Fiona Stiles Brow Sculpting Wax uploaded by Tatianna J.Fiona Stiles Brow Sculpting Wax uploaded by Luisa O.

BY FIONA STILES

Brow Sculpting Wax - Fiona Stiles Brow Sculpting Wax is a buildable, smudge-resistant, all-in-one brow shaper in a single, universal shade. All-purpose creamy brow wax glides on smoothly to shape, define, fill and set brows. Formula coats each hair, adding the appearance of fullness to sparse areas, creating a natural frame for the face.Benefits:Creamy, multipurpose balm glides onto skin and hair smoothly to create defined, groomed browsAdds fullness and texture to sparse brows for a full brow lookHolds hair in place1 with its lightweight textureSmear-proof formula for all-day wear that doesn't fade or crumble - Brow Sculpting Wax see more...

• Anyone ever use this brow sculpt wax ? Just got it and in...1 Answers
Kayla W.
Sarasota, FL
I wore this and my (old) favorite, each on a separate eyebrow. I went around and ask which eyebrow everyone liked best and the answer was the same each time. This was the brow that one. After all day of wearing I looked at my brows and noticed the other brow was more of a mess and the Fiona stiles was still excellent. I still to this day use both but this is by far my new fav.
Blends so well. Soft. Creamy. And user friendly. I found it took a bit to dry down (which is perfect since I mess up often) but once it dries I find it stays put!
Tatianna J.
I like this brow wax a lot. It is very forgiving so if you're a beginner this we'll be good for you. It gives a natural look but it only comes in one color so if your hair is jet black this may not work for you. I like that it is wax because it lasts for a long time. This is a good product.
Gabrielle P.
Staten Island, NY
This brow pomade is so amazing. It's super creamy and pigmented. It glides on to the brows so smooth. It also does not make the brow appear drawn on it looks very natural. I did not set this with a brow gel and it stayed in place all day.
Sarah W.
This brow sculpting wax is beautiful and super easy to work with. However, it only comes in one shade and if you have any blonde in your hair it is going to be way too dark for you. I have blonde hair but my eyebrows are naturally a bit a darker so I was hoping this would work. Not so, so despite loving it, I had to return it.
LeeAnne F.
Hudson, MI
Love the brand. You get a good look using the sculpting wax but it is not the easiest to use. Its a little too creamy so you have to go VERY light handed.
Brook F.
I can definitely see how this color can work on a variety of skin tones and brow colors. Unlike ABH Dipbrow, this product is meant to look more natural
Lauren P.
Anyone ever use this brow sculpt wax ? Just got it and interested to hear a your reviews?