BY INTELLIGENT SYSTEMS

Anne M.
Salem, OR
Fire Emblem is one of my favorite franchises, and I was excited over this one. I wish I'd had the chance to play more, and look forward to finishing it once I have a new handheld system of my own. It definitely holds up as a solid entry in the series with great characters-- the writing, design, and strengths of all your available party members might just have you save scumming just so you don't lose anyone.
Jose Luis R.
Dos Palos, CA
Great story and gameplay mechanics. This was the game that got me hooked on strategy based games. Never before had I played a game where your units die and don't come back, so it made to all the more fun to try and keep everyone alive until the end. This game is amazing and I highly recommend it to everyone.
Avisa R.
Elmhurst, IL
This game is an oldie but a goodie. On the older platform, it reminds me of being a kid and playing this game.
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
Like other Fire Emblem games, this is a turn-based strategy game. Bear in mind this game is lacking in story and character development because it's a remake but on the DS. It's a good game, pretty fun, and gives you a taste of the earlier Fire Emblem series but with improved graphics.
Keshia S.
I'm playing this right now and I'm loving it!!! I'm a huge fan of fire emblem and if you're into rpg games then try it out