it's awesome to mix with Dr. Pepper if you're just looking for something simple." in 25 reviews
Adrienne L.
Buckeye, AZ
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
Love love love this stuff!!! One of my favorites to drink when I want to warm up lol! It reminds me of Red Hots or those hard candies called fireball.. that’s what it tastes like. Has a medium 🔥 going down, not bad at all. Really delicious. So inexpensive, especially if you shop at CostCo.. I think you can get a gal for barely $20.. not bad at all for such a yummy Whiskey! Can’t beat that! 🥃🔥🥃
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
I will drink Fireball by itself, but I prefer to mix it, typically with apple cider. When you drink it straight, the heat is a little strong, but it isn't terrible. It's better to take shots of though than drink straight, in my opinion. I would buy it again, and while I have tried more local cinnamon whiskeys and liked them, Fireball is something you can purchase anywhere and it is really good.
Stacy O.
Binghamton
This is not my preference for a cinnamon whiskey at all.  It has the most horrid aftertaste, almost chemical in nature.  There is a much better cinnamon whiskey on the market.  I don't even think I would use this if it was needed in baking or cooking.  It's sickingly sweet with a high chemical burn on the tail end.  Try another cinnamon whiskey over this.
Leena C.
Warrior
My roomie’s all time favorite whiskey. I should buy stock in this as much as we buy. If we’re getting together with friends - there’s usually a bottle of Fireball involved. The whiskey decanter on the bar- yea that’s Fireball. Great cinnamon flavor, sweet but not cloying, Strong enough to mix, smooth enough to shoot.
💕Sasha J.
Walnut creek
If it were up to me, what would happen next is upending this bottle directly into the kitchen sink. Fireball has an intensely chemical aroma that smells just like the grape-scented blue Mr. Sketch marker. On the palate it’s distressingly viscous and alarmingly sweet, with very little in the way of whiskey flavor.
Stephanie M.
Fernandina, FL
Let me start by saying, I LOVE cinnamon. And whisky is my favorite type of alcohol. So, putting them together makes Fireball one of my favorite drinks. It does taste really similar to a Red Hots, so if you're not a fan of those you probably wouldn't like Fireball. Another plus, Fireball is a super cheap whisky!
Rachel B.
nitro, wv
My favorite liquor over any other alcoholic beverages. Goes down smooth, great after taste, great taste while drinking. Price is exactly what I need it to be to have more than a little fun. Fireball is my favorite liquor far beyond any thing else I’ve ever had, and I like liquor.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have many stories with Fireball. Why? It's the easiest liquor in my opinion to do shots of. I don't even need a chaser and I'm a baby when it comes to shots. I would recomend this to everyone and anyone. 4 stars because the Jack Daniels version of this is better.
Jenny C.
Combs, KY
This is absolutely the BEST alcoholic beverage I have ever drank. I have it in my house daily. Usually just in the shot-sized bottles because I'm not much on drinking, unlike my husband. Lol. But it's especially great when you're sick and I make a Hot Toddy with it. I brew 8 oz Chai Tea, shot of Fireball, a splash of milk and a spoonful of Honey. Mix it up and it makes your throat feel so much better and soothes the cough. Drinking it alone is good as well. No mixed drink is needed with this cinnamon flavored goodness 😍😍
Bethany C.
Ruston, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you want to get wasted fast, this is your go to. This is the only alcohol I can take a shot of with ease. I love the cinnamon flavor but too much of this makes me so sick. I always have a bottle of this at my house for those weekends I want to unwind
Pauline P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Wats ur favorite to mix with it
Ashley W.
Fernley, NV
Do you drink fireball by itself or in a mixed drink? If so what is your fav mixed drink? I personally have only had it straight. I'm afraid I would be in soo much trouble with it mixed LOL
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
Anyone have any other ways of drinking this? i usually just take a shot.
Caroline F.
Towson, MD
Has anyone tried it in baking? I had a friend mix fireball into the icing of her cupcakes and it was surprisingly delicious!
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Anyone else like this mixed with angry orchard??