Fireball Cinnamon Whisky

Anyone else think this makes the best shots?
OMG! Cinnamon whiskey? I’m so interested in it, please tell me, has it really cinnamon taste or not?
What's your favorite memory with fireball ?
Start your review of Fireball Cinnamon Whisky!
Product Highlights
“...leaves like a sweet candy like after taste, as if you chewed too much big red gum or had too many red hot candies.” in reviews
“...create a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" drink, with sour apple mixer to make a apple cider drink, cheesecake shots, with grenadine, and much more!” in reviews
“I wasn't sure about this alcohol the first time I tried it because I cannot stomach whisky but I was surprised by the taste.” in reviews
“I understand the appeal of it...but gross....it's barely whiskey, mostly grain alcohol, and tastes like red hots (which isn't really a bad thing if the quality was there.” in reviews
“It's great go-to for shots, or it's awesome to mix with Dr. Pepper if you're just looking for something simple.” in reviews
St Matthews, SC
Hands down, Fireball is my go-to whiskey! No competition! The back label reads: “What you have here is smooth whisky with a fiery kick of red hot cinnamon. It tastes like heaven, burns like hell. What happens next is up to you.” My first shot was smooth, delicious, and indeed fiery. It tasted exactly like Atomic Fireball Cinnamon Candy--those little red-hot balls with the hard-to-open plastic wrappers. There's little indication of any whisky flavor. Fireball Whisky is just pure liquid cinnamon burn, and it's pure fun. So if you are those few people that haven't had the pleasure to enjoy this satisfying whiskey, well then what are you waiting for?! Fireball Cinnamon Whisky Fireball Cinnamon Whisky
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky uploaded by Kayti B.
Purchased at: Walmart
I've been a Fireball Whiskey girl for as long as I can remember. It goes down rough but oh so smooth. I love the cinnamon flavor. I couldn't possibly argue any way they could improve this liquor and would buy it every time. I give this a 10/10 recommendation! HOT APPLE PIE RECIPE - 1 PART FIREBALL WHISKEY - 1 PART DR. MCGILLICUDDY'S APPLE PIE - chill and strain into glass
I really enjoy this whiskey and the hot cinnamon flavor, it is a favorite with my friends as well, taken as shots, it goes down smooth with a slight kick to it. I enjoy having it even when not with friends, when I just want to relax at home and stay in, it's great for setting that calm relaxed mood. I have even had it with my hot tea, with a little honey at night watching videos on the couch, gives that nice warm feeling inside. I have actually made it my number one alcohol to keep in the house :)
MiSSiSSiPPi
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I used to love fireball. Maybe even be obsessed but now that I'm older the sugar in this whiskey is too much for me. It makes me hurt! I don't know how but it does. It still tastes great and is good mixed with a cream liquor for a cinnamon toast crunch shot but I won't buy it for myself again. It's very strong in the cinnamon but also very strong on the sugar to the point that it's sticky and I'd rather just stick to unflavored vodkas. Not a bad drink but just not my taste anymore. 🤷🏻‍♀️
Philadelphia, PA
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
Fireball Cinnamon whiskey has been my twist for many years now . One can enjoy this in many different ways from straight on the rocks or a mixed drink. It tends to be pricey however it's well worth its price. Hover most State stores now sell 99 cent shot bottles of fireball Cinnamon whiskey which allows you to get a few bottles if you can't afford the whole bottle. Fun during any social occasion I'm just sitting back relaxing what to having a fun night with friends.
Logansport, IN
Talk about a breath taking drink! If you like the Home Run Inn Sausage Fireball Pizza Signature , you'll love this alcoholic drink! Shots, shots, shots! Play that game && expect not to remember the night! All you have to do is yell "shots" and every person has to take a shot. I was pregnant and did that to the others around me and it was hilarious! So, if you're out for a good time, pick up Fireball Whiskey Firebox ! You won't regret it!
Kansas City, MO
Purchased at: Target
This is my favorite liquor to drink in fall and winter. I always keep a bottle on hand during football season. It's my "lucky" drink. I usually mix it with Coca-Cola. Sometimes, I add it to cream soda or Dr. Pepper. I've also spiked hot chocolate with it. It's the perfect cinnamon flavor. I don't think it's too "hot". I would purchase this over more expensive brands like Jack Daniel's Fire Whiskey time and time again.
Leesburg, FL
I was pleasantly surprised at how smooth this was. It's flavor is definately a reminder of the old fireball candies. It pairs well with most cola mixers that I have tried but it is smooth enough on its own if you want the full cinnamon effect. I love how the bottle and label stands out so that it is easy to find among a large collection if it is not a front and center piece due to being replaced all of the time!
Fireball is my GO-TO! I love mixing it with almost everything! It's great with Coke, Dr. Pepper, strawberry lemonade (I know, but trust me) and it's another good one to add a kick to hot chocolate! It has a very intense flavor, kind of like Big Red gum, and you don't need a lot in your drink to know that it's there! Very strong as well, but of course it is whiskey.
Ankeny, IA
I used to be a Captain Morgan girl - but this has my heart now.  It's so versatile!  I can mix with cream soda, Angry Orchard, or in my hot chocolate for a yummy warm-your-tummy treat.  I keep mine in the freezer so it's handy.  I am not a shot person but you could totally do this as a shot - it's not all that hot that you won't feel your lips.

152 questions

Ask a question to the Influenster community...
Louisville, KY
il y a un an
Fireball Cinnamon Whisky so Sarah J. you think we could do the whole box and NOT die?! 😂 😂 😂 😂 😂
Sarah J. • il y a un an
Depends on whether or not we did it in one night or one month. Still probably no.
Oceanside , CA
il y a 2 ans
Bri M. • il y a 2 ans
Yahhhssss. Mix is with some cream soda. Pour a shot and then top it with whipped cream. Delish.
1,100 reviews