Fintie Ultra Slim Lightweight Stand Smart Shell Case Cover for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 Tablet, Blue

BY FINTIE #46 in Tablets

Fintie, a quality product within your reach. Protect your new Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 tablet with this Fintie SmartShell Case at all times! The SmartShell Case sports a simple and classy design. The back shell is made from durable polycarbonate material so you do not need to worry about any damages. It offers an easy clip-on application. Because the cover is uniquely designed to flip back and transform the case into a comfortable viewing stand that offers two different viewing angles, this capability allows the viewer to use the tablet hands-free whatever your position may be without strain whether it is being used for viewing or for a keypad. All features of the tablet are accessible even with the case on. It even includes a camera hole so you can take pictures and videos without removing it. Watch movies and listen to music clearly with speaker holes! This one piece case will fit your tablet like a glove. The Fintie SmartShell Case comes in a variety of bright, fun colors, the widest selections to suite your taste. It offers an ideal way to protect your tablet wherever go. Specifically designed for Samsung Galaxy Note 8.0 inch tablet GT-N5100 / N5110 Magnetic closure. Easy clip-on application and accessible to all features and controls smoothly. This is a one piece case, the front and back does not separate Built in magnet to support auto sleep/wake feature. Cover has flip capability to transform the case into a viewing stand and keyboard stands Slim lightweight durable protective hardback with premium quality PU leather. Soft scratch-free microfiber interior adds comfort and an additional layer of protection This product is sold exclusively by Fintie. Only buy from Fintie to get genuine Fintie(TM) products with manufacturer warranty and superb customer service see more...

• Does this case actually stand your phone up?1 Answers
Sheena W.
Fintie cases are great I search for them specifically when buying cases for my tablets. We have 3 ipads 3 kindles and a galaxy tab and i have had 1 issue with a case and emailed them and they sent a new one at no cost at all very great service on top of the amazing cases.
Jadon P.
Techie Expert Level 2
These cases are always Reliable! So soft and light, just like they advertise! It's very easy to use and meet all of my expectations for this case. I never bought a different branded case so I can't say of one brand is better than the other. This one though, is amazing.
Jordan C.
New Albany , IN
These help me stand my electronics up so I can do live chats or whatever. They are nice for the price but feel like my tablet could break in it if it were to drop unlike an otterbox. I would redolent this overall though
Elana G.
This lightweight case for your tablet is great. it's very lightweight so you do not have to lug around something heavy to keep your tablet protected. with this cover you have quite a few options to prop your tablet up. Over all I love this tablet case!
Asminda P.
Great price and the color variety is great to choose from. The quality is nice and its a good stand for your tablet to use on a desk or if you are watching videos.
Nicole C.
Fayetteville, NC
I absolutely love using this case. The stand that it has allows me to use it while I'm doing things like looking at a recipe while I'm cooking. The color is great too!
Shaina H.
San Diego , CA
Perfect case....it is lightweight nice color protects my tablet props up for me when I'm watching movies and i can just toss in my purse when on the go.
Liz S.
Techie Expert Level 3
Durable but soft, the colors it came in were cool to pick through. I ordered a ton of these for my guys on the field and they stand up to tough use.
Brittany J.
I love that this has a smart case for the tablet. I have one for my phone and I found this for my tablet and fell in love. it's so lightweight too!
Jennifer S.
P C Beach, FL
Techie Expert Level 3
I love this for my ipad it protects and it is light weight and easy to hold,not bulky at all so can fit perfect in your bag and traveling is ideal.
Kamille B.
Saint Ann, MO
Does this case actually stand your phone up?