BY FIORUCCI

Fiorucci® Pepperoni Panino.
Pepperoni wrapped mozzarella cheese with natural smoke flavor added.
Ready to eat. Ready to heat.
Great for snacks, picnics, or lunchboxes.
Italy's #1 Brand of Italian specialty meats.
Since 1850.
U.S. inspected and passed by department of agriculture. Est. 4058. see more...

Sandra R.
Las Vegas, NV
Ever since I went Keto I've been trying to find low carbs foods & came across these. I got a snack size at Walmart for a couple dollars. The serving size is 2 and has 150 calories 9g of protein & 1 carb. It's nice to have quick & convenient snacks in the house. And if you like cheese & pepperoni you'll love these. It does have smoke flavor added so it was a bit much for me so I ate one and saved the second one for later.
Amy W.
Westfield, MA
So yummy! I was looking for protein-packed snack options with very low to no carbs and I found these! Love!!! They taste amazing and come in single serving packs. I would definitely buy these again. My fiancé even likes them. I bought him some too but he was jealous when he thought they were only for me!
Tawnya R.
Hemet, CA
Love Love Love these! We eat mostly Atkins style low carb in our home and are always looking for snacks for the whole family. These are the perfect blend of flavorful pepperoni and mild mozzarella. We have also purchased the mixed meats pack which has salami and other meats but these are still the best ones!
Sierra A.
Indianapolis, IN
This is such a good snack for those on the Keto diet or any low-carb diet. The whole package is only 4 grams of carbs! It makes you fill full and it's good in protein! I found mine at the Walmart Supermarket.
Asia G.
Nashville, TN
Great snack when you're on the go! The 2-pack is $1.48 at Walmart. Not sure about the full size package.
Kayla H.
Ferndale, MI
These are absolutely fantastic. love having them as a snack when i am running between work and class.
S.y  T.
united kingdom
I love these, a bit additive, i end up having so many of them once i start eating them. they are nice to chew on.