BY FINTIE #8 in Tablet Accessories

Specifically designed for Apple iPad Air ( 5th Gen, 2013 release) with precise cut-outs and openings for easy access to all tablet features. Easy clip-on application. Automatically wakes or puts your device to sleep when the lid is opened and closed. This is a one piece case, the front and back does not separate. Cover has flip capability to transform the case into a viewing stand and keyboard stand Slim lightweight durable protective hardback with premium quality PU leather. Soft scratch-free microfiber interior adds comfort and an additional layer of protection. This product is sold exclusively by Fintie. Only buy from Fintie to get genuine Fintie(TM) products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service. Search "Fintie iPad Air" for other styles and color options from Fintie. see more...

Samantha C.
Williamstown, NJ
Love using this as a protector for my iPad. It does hold the iPad up to stand when watching videos or movies. It does sometimes fold and I'm not sure how I'd feel about the safety of my iPad if I dropped it. But def does the job for people that don't really travel with it.
Mackenzie H.
PA
I bought this for my mom for Christmas and she loves it! I love it too because it's sleek and easy to use. The only problem she has with it is that it is too big for her iPad and that upsets me because I thought it would have been perfect well more perfect
Samira E.
This product is so good I dropped my iPad three times and it has protected it it has not even had a scratch the cases come in different colors mine is a light blue and I love it protect everything totally buy it
Arwa M.
Jersey City, NJ
Techie Expert Level 2
I purchased this stand cover few days back and totally in love with this potable ultra slim smartshell , i would highly recommend my friends to use this , it is easy to carry and ultra slim light weighted.
Jasmine S.
Tampa, FL
I purchased this smartahell about 2 yrs ago. It is very thin, and I truly love it. I would recommend purchasing a shatter proof screen for your device, because this case will not protect it.
Briana J.
Techie Expert Level 2
I love my iPad cover!! It's super durable, I've had it forever!! It's also really convenient for watching movies etc because you can fold the cover over to prop up your iPad like a stand.
victoria o.
I love this case so much. I stand my iPad up to watch YouTube while I do my makeup lol. It's definitely affordable and worth the purchase. I haven't experienced any problems. It's lasted a really long time, I recommend to others.
Chelsea J.
This cover is just for looks basically. It doesn't protect from screen cracks, dents, or anything other than just protecting from scratching the screen during storage.
Denise  A.
Santa Barbara, CA
this case is not only very affordable , however it has many accommodations which help my everyday task while using my ipad. i love how the ipad can stand by itself with this case. it hasnt scratched my ipad like most hardshell cases so i am happy with it
Linda T.
Affordable! It protects my iPad and I like how I'm able to use my iPad as a little tv since it can be used as a stand. It is easy to use and I definitely recommend this product for anyone who has an iPad.
Imalay G.
Homestead , FL
Techie Expert Level 3
Are these any good? I've heard a lot of good things but need real reviews.
Yare C.
Pascagoula, MS
Es de buena calidad?
Jamie P.
Chickamauga, GA
Techie Expert Level 2
Does this protect the screen too?
Brandy C.
How thin is it?
Seda G.
Encino, CA
If you have this stand can you also attach a keyboard?