BY FIREBALL CINNAMON WHISKY

• How much of this can you drink in one sitting? 10 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst, how horrible are ...10 Answers
  • How do people drink this8 Answers
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
  • "It does however have almost like a hot cinnamon intensity that fires your belly up but leaves like a sweet candy like after taste, as if you chewed too much big red gum or had too many red hot candies." in 91 reviews
  • "It is also GREAT with mixing with other liquors such as Rum Chata to create a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" drink, with sour apple mixer to make a apple cider drink, cheesecake shots, with grenadine, and much more!" in 83 reviews
  • "I wasn't sure about this alcohol the first time I tried it because I cannot stomach whisky but I was surprised by the taste." in 41 reviews
  • "I understand the appeal of it...but gross....it's barely whiskey, mostly grain alcohol, and tastes like red hots (which isn't really a bad thing if the quality was there." in 34 reviews
  • "It's great go-to for shots, or it's awesome to mix with Dr. Pepper if you're just looking for something simple." in 25 reviews
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
I will drink Fireball by itself, but I prefer to mix it, typically with apple cider. When you drink it straight, the heat is a little strong, but it isn't terrible. It's better to take shots of though than drink straight, in my opinion. I would buy it again, and while I have tried more local cinnamon whiskeys and liked them, Fireball is something you can purchase anywhere and it is really good.
Jes K.
Mount Joy
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Taste like candy like those hot tamales candies. Be prepared to have the best night of your life on this drink make sure someone is prepared to take your video and pictures because you will never remember how fun you will have on this drink. I loved this drink.
Elle B.
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Sadly, this did not meet my expectations. This was the very first alcoholic drink with a high amount of alcohol in it, before I had only had beer pretty much. I love cinnamon so I wanted to love this. The taste is fantastic, but it is the only drink that has ever made me very sick. I've been completely fine with everything else, so this was disappointing. Everyone I know has had the same experience with this drink.
Rachel B.
nitro, wv
My favorite liquor over any other alcoholic beverages. Goes down smooth, great after taste, great taste while drinking. Price is exactly what I need it to be to have more than a little fun. Fireball is my favorite liquor far beyond any thing else I’ve ever had, and I like liquor.
Hope D.
Ever want to feel like you’re going to simultaneously throw up until you die AND also want to dance on the nearest bar top that you see?

Drink a fifth of this in one night. By yourself.

The only reason I give three stars is because I got so hammered I still shiver at the thought of this drink.

Ps. I’m queasy just writing this review.
Diana R.
Akron , OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have many stories with Fireball. Why? It's the easiest liquor in my opinion to do shots of. I don't even need a chaser and I'm a baby when it comes to shots. I would recomend this to everyone and anyone. 4 stars because the Jack Daniels version of this is better.
Stacy O.
Binghamton
This is not my preference for a cinnamon whiskey at all.  It has the most horrid aftertaste, almost chemical in nature.  There is a much better cinnamon whiskey on the market.  I don't even think I would use this if it was needed in baking or cooking.  It's sickingly sweet with a high chemical burn on the tail end.  Try another cinnamon whiskey over this.
Jenny C.
Avawam, KY
This is absolutely the BEST alcoholic beverage I have ever drank. I have it in my house daily. Usually just in the shot-sized bottles because I'm not much on drinking, unlike my husband. Lol. But it's especially great when you're sick and I make a Hot Toddy with it. I brew 8 oz Chai Tea, shot of Fireball, a splash of milk and a spoonful of Honey. Mix it up and it makes your throat feel so much better and soothes the cough. Drinking it alone is good as well. No mixed drink is needed with this cinnamon flavored goodness 😍😍
Shannon M.
Kansas City
This is my all-time favorite alcohol to take shots with. It literally tastes like Christmas in a shot glass. It makes your stomach warm just like apple cider does, and just reminds you of happy times. I would recommend it to anyone that likes cinnamon.
Bethany C.
Ruston, LA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
If you want to get wasted fast, this is your go to. This is the only alcohol I can take a shot of with ease. I love the cinnamon flavor but too much of this makes me so sick. I always have a bottle of this at my house for those weekends I want to unwind
Pauline P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Wats ur favorite to mix with it
Ashley W.
Fernley, NV
Do you drink fireball by itself or in a mixed drink? If so what is your fav mixed drink? I personally have only had it straight. I'm afraid I would be in soo much trouble with it mixed LOL
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
Anyone have any other ways of drinking this? i usually just take a shot.
Caroline F.
Towson, MD
Has anyone tried it in baking? I had a friend mix fireball into the icing of her cupcakes and it was surprisingly delicious!
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Anyone else like this mixed with angry orchard??