Influenster app

Discover more on Influenster with our app!

Install

influenster

influenster

JOIN NOW
Highlights
  • It is also good as a "fiery apple" you take a half a pint of angry orchard cider and drop a shot of fireball in it! in 115 reviews.

• Is it weird that I can't handle cinnamon big red gum but i can take shots of this like nobody's business? in 91 reviews.

• This cinnamon whiskey is PHENOMENAL & when mixed with things such as apple cider or rumchatta your mind will be blown! in 83 reviews.

• I adore Fireball the first time I tried it was a shot for my birthday it is like a drinkable cinnamon jawbreaker . in 41 reviews.

• It tastes like red hots (the candy - if anyone remembers those), so I usually drink it straight. in 34 reviews.

0 character used

Write Review
    HIGHLIGHTED REVIEWS
    Heather D.
    Heather D.

2 influensters found this helpful

Fireball is strong and delicious and I love mixing it. This contributed to several hilarious adventures on my 21st birthday. Fireball is definitely my go-to drink for a delicious, good time.

Deanna D.
    Deanna D.

2 influensters found this helpful

So many people love this but it's not my personal favorite. it's very spicy and tends to linger sometimes. But it's always a cheaper shot at the bar if need be.

member-5d566ebfc
    member-5d566ebfc

2 influensters found this helpful

really love this especially in the fall winter, added to apple cider or chia tea for an extra kick or just as a shot on its own on a cold night.

Kaycee S.
    Kaycee S.

2 influensters found this helpful

I don't usually like whiskey but I absolutely love this stuff. You don't even need a chaser when you drink it! It makes my breath smell great

Kaitlynn J.
    Kaitlynn J.

2 influensters found this helpful

This stuff tastes so good it's just better to drink on the rocks! No mixing this stuff. It's a sharp cinnamon drink.

HIGHLIGHTED Q&A
    Caroline F.
    Caroline F.

Has anyone tried it in baking? I had a friend mix fireball into the icing of her cupcakes and it was surprisingly delicious!

27 answers Jun 04 - 2014 - 7:25 p.m.
    Breanne H.
    Breanne H.

Has anyone else ever made Rice Whiskey Treats? You just make regular Rice Krispie Treats and add 2 TBSP of Fireball. Amazing.

10 answers May 27 - 2014 - 6:28 p.m.
    Sarah G.
    Sarah G.

anyone else like this mixed with angry orchard??

12 answers Oct 14 - 2013 - 1:13 p.m.
    Jessica S.
    Jessica S.

I love this brand of whiskey. It's sweet and hot all in one taste just like fireball candy. It's very smooth and warming if that's something you like than this is for you. As always drink in modaration and never drink and drive.

2 answers Apr 30 - 2015 - 11:06 a.m.
    Asia D.
    Asia D.

How much do you like it?

23 answers Apr 14 - 2015 - 4:59 p.m.
    Juanita M.
    Juanita M.

does anyone get heartburn from this

17 answers Mar 16 - 2015 - 1:51 p.m.
    ASK A QUESTION