Add a Photo

Photos (10)
Deanna D.
Deanna D.
Massapequa Pk, NY

So many people love this but it's not my personal favorite. it's very spicy and tends to linger sometimes. But it's always a cheaper shot at the bar if need be.
Heather D.
Heather D.
Danville, VA

Fireball is strong and delicious and I love mixing it. This contributed to several hilarious adventures on my 21st birthday. Fireball is definitely my go-to drink for a delicious, good time.
Kaycee S.
Kaycee S.
Denver, CO

I don't usually like whiskey but I absolutely love this stuff. You don't even need a chaser when you drink it! It makes my breath smell great
really love this especially in the fall winter, added to apple cider or chia tea for an extra kick or just as a shot on its own on a cold night.
Kaitlynn J.
Kaitlynn J.
Fairdale, KY

This stuff tastes so good it's just better to drink on the rocks! No mixing this stuff. It's a sharp cinnamon drink.
Ashley B.
Ashley B.
Americus, GA

This cinnamon whiskey tastes just like Big Red chewing gum. The taste is great, but it's not something that I would ever drink on a regular basis or drink more than just a shot of. It's not bad, but definitely only for a once in a while thing.
Misty N.
Misty N.
Royse City, TX

First time I tried this I tried it with rumchata and made cinnamon toast shots. It is VERY GOOD....BUT the liquor shave to be ice cold to get this shot to mix right and go down smooth. Other than that, I love fireball!
Tiffany H.
Tiffany H.
Mansfield, PA

This is one liquor that I can take straight shots of without making any crazy faces. This is very smooth.
Melody E.

OOh boy! Fireball is a Christmas delight. it warms the cockles of your heart and tastes like a delicious cinnamon candy. I buy fireball often in the winter, especially when going out to play in the snow. I love fireball and will continue to purchase it!
magaly a.
magaly a.
Baldwin Park, CA

Seen a lot of females drink this so I had to give it a try it's an OK drink
Pauline P.
Pauline P.
Dubuque, IA

Wats ur favorite to mix with it
Dr. pepper!!
Ashley W.
Ashley W.
Fernley, NV

Do you drink fireball by itself or in a mixed drink? If so what is your fav mixed drink? I personally have only had it straight. Im afraid I would be in soo much trouble with it mixed LOL
Shaina S.
Shaina S.
I either drink fireball by itself, or I mix it with Rumchata. Tastes just like cinnamon toast crunch cereal.
Linda D.
Linda D.
Irvine, CA

anyone have any other ways of drinking this? i usually just take a shot.
Desirae N.
Mix it with Rum Chata- makes a Cinnamon Roll :)
Caroline F.
Caroline F.
Towson, MD

Has anyone tried it in baking? I had a friend mix fireball into the icing of her cupcakes and it was surprisingly delicious!
Desirae N.
No but it sounds interesting!
Sarah G.
Sarah G.
Tabernacle , Nj

anyone else like this mixed with angry orchard??
Desirae N.
No, but it sounds like something I need to try!

Join Now