BY FIONA STILES

Fiona Stiles 6-pan Multidimensional Color Palette is a complete face palette featuring 2 universal highlighters, 1 universal bronzer, and 3 blushes suited for a vast array of different skin tones & undertones.

• Includes:
    • Prism Highlighter: Captures, diffuses and softens the way light reflects on skin, to give a lit from within appearance.
    • Bronzing Sun Veil: Flawlessly highlights skin's natural radiance, enhancing the look of healthy, glowing, tanned skin.
    • Soft Cheek Veil: High-intensity hues in radiant and luminous finishes. Highly blendable, curated selection of color gives a radiant glow and soft focus finish.

Shades:

• Sheer Cool Pink
    • Satin Peach
    • Satin Petal Pink

Fiona Stiles Multidimensional Color Palette
  • "amazing product! the pink colours are so beautiful, it is long lasting without a doubt, i have quiet light skin, so perfect for my complexion very matt finish, and it's so beautiful, i would defiantly buy again!ūüėäūüėä " in 2 reviews
Jennifer A.
Clarkston, MI
I loooooove this palette, and I am so sad that Ulta stopped carrying this brand. This is the perfect pal Tre to travel with, and all of the colors blend so easily. The bronzer is a nice, not-too-cool, not-too-warm color that works amazing with the blush and highlighter.
Diana T.
This brand is so under-rated its insane. This palette is gorgeous - the highlight colors so pretty and the glow will SHOCK you!!! The formula is so buttery and it is so easy to use and blend. I used the bronzer for the first time today and I am pleasantly surprised. I think the top row makes the palette worth it for sure! I do not wear blush that much so I can't say much about those but the one on the bottom middle is a blush color that is almost tan which is something I haven't really seen before. It makes wearing blush look more natural and if you have acne like I do, you don't always want to wear blush because it can look like your skin is just red but the middle color does a beautiful job at just making you look more alive. I swatched the top row (the two highlighters and a bronzer) in the order they are in the palette and also the bottom middle blush!
Amanda W.
Harrah, OK
This palette is a must have! It is the most cohesive face palette made to date. The colors are absolutely beautiful! As opposed to so many highlight and bronzing palettes, this is actually completely functional for one person's use, or in a kit for many clients. It works for all skintones. The blushes are stunning. The bronzer is nice and natural. The highlight is beautiful! Fiona Stiles Multidimensional Color Palette
Kim S.
I am happy with my purchase and would buy this again. The colors are really beautiful and the powders feel really nice. The highlighters are not chunky or glittery and the blushes give a really nice pop of color.  I think for the price you are getting a lot of product. The only con is that it kicks up quite a lot of powder when using it which I was not expecting. Because the colors are so nice I will keep it anyway and just tap off my brush but I think this is something the brand should work on if they want to be of comparable quality to like priced brands. I do not think the bronzer would be good for someone with darker skin but it is a very nice color for me.
Alletse A.
I have a thing for face palettes and I've recently become obsessed with this one.
I have a fair/light neutral complexion and every shade in here works with my skin tone which is rare, even the blush that seems like it'd be too dark and also the bronzer which most are usually too orange or dark for me.
The blushes are pigmented but not overly, more of a builadable pigment, creamy, and easily blended.
Great everyday palette.
Stephanie S.
Virginia Beach, VA
Hands down the best face palette for fairer skin tones on the market! The blushes are gorgeous and blendable and perfect, the bronzer is so smooth and the perfect finish and the highlights are BAM! The only negative is that the bronzer won't show much on anyone with much darker than a light skin tone. Every other Powder in the palette will though. I'm in love.
Rachel Z.
Brooklyn
I absolutely love this palette! It is a great palette for travel since it has the essential products needed for any look. The blushes and bronzer apply like a dream and the highlighters give the face a nice natural glow. It is long lasting and fool proof with its buildable coverage. Would definitely recommend this product.
Amb B.
Lakewood, OH
Hands down the best face palette I have ever purchased. Every shade looks incredible on a bunch of skin tones and I would even put the highlights at Becca quality. I purchased a backup of this because the brand is currently 25% off at ulta
Melissa H.
Patterson, CA
I absolutely adore this pallete ! Such beautiful colors and is super blendable . The pan size is also great for the price of this palette . I especially love the highlighters , they are the perfect amount of shimmer for your cheekbones and don't have a chunky glittery finish!
Kylie P.
I don't understand why ulta is discontinuing these products in stores?? Love this product. With the exception of the fuschia blush - just doesn't look right on my skin tone. All Fiona styles are like 75% off now at ulta so if you can find this still in stock there GRAB IT!!!
Luzmariana R.
Milwaukee, WI
How pigmented are the colors?
Saglara O.
Hilo, HI
It seems like most of people didn't use this palette as they say it's eyeshadows. I wonder how are highlighters ? Glittery ?? Blushes? Are they blendable? I really like how Fiona does makeup, I wonder if products are good..
Eve G.
Dom Cavati
Has anyone tried it?
Ollyce P.
South Bend, IN
This palette looks beautiful .... How is the quality?
member-e3436b4d1
Troy, MI
What are these comparable to? Oh and how pigmented are they?