influenster

influenster

Highlights
Misha F.
  • I've heard its good with Rumchatta or Angry Orchard but I haven't tried it that way yet since I've found it so difficult to drink. in 115 reviews.

• Christina F.
  • It does however have almost like a hot cinnamon intensity that fires your belly up but leaves like a sweet candy like after taste, as if you chewed too much big red gum or had too many red hot candies. in 91 reviews.

• Iris M.
  • It is also GREAT with mixing with other liquors such as Rum Chata to create a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" drink, with sour apple mixer to make a apple cider drink, cheesecake shots, with grenadine, and much more! in 83 reviews.

• Meranda V.
  • I wasn't sure about this alcohol the first time I tried it because I cannot stomach whisky but I was surprised by the taste. in 41 reviews.

• Carolyn S.
  • I understand the appeal of it...but gross....it's barely whiskey, mostly grain alcohol, and tastes like red hots (which isn't really a bad thing if the quality was there. in 34 reviews.

0 character used

HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Heather D.

3 influensters found this helpful

Fireball is strong and delicious and I love mixing it. This contributed to several hilarious adventures on my 21st birthday. Fireball is definitely my go-to drink for a delicious, good time.

Deanna D.

3 influensters found this helpful

So many people love this but it's not my personal favorite. it's very spicy and tends to linger sometimes. But it's always a cheaper shot at the bar if need be.

member-5d566ebfc

2 influensters found this helpful

really love this especially in the fall winter, added to apple cider or chia tea for an extra kick or just as a shot on its own on a cold night.

Kaycee S.

2 influensters found this helpful

I don't usually like whiskey but I absolutely love this stuff. You don't even need a chaser when you drink it! It makes my breath smell great

Kaitlynn J.

2 influensters found this helpful

This stuff tastes so good it's just better to drink on the rocks! No mixing this stuff. It's a sharp cinnamon drink.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Breanne H.
    Breanne H.

Has anyone else ever made Rice Whiskey Treats? You just make regular Rice Krispie Treats and add 2 TBSP of Fireball. Amazing.

20 answersMay 27 - 2014 - 6:28 p.m.
    Caroline F.
    Caroline F.

Has anyone tried it in baking? I had a friend mix fireball into the icing of her cupcakes and it was surprisingly delicious!

37 answersJun 04 - 2014 - 7:25 p.m.
    Sarah G.
    Sarah G.

anyone else like this mixed with angry orchard??

28 answersOct 14 - 2013 - 1:13 p.m.
    Liz S.
    Liz S.

I just got a small bottle as part of a Christmas gift. Does anyone have any ideas of how to drink it? I don't really feel like shooting it straight.

5 answersDec 29 - 2015 - 12:06 a.m.
    Madison H.
    Madison H.

I'm looking for a liquor with high potency that goes down easy, unlike a shot of tequila that makes you completely cringe in disgust. suggestions?

7 answersOct 26 - 2015 - 11:33 a.m.
    Marilyn R.
    Marilyn R.

a stout type of beer

2 answersAug 24 - 2015 - 11:13 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION

Welcome to Influenster! You're one click away from unlocking exclusive rewards, like free full-sized products!

Join Now