Fira Beeswax Naturally Soothing Lip Balm Orange

by Fira Beeswax

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fira Beeswax Naturally Soothing Lip Balm Orange!
Product Highlights
Love Bees wax lip balm. Love that this one has an orange flavor! Great for dry lips!in reviews
Daniela M.
Miami,Florida
Estos balsamos son una maravilla, mis labios los ama. Sin duda alguna los ayuda mucho y los mantiene hidratados!
Taylor S.
Duson, LA
Got dry lips? This is amazing! They make your lips so smooth and wonderful!
Got dry lips? This is amazing! They make your lips so smooth and wonderful!
Brittany R.
Jackson, MS
Angela G.
Portland, OR
Review for: Peach
Bee Wax naturally soothing lip balm, well I wish I could write a terrific review of this product; however, I had never tried it. I like the natural ingredients, and the vitamins an added benefit for sure.
jennifer K.
Love this lip balm the flavors good but most of all its amazing on the lips makes your lips so soft I love it
Noellia C.
Cusco
This balm is extraordinary for the lips. It really work when my lips are bad and when they hurt. I have this product always with me.
Melissa M.
Ingleside , Ontario, ON
Love love this lip balm makes you're lips feel so soft and works awesome on dry lips, deffently a great product :)

Looking for your answer?