Fiona Stiles Eye & Face Contouring Palette uploaded by Laury D.Fiona Stiles Eye & Face Contouring Palette uploaded by Laury D.Fiona Stiles Eye & Face Contouring Palette uploaded by Laury D.

BY FIONA STILES

Eye & Face Contouring Palette - Fiona Stiles mistake-free makeup Eye & Face Contouring Palette. Perfectly balanced nudes for eyes and face.Includes:Artist Eye Shadow Quad in Canyon: A range of flawless metallic bronze tones.Bronzing Sun Veil in Western: A silky smooth sienna-toned matte bronzer, ideal for adding warmth and dimension.Universal shades from Fiona Stiles' iconic Light Illusion Prism Palette: Gently luminous, soft focus powder with fool-proof application and soft shimmer. Subtle universal glow.Soft Cheek Veil in Lex: Radiant apricot hue in a sheer finish, perfect for adding a pop of color after contouring.Soft Cheek Veil in Maiden Lane: Warm neutral pink tone delivers sheer, natural looking radiance. - Eye & Face Contouring Palette see more...

Michelle J.
Sand Creek, MI
I bought this on a whim because I’m obsessed with trying every kind of contour palette out there. I love the highlighters and the blush colors a lot. They could work for anyone. I don’t use the eyeshadows much but they have great pigment. The bronzer in this is nice but it’s a little dark for my fair skin and what I normally like, but it’s still nice to use. I would recommend this to anyone looking to start learning how to contour.
Ashley K.
Albany, OR
Y’all don’t sleep on this pallet. It is so amazing, the bronzer is soft and buildable it comes with 4 neutral brown shadows and the peach colored blush has become my absolute favorite one! I got mine on sale and I wish I would have bought 4! Definitely was my Halloween go to last year, can’t have too much contour for Halloween. Anything goes ;)
Laury D.
Lake Forest, CA
This is a really nice palette. My husband purchased this for me for Christmas, he knows that I am trying to learn how to contour, I thought this was really sweet. But anyways this is a great contour palette for beginners, it has nice pigment, and it builds up beautify. Of course this is also a great contour palette for pros too. But this contour palette has some instructions on where to put each of the colors, with picture s so it makes it mistake proof.
So if your just learning to contour or even if your a pro, you should give this contouring palette a try, its goof proof but also a very nice contour palette.
Frances T.
I adore this multi use palette! I have to admit that when I first saw the blush shades, I was thinking that it could not possibly work for me. But once I used them, I was hooked. The blushes give such a beautiful natural flush of color. They are easily buildable. The shadows are amazing, buttery, and pigmented. The contour shade looks like it would be to dark for my fair skin, but it blended and looked great on my skin. I love it! I got lucky enough to find the last one that my #ulta had!
Hannah F.
Dalton, GA
This was gifted to me as a Christmas present and I'm very fond of it. The contour formula is smooth and applies well, it's easily blended. I haven't used the blush colors as much, but they're very great quality. The only con is I like a more cool toned contour, and this one tends to be on the warmer side. It's still amazing and I highly recommend!
Ashley H.
Shady Spring, WV
HOLY GRAIL PALETTE. I bought this palette on sale for $20 at Ulta I believe. I had contoured before & wanted to try something different since my other contour started looking patchy. I bought this & noticed a HUGE difference. The colors move & blend so easily. Definitely a must have.
Priya K.
Fresno, CA
This was such a good deal when I bought it. It was less than $30 I believe. The eyeshadows are very pigmented. The colors are so pretty. The blushes and highlighters are all so pigmented. I love this palette!
Cristal A.
Pasco , WA
I loved this I got one for my self and couldn't help it I had to buy two more as gifts for Christmas... it was in sale when I bought the two but paid full price for mine... yes I would buy it again..
Jay L.
This is a great palette. I received it in a subscription box and couldn't wait to try it out. The formula in the palette is great. Eye shadows are blend able. My favorite is the contour shade. Definitely a must have!
I purchased this on a whim right before Christmas when Ulta had a flash 50% off sale. (It was my birthday and on sale so I figured why not?) I'm so glad I did! Everything in the palette is pigmented and last on the skin. The eyeshadows are great for a quick natural look, but they don't have a lot of contrast between shades (while they are still their on distinct color-- if that make sense). The bronzer is a little on the warm side but wearable. The blush and highlighters are great! I would definitely recommend!
Veniza J.
Should I give this a go? Is this not cakey or chalky? I am looking for a good palette that I can purchase that's worth it with its price and product. I want to save some money on a palette
Maddy M.
Hopewell, VA
Is this dewy or a smooth finish? I want to try the blush but don't know exactly how to apply it without having Rosie cheeks.
Glory A.
This palette clearly states "mistake-free makeup eye & face contouring palette" do you think it is mistake free or is that a misrepresentation of this product?
Is this good quality
Does it have good pigment? I'm scared it will be more shimmery than pigmented.