BeautyFaceFace MakeupFiona Stiles
Light Illusion Perfecting & Brightening Stylo

Fiona Stiles Light Illusion Perfecting & Brightening Stylo

by Fiona Stiles

Light Illusion Perfecting & Brightening Stylo - Fiona Stiles Light Illusion Perfecting & Brightening Stylo is a luminizing and brightening concealer that brings light and radiance to the skin. Helps disguise signs of fatigue while brightening and adding dimension to the complexion. Brush applicator is ideal for touch-ups throughout the day.Benefits:Erases signs of fatigue while brightening the complexionOil-free, sheer-to-medium coverage concealerCovers imperfections while remaining invisible on skinSmall particle pearls add illumination and dimension to the faceCreates a soft-focus effect, brightens eye areas while reducing the appearance of fine lines and wrinklesBrush is ideal for daily touch-ups - Light Illusion Perfecting & Brightening Stylo

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Fiona Stiles Light Illusion Perfecting & Brightening Stylo!
Ravan A.
Pittsburgh, PA
This is nice, the shades are great and it blends well. I’m pretty sad it’s discontinued cause it’s a beautiful formula. I love the click button as well instead of a wheel to turn. I would recommend it!
Ashley A.
Belton, TX
This is very light-weight but has some staying power! I always apply this under my eyes, down the bridge of my nose and on my chin and it does not budge. It gives a nice subtle brightened look to the face.
Annette M.
I bought the 09-10 and thought it was too light. The darker shade is actually too dark. I will try mixing it and see if it helps. I love the idea of a stick concealer. Not a fan of the fact it takes forever to get the product out. Once you finally see it on the vrush, it can overflow, causing a big mess. Mine had clear liquid coming out first, then brown air bubbles. Then it just oozed out and didn't stop even after I put the cap on.
Alessandra C.
Las Cruces, NM
Review for: Neutral 01 - 02
This isn’t exactly what I have, but what I do have is actually an eye primer and I love it, but it’s in a tube and I wish it had more of a wand applicator.
Jill C.
Brick, NJ
I grabbed this product because it was on sale and I had never tried anything from Fiona Stiles before. Unfortunately I bought a shade that was too dark to be a concealer for me. I did try it anyway just to see what the formula was like and I have to say it was so incredibly oily! It went on almost like it was a serum. When I read about it it doesn't say that it's a serum so I was a little confused. I'm not sure if the one I bought was old and that's why it was on sale...because it was close to expiring? I was pretty bummed because I wanted this to be another option for a concealer and I really liked that it was in a pen form with a nice synthetic brush at the end. It made the application really easy and precise. I would say it gives a medium amount of coverage. I'm thinking I should try to get another one that's more my shade and try again. It has potential if the one i bought really was old and the product was separating.
Cristine L.
Purchased shade Apricot (03-04) from Ulta for about $6-$7, I believe they are discontinuing the whole line. The shade was beautiful and it brightened my under eyes beautifully. It did not cake up but did crease as all concealers do. I'm constantly changing concealers so I might not go back because the original price is around $20, and it works just as well as my $5 concealer. But if you're looking into buying it I do recommend it. Enjoy
Jamie C.
Oklahoma City , OK
It works alright, it does help lighten the under-eye without making me look crazy, but the coverage is not that great. It provides light coverage, so it you have heavy duty dark circles, this product is not for you. It tends to cake in wrinkles, even when I use spray primer. And be careful when using setting powder because it can accentuate the caking. But the price is great.
Nicole R.
Kissimmee, FL
Review for: Fawn 07 - 08
So, I purchased this product from Ulta and it was actually on sale. Never tried this brand and I love it. Similar to other concealers that I have however, I have no complaints with its uniqueness .... It conceals and brightens just like its name!
Lawrence L.
This is an amazing product, it gave great color , it was worth the price I would re amend to others.I recommend this product to everyone.this is better than other products
Courtney L.
Clarence Ctr, NY
This concealer looks really nice and luminous on the skin. It's a light coverage concealer that provides a really pretty glow to the skin. However, I absolutely hate the packaging. It's so hard to use the clicker to get the product out and once you do get it out it can be very watery and get everywhere. I much prefer concealers that come with doe foot applicators. However the product itself is nice.

Looking for your answer?