BY FIRA

Fira Bees Wax Naturally Smoothing Lip Balm - Pomegranate see more...

Toni-Ann M.
Pen Argyl, PA
To be honest this brand isn't that bad. I believe that it's reasonably priced. It was easy to use and apply. Got it at the store. I think I would purchase this again and would recommend it to a friend!
jennifer k.
Review for: Mint more...
I love this chap stick it's my favorite brand I would definitely recommend this if you're looking for something to make your lips soft !
Alexia S.
Binghamton , NY
Review for: Pomegranate more...
I like this product, but it is not my absolute favorite lip balm.... I much prefer Burt's bees over Fira Bees Wax.
Angela S.
Rutledge, TN
Review for: Mint more...
I love this product it leaves your lips feeling so smooth and soft. I always carry some in my purse.
Elodié C.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this any good? Does it leave that white stuff on the inside of your lips ?
Elodié C.
Kissimmee, FL
Is this any good? Does it leave that white stuff on the inside of your lips ?