Fire Emblem Fates: Conquest - Nintendo 3DS [Conquest, Nintendo 3DS] uploaded by abigail s.

BY NINTENDO

Faced with an unprecedented choice, you must decide to battle against an opposing force or join the other side and try to change from within. Will you fight for your blood relatives or the family that raised you - the choice is completely yours. Become a male or female protagonist, and take command of a legendary army. With an immersive storyline, unprecedented decisions and brilliant visuals, you'll be engrossed in the Fire Emblem world like never before. see more...

abigail s.
Clifton
I remember when this was first announced in japan, I was so excited I made a husbando spinner. It was fun trying to unlock all of the supports and marrying different people. Grinding for abilities is so much easier than in Awakening. I have completed Conquest in lunatic classic without letting anyone die. I haven't tried it for Birthright or Revelations yet but I beat all these games in normal casual.
Taki V.
Austin, TX
This game is difficult setting compared to Birthright. It's really fun, and a lot more fun I think than Birthright if you're into the challenge. I do recommend playing all three though, to get all three different perspectives and endings. Definitely recommend!
Angelica R.
I love conquest just as I love birthright and awakening. Although it is a bit harder than birthright you still get the same gameplay like the first fire emblem games. Which is great for those who have been playing this game for a long time.
Channon M.
West Monroe, NY
Considered to be the more difficult of the two releases in comparison to its counterpart Fire Emblem #birthright. This game keeps up with the traditional elements of #fireemblem that I've grown to love. The storyline kind of feels a bit like the non-canon version of the story, but the gameplay helps redeem that. #Conquest is considered harder than #birthright because their is no opportunity for grinding your characters up. you must be strategic in whom you give your experience to, because battles are limited. Long gone are the reeking boxes of #FireEmblemAwakening. This game is a great addition to any #Nintendo3DS owner
Tristian H.
Gotta say, this is one of my favorite games. My least favorite thing about it is the censorship in localization. Many features were watered down or nixed completely when I WANTED THEM. But I digress, as usual, the replay value is high since you can do so many different things with the characters. Conquest is a bit more difficult than birthright and I don't know if I'll replay it when I finish.
Tom B.
Rexburg, ID
This is way good! So fun. I played it on hard mode, and it was just hard enough. I enjoyed the story and the pairing up mechanic was better than in awakening.
Laura H.
First fire emblem game I've ever played and I LOVED it. The battle is repetitive but in a good way. If strategy is not your thing use the easy settings and just enjoy the storyline. Found the side activities very interesting also. And the characters.. beautiful!
Gazel M.
Ottawa, ON
If you're gonna get the physical copy and you are an experienced FE player, get Conquest. It is hard and reminds me of older FE games - but the DLC aspect does make things easier. If you are a novice get Birthright. I am a diehard fan and got both, which has decent story for each. Revelations is the DLC only full sized game, the last of the 'trilogy' if you will. I love the 'my castle' option and gifting people stuff left and right. And the gameplay is awesome, vast improvements from FE: Awakening. If you enjoy a story-driven strategy game try this out.