Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (Game Boy Advance)

by Intelligent Systems

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fire Emblem: Sacred Stones (Game Boy Advance)!
How would you rate this product?
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is one of my favorite games of all time. The replay value is incredible. I love the characters, the art, the battle system, the leveling system, the magic, all of it. This is the epitome of a turn-based JRPG, and, in my humble opinion, the best Fire Emblem game to date.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is one of the best games I've ever purchased! The replay value is high because the player can choose to follow the story of either of the main characters, which prompts most people to play at least twice! In addition, the overworld map system in this game allows the player to have more autonomy over gameplay and allows the fun to continue long after the story has been beaten!
In this Fire Emblem game, the player follows the story of siblings Eirika and Ephraim. The game has a high replay value, as you can choose various paths to follow in order to complete the game. The game also has a huge strategy component to it too; if you lose a member of your army, you can never have a member of that type ever again. So, make your choices wisely!
This is the best game in the fire emblem series to date (other than perhaps the new one coming out in a few months). If you have the ability to play this game (if you still have the ability to play GBA games) then definitely pick up this game and play it as the storyline, characters, and everything about this game is such a good value.
I'm a huge war strategy game player so of course Fire Emblem is on my list. This was the first one I was introduced to with the siblings fighting after having to flee their kingdom and I decided to get them all. Compared to the first one, this game is pretty much the same except for the world map option in this one.
Pomona, CA
This is a really good game. I personally like how this game makes you think more strategically and also enjoy the storyline too. The amount of characters one can have is unbelievable so many ways to think of a strategy for each chapter.
Orlando, FL
Gamer Expert Level 4
Very gooooood game!! Excellent story, game play, and classic view on the Fire Emblem series. Has a bunch of new people and exciting characters put in with mix of stylized fighting mechanics. with a great turn based action game play.
OttAwa, ON
This game has a reputation in the fandom for being "the worst", but I don't feel the same. I like this game and it set the precedent for future Fire Emblem games on handheld consoles. Unlike previous FE games, this one allows for "two routes" right off the bat - you can choose to pursue Eirika's path or Ephraim's path, and while the ending is the same, how the story goes about getting there differs depending on which route you take. Additionally there's a map option unlike other FE GBA games where it operates on a linear fashion as the story progresses. The graphics are significantly better than others on GBA, obviously. I liked the story also.
Doral, FL
Gamer Expert Level 1
Really enjoyed playing this game for my game boy advance I remember I never went out of home without my Gameboy SP just to play this piece of art, great story, tactical, good set of characters, and really fun. Recommended for all ages.

Looking for your answer?