FIRE & ICE by Revlon COLOGNE SPRAY 1.7 OZ FIRE & ICE by Revlon COLOGNE SPRAY 1.7 OZ

BY REVLON

Launched by the design house of Revlon in 1994, FIRE & ICE by Revlon for Women posesses a blend of: tangerine, orange flower, and magnolia. Accompanied by woods, musk and spices. It is recommended for casual wear. see more...

Victoria L.
Haverhill, MA
This is the most incredible perfume ever it doesn't smells too sweet but it doesn't smell to rush you know I just love it made my boyfriend my balls my boyfriend found it really good I don't recommend this product and if you want to smell really good you don't want to stink I I would like you to buy it
Olivia J.
Wow this product is incredbile! I've never had anything like it. It's amazing. I would highly suggest you get yourself your own! The price is nice and affordable which is always a plus. I will definitely be purchasing this again and you should too.
Theresa S.
Lompoc, CA
I love love love this perfume. It's an all kind of vanilla. And it is wonderful it's pretty cheap I can find it at target or at Walmart. I used this as a young teenager but to this day I would I'll use it once in a while. It made me feel pretty .
Chrissy W.
Kooskia, ID
OMG this smells so amazing,I mean I have to search for this when it comes out around me. I love it for my nights out to dinner with the husband.๐Ÿ˜‰๐Ÿ˜‰
Joy G.
Huffman, TX
 FIRE & ICE by Revlon COLOGNE SPRAY 1.7 OZ  this is cheap and it smells so great. My Husband said it smells heavenly
Cathy R.
Cleveland , TN
Smells really nice i used it a long time ago but I still remember how nice it smelled. I need to go get some more .
Leonie V.
Cape town
Very nice my mom bought me this and the first thing that hit me was how strong it was, this is the only spray/perfium that last a whole day and you still smell like it at the end of the day.
Sarah S.
BARRIE, ON
I used to love this scent growing up. It still smells just as good it just has one of those classic scents that isnt to musky.