Fiona Stiles Bronzing Sun Veil uploaded by Ashley T.

BY FIONA STILES

Bronzing Sun Veil - Fiona Stiles Bronzing Sun Veil is a silky smooth pressed powder bronzer ideal for creating shimmering accents, contours & highlights.Benefits:Flawlessly highlights skin's natural radiance, enhancing the look of healthy, glowing, tanned skinLightweight, silky soft pressed powder bronzerBlends effortlessly and builds easily - Bronzing Sun Veil see more...

Fiona Stiles Bronzing Sun Veil
  • "it is a very nice and natural bronze.  i have fair skin and it was pretty buildable and looked so nice on the skin.  i had a hard time spreading the product evenly with my usual brush and had to switch brushes, but with the right brush it can spread well and lasts" in 3 reviews
Sara P.
Georgetown, KY
Review for: Western, Ahiko more...
I love the Fiona bronzer along with blush and almost everything else. I’m really sad it got pulled from ultra but it doesn’t stop me from ordering online I love how it blends and how long the colors last on my face. I would recommend to pale and medium tone skin
Caitlin M.
Baltimore, MD
Review for: Western more...
I have this bronzer in the shade Western and was DEVASTATED to learn that it was discontinued at Ulta. It is my favorite bronzer of all time! So smooth and blendable! I will say the color is a tad bit orange so you cannot contour with it, but combined with Smashbox's contour palette it gives the most natural looking glow, even in the winter!
anabel c.
Ozone Park, NY
Review for: Ahiko more...
If you have fair skin, you need this. its the perfect color not too orange or red or muddy, its buildable and mistake free pretty much, its a matte finish and no shimmer.
Ashley W.
Cape Carteret, NC
Review for: Western more...
I have the color Western in this bronzer, and it is pretty warm toned. Since it is currently summer time and I live at the beach, I have a pretty good tan going on. However, I don't think I could use this in the wintertime. I enjoy using this when I want a bronzey look, but I definitely don't recommend contouring with this shade. I bought this when it was on sale at Ulta recently, and highly doubt that I would pay full price for this product because it is small and not as universal for different skin tones.
Johna H.
Hammondsport , NY
Review for: Ahiko more...
I love this product it goes on so smoothly. The color settles into your skin flawlessly. The compact is small enough to fit in you purse but has a nice amount of product. I have enjoyed other products from this brand as well. I will continue to purchase this brand in the future.
Daphnie B.
Sanford, NC
I bought this because it was on sale. I've never tried her products before but this is one of my favorite Bronzers! The packaging first of all is beautiful & MAGNETIC! It's so luxurious! I got it for $10 on sale. The color is great for my pale skin (i got the lightest). I'll definitely check out more items from her line!
Dana B.
Seymour, CT
I have the color Western and it is a very warm color. It is too warm to contour with but provides a nice bronzed look for my light-medium skin tone. The package is quite small, but I love the overall look of the product. If you can get it on sale it is a great deal. I would not purchase for the full price though.
Maggie R.
Victoria H.
Bangor, ME
This is a very nice formula! I love how blendable it is! I use it for both contour and bronze cause I'm weird that way! I love how it blends with so many of the other cheek products and it warms my face which is great for summer!
Janie R.
Review for: Ahiko more...
This is a gorgeous bronzer! Plus it blends on beautifully, which makes it super easy to use. Fiona Stiles talks about the line being mistake proof and I totally agree! Perfect for beginners and makeup junkies alike.
jaclynn m.
Poway, CA
Is this more or a bronzer or a contour shade ?
Angela K.
Is this going to be good for really fair skin? Since it's winter my skin is at its palest state (damn near the color of paper) and a lot of bronzers are straight up orange on me even with a light hand. Any recommendations?