Fiona Stiles Color Impact Satin Lip Crayon uploaded by Meredith S.

BY FIONA STILES

Color Impact Satin Lip Crayon - Fiona Stiles Color Impact Satin Lip Crayon with a selection of high-impact shades in a rich, creamy satin finish. Modern, long-wearing, color-bright pigments lock in decadent moisture for color that doesn't feather, bleed or flake. Full coverage, full body texture.Benefits:Rich, color-bright pigments drenched in decadent moistureUltra creamy texture with an incredibly smooth applicationLong wearing, opaque coverage in a single swipeNo feathering or bleedingGlides on smoothly and evenly on the lips - Color Impact Satin Lip Crayon see more...

Fiona Stiles Color Impact Satin Lip Crayon
  • "I love this! I have the shade Couer D'Alene, and it's the perfect cranberry red color. The formula is so creamy and pigmented. One layer will definitely do the trick. It's also easy to work with and doesn't move around easily on your face. It's also nice and moisturizing. The lasting power is pretty good. It's essentially like a regular lipstick. I love it. And it's not too expensive either, especially for a higher-end brand! " in 4 reviews
Heather P.
Madison, CT
The formula of the Satin Impact Lip Crayon is very creamy and highly pigmented. The packaging is beautiful and it is very easy to use. I have the shade Sunny Dip, it is a very pretty coral pink color, perfect for summer! The only problem I have with it is that it tends to go on a little patchy and I feel like to get the patchiness away I have to put on a lot and then it looks like there is too much. I just bought it so I'm going to keep playing around with it and try applying it with a lip brush.
Annette M.
Review for: Sunny Dip more...
I love Fiona Stiles. As a woman of color, I have yet to find a shade of this brand that does not work well on me. The crayon goes on smooth and creamy. A little bit goes a long way and I typically use mine with a matching lipstick.
Alison W.
Overland Park, KS
Review for: Hester more...
I love Fiona Stiles products but this one was a bit of a let down. It is a good price but it did dry out my lips after about two hours. I have sensitive lips though so I didn’t get my hopes up too high. It is such a gorgeous color I really wish that it would have worked for me.
Dana B.
Seymour , CT
Glides on smoothly and lasts until you eat. I do find that the darker colors leave a bit of a stain behind which looks very nice. No noticeable smell or taste with this product. Love that it is a twist up.
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Review for: Hester more...
This lip crayon turned out to be a great product! It has great pigment, easy application and is true to color. The price is great considering this is a very nice, high quality crayon. Love it!
Zoe F.
Royal Oak, MI
The formula of the Color Impact Satin Lip Crayons is so creamy and smooth that they apply with brilliant pigment to the lips. The twist up formula allows for a really precise application and the color sits really nicely on the lips. It's easy to touch up and stays vibrant for a while after application. My only issue with this product is that occasionally it can cause a white ring to form in the inner lips, but as long as you keep your lips moisturized throughout the day, you should be able to avoid this problem.
Meredith S.
Berkley, MI
I really am liking this lip crayon! Not only do I love the color, I think the formula is great. It lasts quite awhile, even after eating, and I don't feel that it dries my lips out. I picked this up at Ulta on a whim and have been very satisfied. She has a moderate selection of colors - I believe there's a shade for everybody! The price point is comparable to other department store lip products - retail under $20.
Jacqueline B.
Feeding Hills, MA
member-677de8823
miami
This lip crayon changed my life, the color is beautiful and the texture and soft are the best, i love how this lipstick leave my lips, and stay in my lips for a long time
Jackie P.
Pasadena, CA
Love how this lip crayon is long lasting. Dissent make a mess and i could use it on almost every occasion. Leaves Lips soft