BY FIONA STILES

Radiant Aqua Eye Veil - Fiona Stiles Radiant Aqua Eye Veil is an ultra-pigmented, long-lasting, crease-resistant eye liner, shadow and eye shadow base in one.Cream eye shadow revolutionized. Innovative water-based texture offers optimal playtime before setting, delivering intensely rich color payoff in a single swipe. Weightless, smudge-resistant formula blends easily and can be layered or worn alone.Benefits:Innovative water based texture instantly cools, delivering ultra luminous, intense, rich color payoff in a single swipeLong-lasting and smudge resistant shadow with a weightless textureProvides an even application, glides on smoothly and blends easilyCan be layered or worn aloneA little goes a long way - Radiant Aqua Eye Veil see more...

Lexie R.
White Hall, MD
These eyeshadow are awesome! They are creamy and dry pretty fast once applied. They are very pigmented and a little goes a long way! You can take the different shades and mix them in different amounts to create completely custom shades. I purchased two in the color arrow and Hyperion. I can create a variety of beautiful brown shades . The Hyperion can also be used as a highlighter. These will last me for a very long time and are really reasonably priced for the amount of product you get and its versatility.
Beth K.
Love love love this eye veil in Hyperion. It goes on beautifully and one of the things I like about it is the color. Beautiful! It looks gorgeous on its own or if you add a color on top of it the hyperion gives whatever color is put over it an extra pop! I have blue eyes this adds a brightness to my eyes. I do recommend this item! Just an fyi - a little goes a lonnnng way. I found out the hard way. :-) I am pretty new to Fiona Stiles' products, but so far, I am loving what she is offering.
Mecca B.
Los Angeles , CA
Amazing!!! I was hesitant at first to purchase these but I took a chance and fell in love. I bought the color Baltic for about $22 dollars at Ulta. The formula is so smooth and pigmented. The formula is like a mousse and can be applied with a flat eyeshadow brush or even your fingers. The color is pictured on my lids.
Kelly S.
This water based formula sets completely to ensure no creasing or budging. Great all alone or as an eyeshadow base. I love to use Hyperion as a cream highlighter on cheekbones or on the tearduct for a natural look that's not too glittery or dramatic.
Lindsey B.
Gilbert, AZ
I loved this color and just had to try it. This goes on smoothly and is easy to blend out, then stays put all day once it drys. The packaging is also very pretty and feels high end. I definitely need to try out some of the other colors now.
Alex C.
Jacksonville, FL
These are interesting. The texture is something different. It's very liquidy but the product is so pigmented! They cost $22 at Ulta. This brand is exclusive to Ulta at the moment. I would recommend these. They work great as shadows or a base for more shadows!
Angela T.
This is the absolute best eyeshadow hands down. The most pigmented and beautiful color.. It's also water based so once it dries it DOESNT budge. You only have to use the tiniest bit and I mean TINIEST... this will last you forever!! At ulta they are also 50% off right now making them a steal!
Laura B.
Cumberland, RI
Highly pigmented, unique formula. Bit of a learning curve to apply it (watch Fiona herself on YouTube for tips!), but payoff is well worth it!
Kelsey S.
So smooth an natural on the lid it always looks so good on me it's one of my favorite eye products