Add a Photo

#4 in Whiskey
Photos (26)
Britty M.
Britty M.

I absolutely hate this stuff and yet I find myself taking shots of it more times than I'd care to admit. It will ruin your life and make you forget everything that happened, yet every time someone calls out "fireball shots", I find myself first in line. I even have a small bottle in my kitchen. It tastes exactly like the candy. If you wanna get fked up, this will do it in a hurry. Especially if you drink white first.

EDIT: I recently thought I could handle a fireball shot (after downing several cocktails), and it made me puke after I blacked out. My body clearly can't handle this. The mere thought of the smell has me gagging right now.
Emily A.
Emily A.
Minneapolis, MN

Fireball is tricky and is totally based on personal preference, because you definitely can only drink this if you like cinnamon. It has a flavor a bit similar to big red gum and it's a stronger flavor. The one element that's tricky about it is that if you have one bad experience, you most likely won't be able to handle the taste of it after. Just a heads up! Still if you're into cinnamon and are looking for an easy thing for shots, give it a try! Just beware that its pretty strong so multiple shots of it may have a bigger effect
Susan G.
Susan G.
Orlando, KY

So I used to drink this quite a lot. It doesn't take much to get a nice buzz going, and it tastes good. However, I got a little carried away on New Year's and ended up in the ER in a strange city. So I'm still going to give it 4 stars, because it's my own fault that I drank too much, but that stuff tried to kill me. All I'm saying is, drink it in moderation, because I thought I could handle it, but I was WRONG! And I drink a lot. BEWARE when you drink it. Don't be like me. Stay out of the ER. I'm still paying those bills off.
Christina B.
Christina B.
Knoxville, TN

This cinnamon flavored whisky is a go to for shots.  It's not an easy drink and quite strong, but the strong, sweet flavor helps if you are not an experienced alcohol drinker.  I will generally have this if I'm having a girls' night.  It isn't too heavy and doesn't need to be mixed however it is also good in mixed drinks.  The price is very reasonable.  This isn't an alcohol that you want to get sick from, or you will more than likely never want it again.  It is definitely a fun drink though.
Sabrina S.
Sabrina S.
Shelby Twp, MI

Maybe there will come a time in my life where I will want to drink this again, but for now, it is the most repulsive bottle of alcohol on the market. I have had it twice in my life, and both times it was just a shock to my system. I had never been more sick in my life! The taste was just too strong and it made me very uncomfortable. I did NOT over drink, so that isn't the reason for me getting sick! Maybe the cinnamon just didn't settle well? I don't know, but now whenever I smell it, I get nauseous.
Breyonna S.
Breyonna S.

This is one of those typical party drinks that I really enjoy drinking. I wouldn't say its one of my favorite Whiskey's since it really is a typical college drinker Whiskey, but I really have enjoyed it anytime I've had it. I have liked it with taking shots along with using it as a mixer. However, I really prefer this stuff in fall/winter since it has more of that vibe to me. It's really good and the flavor reminds me of Big Red gum or just cinnamon gum in general. Cant go wrong with it!
Gretel L.
Gretel L.

I first tried fireball at a birthday party about a year ago and I didn't know it was so delicious! I love cinnamon and I love shots so to me this is the perfect combination. Now you have to be very very careful because this can go downhill real quick! I have already learned my lesson and have figured out my body so I know how much of something it can take. I don't go overboard with fireball because I will then regret it and never want to drink it again but so far so good. Love it!
angela t.
angela t.
Fort Worth, TX

I couldn't understand what all the hype was about with this whiskey. I'm a firm believer in if it aint broke, don't try to fix it...in other words, don't mess with my whiskey! I love the taste of whiskey with no added flavors. But once I decided to try it out for myself to debunk the hype, I was happily disappointed to be wrong! This stuff is great when you mix with Dr Pepper to make a Dr Fireball! Not quite the proof strength I am used to, but will sneak up on you! Easy does it...
Chelsea K.
Chelsea K.

Definitely a drink most remember trying as one of their first drinks at least for most people I know. It's definitely not the most amazing taste to some, but it goes pretty easily and gets you tipsy quickly. Also my Irish aunt swears this is great when you have a cold....so that tells you enough...A multi purpose drink. Medicine and a Friday night warm-up. LOL Oh, must not hate cinnamon...you can not love it either...just don't hate it ahah
Nathan C.
Nathan C.

Why do people rate this above a zero? Because we are a culture that uses alcohol to numb our pain? Because we are incapable of having tons of fun without alcohol? Because most people on here lack a good taste in alcohol? Because we have to put at least one star to actually rate something? The world will never know.

Edit: So I found a lady that uses this in frosting and that actually sounds not horrible. One extra star.
Pauline P.
Pauline P.

Wats ur favorite to mix with it
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Fernley, NV

Do you drink fireball by itself or in a mixed drink? If so what is your fav mixed drink? I personally have only had it straight. I'm afraid I would be in soo much trouble with it mixed LOL
Linda D.
Linda D.
Irvine, CA

Anyone have any other ways of drinking this? i usually just take a shot.
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Towson, MD

Has anyone tried it in baking? I had a friend mix fireball into the icing of her cupcakes and it was surprisingly delicious!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Southampton, NJ

Anyone else like this mixed with angry orchard??