20 colors available

BY FIONA STILES

Matte Finish Foundation Concentrate - Fiona Stiles Matte Finish Foundation Concentrate is a lightweight foundation concentrate that absorbs oil, camouflages imperfections, and delivers a long-lasting, velvet-matte finish. This highly-pigmented formula blends effortlessly to create a soft-focus effect on skin, delivering a dimensional velvet matte finish that never looks flat.Benefits:Hides imperfections, evens out skin tone, and mattifies with a non-oily, perfectly powdered finishVelvet matte coverage that never smudges and is suitable for all undertonesHighly concentrated pigments means a little goes a long wayBlends effortlessly for a flawless finishCreates a soft-focus effect on skin - Matte Finish Foundation Concentrate see more...

• Fiona Stiles Finish Foundation Concentrate their foundations are on...1 Answers
  • What are your pros and cons for the Fiona Stiles Finish Foundation ...3 Answers
  • How is this foundation for combination to oily skin?4 Answers
Buy on Jet.com*
Gale D.
Gale D.
Staten Island, NY
I always have a hard Time finding foundation and I know I am not alone. I like matte foundation but most are very heavy or require a lot of work to give a smooth appearance. As soon as I heard about this foundation I was on the run to my Ulta.

First of all, I was able to find a great color match. Most warm foundations are way too yellow for me. Not the Fiona Stiles. Many foundations are too sheer or hard to build without looking thick. Nope, not this one. Some mattes look dry. Here we have a winner. When I wear this I find my skin so soft, it looks natural (I apply with a brush and them bounce my BB over it lightly) and I get great coverage. I can build it up when I feel I need more coverage and it doesn't look patchy. The texture is nice and light and I mean, who doesn't love a beautiful bottle with a pump?

Basically this is a great foundation that looks youthful on the skin, wears well for 8-10 hours, and a little goes a long way.
Jillian C.
Jillian C.
Kimball, MN
I've been using this foundation for about 7 months and I've had zero issues! I am a mixer, so I mix this with another foundation, and it works fantastically.
The coverage is lighter, but it still covers what I would like covered.
I had a very easy time matching it to my skin tone, and it always blends into my neck beautifully.

It is on the higher end when it comes to the price, so that is why I like to mix. I mix with a lower priced foundation, so a little goes a long way.

I really like this product. I think it leaves a beautiful finish. I do have to do a little touch up if it's on for longer than 10 hours, but only in my nose area, which is not a deal breaker for me at all.

I will be purchasing again, no doubt.
Fran E.
Fran E.
Holiday, FL
Although I was hoping for great results at the $40 price tag, I ended up with terrible results from this foundation. It went on smooth with a brush but it ended up caking in all my pores. You can not tell from a distance but up close it was terrible looking and I was so upset. I also would like to say I got color 1 porcelain and this was a perfect match but does help some on redness and in humidity this foundation melts off in Florida sun with 2 hrs and in a/c in 4 hrs. Not good at all!!!!!!!
I did use IT translucent powder with this (another review) and that worked really nice for oily skin but still did not prevent foundation from melting off.
Dissatisfaction!!!!!!
Lynn F.
Lynn F.
Staten Island, NY
I'm very fair skin toned and when I ran out of my makeup forever foundation I knew I wanted to try something different. So I went to Ulta and asked for some help matching my skin tone, the sales person did a great job at finding some great matte choices for my oiler skin in the spring and summer and this one was his number one choice and boy do I love it!! It's a pretty matte finish not too matte but pretty great! It's a great medium to full coverage. And can definitely be applied more for more coverage without getting cakey. Great product!!
Rhiannon E.
Rhiannon E.
Arvada, CO
I decided to try this foundation because the matte part caught my attention, and I am glad I did!
I always have trouble matching my skin tone, foundation is always too pink or orange but this one was not. I picked up a 04 and I love the shade and the coverage is perfect! it leaves my face looking flawless! the matte works to a point I do still have to touch up with powder but I'm OK with that because I love the coverage, at the end of the day my foundation still looks perfect! I definitely recommend this to everyone!
Lexie R.
Lexie R.
White Hall, MD
This is my all time favorite product! The coverage is so versatile! The formula is so pigmented and so easy to blend. This is seriously a foolproof foundation. I will never use another! I have tried all the major brands NARS, Urban Decay, Too faced, IT Cosmetics, and so many others. This one completely blows all the others away. All of the Fiona Stiles products are amazing. I have combination oily and sensitive skin and this foundation works perfectly for me. If you haven't tried it you need to!
Mikhail D.
Mikhail D.
Westwego, LA
I love this foundation!! I use the matte most but I do have both I just like the matte one more!! I would says it's a medium coverage but could be full coverage with a second layer! I don't set my whole face and have no problems ( I also love in New Orleans )! I will say that it is better to apply with a brush not a beauty blender although I love my beauty blender it just soaks up this foundation and with a $30 price tag (did buy on ulta website on sale for $18 but still) I need all my product!
Jenny K.
Jenny K.
Jerseyville, IL
I love this foundation! I am new to the liquid foundation world and the lady at Ulta recommended Fiona Stiles and tried the matte and the natural finish on me and I fell in love with this matte! I only use about one pump on my face for every day look and then about one and a half- two when I am going out depending on how much coverage I'm looking for. I will definitely be buying again when I run out and I can't wait to try some of her other products!
Frances T.
Frances T.
This is my holy grail foundation! I don't like super heavy foundations mostly because I have really dry skin and thicker foundations tend to accentuate any dryness I may have. I found the color to match perfectly! I use 01 as I am very fair. It didn't look greasy, patchy, or creasy at all on my skin. The luminous finish gave just the right amount of healthy glow! Would definitely recommend this foundation to anyone with dry skin!
Sarah W.
Sarah W.
I love this foundation. First of all, I have really pale skin and finding a foundation that matches is always an issue. This foundation, in 01 does. No, it is not full coverage but it gives my skin a natural flawless look without looking like foundation, and it last through my entire work day. I have been wearing it nonstop. My only issue right now is that I have to use 4 pumps to cover my face but other than that it is great!
I am interesting in trying this,is good for oily skin?
Kaylea A.
Kaylea A.
Clear Fork, WV
I would love to try this. How does it do for dry skin?
Mishel B.
Mishel B.
Gilbert, AZ
How is this foundation for combination to oily skin?
Marie T.
Marie T.
Avondale, LA
What are your pros and cons for the Fiona Stiles Finish Foundation Concentrate?
Omnia A.
Omnia A.
West Bloomfield, MI
I have oily to combination skin I also have acne Does thins have good coverage and does it stay matte?