BY FIRE & ICE

Play with fire.  Skate on thin ice.™ Tangerine, Orange Flower, And Magnolia. Accompanied By Woods, Musk And Spices. ; see more...

Buy on Walmart*
  • "My mom's always used this perfume and there's been a few times where I've used it as well." in 1 review
Suzi C.
Suzi C.
Carson City, NV
This will date me but.... I've used this since high school in 1997! It's my go to smellu and I've searched high and low for this many times and have bought in bulk for fear of not finding it! The vanilla musk smell is to die for and men and women always want to know what I'm wearing! This is a top line perfume for being amongst the drug store lines like Revlon. I couldn't see myself not having this in my perfume lineup. Must try!
Carmen C.
Carmen C.
Burbank, CA
Awwwe this reminds me of high school. It was my absolute favorite. It smells so good and lasts
Jessica M.
Jessica M.
Perkasie, PA
Beauty Junkie Expert
Classic, timeless, and cheap (in a good way). I started wearing this in high school and have kept it in my lineup ever since. It is like a spicy, smooth, vanilla scent that lasts all day. Perfect for Fall and Winter
Darlene J.
Darlene J.
Guymon, OK
I love Fire & Ice! It is 1 of my favorites especially in the Winter months. It's a very sultry scent and I get compliments every time I wear it.
cookie m.
cookie m.
Los Angeles, CA
Beauty Junkie Expert
It's really good the fragrance is strong and the packaging is really cute.................
Jackie M.
Jackie M.
My mom's always used this perfume and there's been a few times where I've used it as well. I just love the smell of it and it always reminds me of my mom.
Vitória C.
Vitória C.
Bom demais pra eu te amo muito, muito bom. O cara é muito bom. O meu coração e eu, que se refere
Kaline S.
Kaline S.
Estado do Pará-marabá Rua: Moisés Junior 1724-A
É divino !!!
É tão lindo !!
Maravilha meninas !! "" recomendo absolutamente produto confiavel ,boa qualidade ...
Viih F.
Viih F.
Ótimo produto super aconselho vocês todos usarem porque ele é muito bom, tenho e adoro beijo