BY FIONA STILES

Light Illusion Prism Palette - Only at ULTA! Fiona Stiles Light Illusion Prism Palette is a soft focus, silky powder that captures, diffuses and softens the way light reflects on skin, to give a lit from within appearance. Gently luminous, fool-proof application recreates and enhances the way light reflects on skin to refine complexion appearance. Soft shimmer, sheer natural coverage with a subtle glow that's suitable for all skin tones. Benefits: Captures, diffuses and softens the way light reflects on skin, to give a lit from within appearance Filters out harsh light and refines the appearance of the complexion Soft shimmer, sheer coverage, natural, subtle glow Smooth and silky powder Shades: Left: Shimmering PinkMiddle: Shimmering ChampagneRight: Shimmering Tan - Light Illusion Prism Palette see more...

Haley M.
Lima
This product is great for contouring. There's a nice deep contour shade for your cheekbones, and a lighter cooler toned shade for your nose. It's great for a night out. Blends well and stays put. I would buy this again.
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City, OK
These shades are perfect for me. I am fair skinned, but these colors work great. At first glance, they appear too light, but they're not. I made the mistake of using the lightest color as a highlight shade, but it was actually a contour. A little goes a long way, but if you do not dry your moisturizers, creams, or foundations the oil will create a film over the product fairly quick, so be careful. I do have the Smashbox contour kit and I use these two together. I actually prefer this over smashbox because I find this applies less patchy, however, I do need a white powder highlight for my brows and to set my face, which this contour kit doesn't have. I would buy this again, but I am not sure I would repurchase at full price.
Toni S.
Bakersfield , CA
This is such an underrated contour palette. It's great for beginners especially. It's fool proof because it gives such a natural contour. It's not super pigmented so you can't go in too heavy and mess it up. But it is buildable. It's so natural looking
Arianne O.
Brooklyn, NY
Lo uso para tooodo, para la cara, cuerpo. Sombra y de verdad me ha durado demasiado, no sabes lo mucho que lo utilizo
Kiah (.
Wasilla
I love it I would highly recommend it for everyone.it looks so good. it a very natural look. I use this everyday.