Fiorucci Pepperoni Panino

by Fiorucci

#11 in Pepperoni

Fiorucci® Pepperoni Panino.
Pepperoni wrapped mozzarella cheese with natural smoke flavor added.
Ready to eat. Ready to heat.
Great for snacks, picnics, or lunchboxes.
Italy's #1 Brand of Italian specialty meats.
Since 1850.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 4058.

do you eat it raw or warm it
Start your review of Fiorucci Pepperoni Panino!
How would you rate this product?
a year agoLas Vegas, NV
Fiorucci Pepperoni Panino uploaded by Sandra R.
Ever since I went Keto I've been trying to find low carbs foods & came across these. I got a snack size at Walmart for a couple dollars. The serving size is 2 and has 150 calories 9g of protein & 1 carb. It's nice to have quick & convenient snacks in the house. And if you like cheese & pepperoni you'll love these. It does have smoke flavor added so it was a bit much for me so I ate one and saved the second one for later.
6 months agoDunlap, TN
Purchased at: Walmart
I love crispy pepperoni so I wasn’t sure how I would like this. I LOVE it!!! It’s so good, the cheese stick goes perfectly with the pepperoni, no surprise there. Definitely try it out, they have smaller packs available!
3 years agoWestfield, MA
Fiorucci Pepperoni Panino uploaded by Amy W.
So yummy! I was looking for protein-packed snack options with very low to no carbs and I found these! Love!!! They taste amazing and come in single serving packs. I would definitely buy these again. My fiancé even likes them. I bought him some too but he was jealous when he thought they were only for me!
3 years agoHemet, CA
Love Love Love these! We eat mostly Atkins style low carb in our home and are always looking for snacks for the whole family. These are the perfect blend of flavorful pepperoni and mild mozzarella. We have also purchased the mixed meats pack which has salami and other meats but these are still the best ones!
2 years agoIndianapolis, IN
This is such a good snack for those on the Keto diet or any low-carb diet. The whole package is only 4 grams of carbs! It makes you fill full and it's good in protein! I found mine at the Walmart Supermarket.
3 years agoNashville, TN
Great snack when you're on the go! The 2-pack is $1.48 at Walmart. Not sure about the full size package.
5 years agoFerndale, MI
These are absolutely fantastic. love having them as a snack when i am running between work and class.
4 years agounited kingdom
I love these, a bit additive, i end up having so many of them once i start eating them. they are nice to chew on.