Fireball Cinnamon Whisky

based on 2647 reviews

Highlights
Misha F.
  • I've heard its good with Rumchatta or Angry Orchard but I haven't tried it that way yet since I've found it so difficult to drink. in 115 reviews.

• Christina F.
  • It does however have almost like a hot cinnamon intensity that fires your belly up but leaves like a sweet candy like after taste, as if you chewed too much big red gum or had too many red hot candies. in 91 reviews.

• Iris M.
  • It is also GREAT with mixing with other liquors such as Rum Chata to create a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" drink, with sour apple mixer to make a apple cider drink, cheesecake shots, with grenadine, and much more! in 83 reviews.

• Meranda V.
  • I wasn't sure about this alcohol the first time I tried it because I cannot stomach whisky but I was surprised by the taste. in 41 reviews.

• Carolyn S.
  • I understand the appeal of it...but gross....it's barely whiskey, mostly grain alcohol, and tastes like red hots (which isn't really a bad thing if the quality was there. in 34 reviews.

0 character used

Add Picture
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Sabrina S.

1 influenster found this helpful

Maybe there will come a time in my life where I will want to drink this again, but for now, it is the most repulsive bottle of alcohol on the market. I have had it twice in my life, and both times it was just a shock to my system. I had never been more sick in my life! The taste was just too strong and it made me very uncomfortable. I did NOT over drink, so that isn't the reason for me getting sick! Maybe the cinnamon just didn't settle well? I don't know, but now whenever I smell it, I get nauseous.

Tiffanie H.

1 influenster found this helpful

I'm not a fan of fireball unless it's super mixed with something (I don't even like it as a shot). For me, the consistency is too thick, almost milky--yuck. I just don't like that. I've been to bars that put shots of fireball in spiked cider, and I think I'd like that. But honestly, I prefer jose cuervo's cinge tequila to this, it has more of the spice of cinnamon than the sweetness of it.

Lexie C.

1 influenster found this helpful

Fireball or as I like to call it regrets. Haha it's one of my favorite alcoholic beverages. Nothing tastier than cinnamon whiskey. I call it a bottle of regrets because you can't just have one. Next thing you know you're waking up wondering what happened last night. But it's the best and I love it and will always drink it have an amazing night and then regret it in the morning.

Donnell M.

1 influenster found this helpful

FireBall taste great as a straight shot! I often chase it with Dr. Pepper for easy drinking.
    IMO it taste best chilled, and when mixed with Horchata you get a great tasting shot.
    I like to mix a few scoops of French Vanilla Ice Cream, 2 oz of RumChata, 2 oz of Fire ball, blend it all together, and sprinkle some ground cinnamon on top. You're welcome ☺👍

Anita C.

1 influenster found this helpful

A bottle of this lasts a long time for me haha but that's because the taste is so strong. I do really enjoy this and I know not everyone loves it but the taste is strong and I feel like you have to be in the mood for this. I gave this a 4 out of 5 just because I feel like sometimes I get sick of it and I have to go back to rum or vodka.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Breanne H.
    Breanne H.

Has anyone else ever made Rice Whiskey Treats? You just make regular Rice Krispie Treats and add 2 TBSP of Fireball. Amazing.

20 answersMay 27 - 2014 - 6:28 p.m.
    Caroline F.
    Caroline F.

Has anyone tried it in baking? I had a friend mix fireball into the icing of her cupcakes and it was surprisingly delicious!

38 answersJun 04 - 2014 - 7:25 p.m.
    Sarah G.
    Sarah G.

anyone else like this mixed with angry orchard??

32 answersOct 14 - 2013 - 1:13 p.m.
    Liz S.
    Liz S.

I just got a small bottle as part of a Christmas gift. Does anyone have any ideas of how to drink it? I don't really feel like shooting it straight.

13 answersDec 29 - 2015 - 12:06 a.m.
    Madison H.
    Madison H.

I'm looking for a liquor with high potency that goes down easy, unlike a shot of tequila that makes you completely cringe in disgust. suggestions?

9 answersOct 26 - 2015 - 11:33 a.m.
    Marilyn R.
    Marilyn R.

a stout type of beer

2 answersAug 24 - 2015 - 11:13 a.m.
    ASK A QUESTION