BY FIONA STILES

Invisible Finish Loose Setting Powder - Fiona Stiles Invisible Finish Loose Setting Powder is a sheer, lightweight, finely milled loose powder, perfect for setting liquid foundation and absorbing excess oil. Buildable through reapplication, this loose powder does not cake or alter foundation shade. Ideal for touch-ups throughout the day and minimizing shine while giving skin an airbrushed look.Benefits:Perfect for layering on top of liquid foundation as a setting powderMinimizes shine while giving skin an airbrushed lookIdeal for touch upsSuitable for all skin types and formulated to control oil - Invisible Finish Loose Setting Powder see more...

• Just ordered this powder but I'm wondering what the opinions are ...1 Answers
  • I have been debating on purchasing this for awhil... Be the first to answer!
  • Does anyone have a problem using this with the matte foundation? ...1 Answers
skylar a.
Atlanta, GA
Review for: Miramar 09-10 more...
this is my first all over setting powder and i absolutely love. i LOVE that it’s brown. it mattes me down so well. it can even correct your foundation if it’s too light. i think you could also use it for a natural finish. i always go for mattes. i prime, the powder all over my face, put my foundation on, then powder my forehead, cheeks, and nose. it’s soft and milled enough to not point out the texture on your face. i have dry skin so that’s a BIG thing in using powders for me. if anything it blurrs the texture slightly
Meagan S.
Cheboygan, MI
Another favorite of mine, and not only because my boyfriends name is Stiles haha. But this gem does wonders for setting, baking, matifying, anything it says it can do girl it does it. Go get you a dozen!
Autumnn✌ S.
Williams, AZ
Review for: Amalfi 07-08 more...
Although this color was a shade to dark for my skin during winter, it works well for me in the summer and it is one of my favorites! Its so thin and leaves the smoothest look on my face.
Si C.
Review for: Miramar 09-10 more...
yes yes and yes. i wish this brand wouldn’t have been discontinued cause it was actually decent. but this powder is super smooth, finely milled and looks so good on my skin oh, and it doesn’t flash back in pics.
Chelsea C.
Des Allemands, LA
Review for: Whitestone 01-02 more...
A great loose powder for people with oily skin. I’m upset they discontinued this product but still have it on here. It didn’t have flash back and didn’t settle into fine lines.
Twinkle T.
I just picked up this powder from Ulta because I had heard on Makeup Addict that it was a good loose setting powder and I had just ran out of my W7 Banana Powder. I needed something immediately and didn't want to wait on a shipment from Sephora so I decided to give it a shot. And man am I glad that I did! This powder is amazing, and comparable to the Laura Mercier powder but better! I got the shade Amalfi because of it's golden tint and I try to steer away from the white translucent powders. Anyone on the fence about purchasing it should definitely give it a chance because it is finely milled, sets beautifully, and keeps oil at bay. Great product, will definitely re-purchase.
Nathifa L.
Penndel, PA
Nice and finely milled product. I got this in my shade it was on sale at ulta. I'm gonna assume they were going to stop selling this brand but I love this powder.
AnaMaria R.
Sn Bernrdno, CA
Review for: Sorrento 05-06 more...
Fiona Stiles Invisible Finish Loose Setting Powder Picked this powder up on sale from Ulta after seeing Tatis review on YouTube. It's an AMAZING powder, I wish I would have grabbed 3+ since it was at an incredible price. But I did find this brand on QVC so I am super exited. The powder works great for dry to combination skin, also for mature skin. The texture is so smooth and just leaves you looking flawless. I've found a hard time finding a powder that works well with the BareMineral concealer with out it accentuating the dryness on my skin and this combination works perfectly!
Myra H.
Review for: Miramar 09-10 more...
I didn't know what to expect from this powder but I really like it for what I need it for! It sets my makeup well and makes my skin look and feel smooth and soft. It's held up pretty well on hotter days when I've spent a lot of time outside. I purchased mine on clearance at ulta which made it too good to pass up for the reduced price. It isn't drying on my skin and it's even been nice enough to wear just over moisturizer when I want my skin to look good. I love the design of the jar but sometimes it can make my skin look a little gray, unfortunately. Now that I've mixed it with some other setting powders, it doesn't make me look too neutral anymore.
Brittany B.
Indianapolis, IN
Such an underrated brand!! I have he loose powder in Whitestone and for the first time, I have truly found a powder that does NOT give me flashback whatsoever. Such a smooth and easily blended formula as well.. I will buy this product over and over again I'm honestly obsessed. I recommend this to anyone who just has growing frustration with loose powders, this one just does it all!
Elizabeth P.
Fairfield , OH
I've been looking for a good setting powder! I have very very dry skin, so it's hard for me to find a powder that does make my face look super dry. Is this powder good for dry skin??
Jillian P.
Evanston , IL
How is this for oily skin? Is there strong flashback?
Chelsea C.
Des Allemands, LA
Does anyone have a problem using this with the matte foundation? Is it drying even on oily skin?
Lily A.
Bakersfield, CA
Does everyone use it for setting? To bake?
Madelyn V.
Columbia , MO
Does this product have any flashback in photos?