BY FIREBALL CINNAMON WHISKY #13 in Whiskey

• How much of this can you drink in one sitting? 9 Answers
  • On a scale of 1-10, 10 being the worst, how horrible are ...10 Answers
  • How do people drink this8 Answers
Buy on Walmart
  • "It does however have almost like a hot cinnamon intensity that fires your belly up but leaves like a sweet candy like after taste, as if you chewed too much big red gum or had too many red hot candies." in 91 reviews
  • "It is also GREAT with mixing with other liquors such as Rum Chata to create a "Cinnamon Toast Crunch" drink, with sour apple mixer to make a apple cider drink, cheesecake shots, with grenadine, and much more!" in 83 reviews
  • "I wasn't sure about this alcohol the first time I tried it because I cannot stomach whisky but I was surprised by the taste." in 41 reviews
  • "I understand the appeal of it...but gross....it's barely whiskey, mostly grain alcohol, and tastes like red hots (which isn't really a bad thing if the quality was there." in 34 reviews
  • "It's great go-to for shots, or it's awesome to mix with Dr. Pepper if you're just looking for something simple." in 25 reviews
Chloe S.
Saint Paul, MN
I will drink Fireball by itself, but I prefer to mix it, typically with apple cider. When you drink it straight, the heat is a little strong, but it isn't terrible. It's better to take shots of though than drink straight, in my opinion. I would buy it again, and while I have tried more local cinnamon whiskeys and liked them, Fireball is something you can purchase anywhere and it is really good.
Alaina G.
This is my all time favorite alcohol, it mixes best with Dr Pepper or Pepsi if you rather not have it straight. Personally I believe it has a more cinnamon taste compared to the Jack Daniels Tennessee fire! If you’re looking for something new I’d definitely recommend. It goes down smooth and has a great taste!
Stacy O.
Binghamton
This is not my preference for a cinnamon whiskey at all.  It has the most horrid aftertaste, almost chemical in nature.  There is a much better cinnamon whiskey on the market.  I don't even think I would use this if it was needed in baking or cooking.  It's sickingly sweet with a high chemical burn on the tail end.  Try another cinnamon whiskey over this.
Shykia J.
West Columbia, SC
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
It's not something that I typically go and pick up but at the bar or get together I can enjoy a shot or 7. 12 if I'm not mixing. The first thing people mention is how affordable it is, as if that's a bad thing but it does the job well. And the taste is actually good but I also prefer my drinks sweet so it gives off enough for me to enjoy it.
Leena C.
Warrior
My roomie’s all time favorite whiskey. I should buy stock in this as much as we buy. If we’re getting together with friends - there’s usually a bottle of Fireball involved. The whiskey decanter on the bar- yea that’s Fireball. Great cinnamon flavor, sweet but not cloying, Strong enough to mix, smooth enough to shoot.
💕Sasha J.
Walnut creek
If it were up to me, what would happen next is upending this bottle directly into the kitchen sink. Fireball has an intensely chemical aroma that smells just like the grape-scented blue Mr. Sketch marker. On the palate it’s distressingly viscous and alarmingly sweet, with very little in the way of whiskey flavor.
Annjanae G.
LAKEWOOD, CA
I like fireball because it has a good cinnamon taste. It is really sweet which can give you a hangover if you aren't careful. I like the picture on the front it makes it easy to pick out in the store. It is very affordable. If you want a good buzz and get the most bang for your buck, sip on some fireball.
Thomas M.
Little Rock
This is my go to alcohol. It has a flavor thanks to the cinnamon. It’s extremely smooth for the price (which isn’t expensive- less than 20 dollars for a big bottle). Doesn’t even need a chaser. You won’t like it if you don’t like whisky or cinnamon, but if you do then this is the drink for you.
Rachel B.
nitro, wv
My favorite liquor over any other alcoholic beverages. Goes down smooth, great after taste, great taste while drinking. Price is exactly what I need it to be to have more than a little fun. Fireball is my favorite liquor far beyond any thing else I’ve ever had, and I like liquor.
Diana R.
Akron, OH
Happy Hour Expert Level 1
I have many stories with Fireball. Why? It's the easiest liquor in my opinion to do shots of. I don't even need a chaser and I'm a baby when it comes to shots. I would recomend this to everyone and anyone. 4 stars because the Jack Daniels version of this is better.
Pauline P.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
Wats ur favorite to mix with it
Ashley W.
Fernley, NV
Do you drink fireball by itself or in a mixed drink? If so what is your fav mixed drink? I personally have only had it straight. I'm afraid I would be in soo much trouble with it mixed LOL
Linda D.
Irvine, CA
Anyone have any other ways of drinking this? i usually just take a shot.
Caroline F.
Towson, MD
Has anyone tried it in baking? I had a friend mix fireball into the icing of her cupcakes and it was surprisingly delicious!
Sarah G.
Southampton , NJ
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Anyone else like this mixed with angry orchard??